Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil (1769 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by rennon: 4:39am On May 06, 2020
Kanu in his words " any time Igbos or Biafrans want to deal with Hausa-Fulani one on one to set everybody free in this country including you yorubas, you join them to attack us. You did it with Awolowo, killed over 3 million but this around we will teach you people a lesson. Enough of your treachery and evil." "Yorubas, why do you condone evil? Yorubas, leave evil alone so that evil and Afonja curse will leave you alone."

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by jumper524(m): 4:49am On May 06, 2020
Early this morning see watin your brain fit connote..
Negativity.
Mtcheew..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:51am On May 06, 2020
You can accuse very few yorubas but not all of them. Just like you have some terrible Igbo men and women guilty of same thing in the opposite traffic.
When Kanu sounds like this he makes it appear like he is trying to Stoke embers to sustain a lucrative ministry at all cost. I smell desperation. And I hate lying to myself. This irritating guy should try to be more realistic. Nobody is a fool except they prove themself to be one.
Yoruba owes you nothing in your quest. Hate them or love them, they are who they are and can never share in your Biafra.
Nnamdi Kanu abeg dey your dey, make Yoruba dey their dey.
Fulanni are the ones holding every other person not Yoruba.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by nairalandankrah: 4:53am On May 06, 2020
the truth is..some of them working for Tinubu have chosen to support evil in exchange for 2023 presidency.. which they will never get anyway..cos the fulani/north are still vexed the yoruba christians formed Amotekun ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by Banmeallday: 4:55am On May 06, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
You can accuse very few yorubas but not all of them. Just like you have some terrible Igbo men and women guilty of same thing in the opposite traffic.
When Kanu sounds like this he makes it appear like he is trying to Stoke embers to sustain a lucrative ministry at all cost. I smell desperation. And I hate lying to myself. This irritating guy should try to be more realistic. Nobody is a fool except they prove themself to be one.
Yoruba owes you nothing in your quest. Hate them or love them, they are who they are and can never share in your Biafra.
Nnamdi Kanu abeg dey your dey, make Yoruba dey their dey.
Fulanni are the ones holding every other person not Yoruba.

So in short Yoruba are capable of sabotage

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:55am On May 06, 2020
nairalandankrah:
the truth is..some of them have chosen to support evil in exchange for 2023 presidency.. which they will never get anyway..cos the north are still vexed they formed Amotekun ...
Exactly ... Not all of them.
But even the ones supporting "evil" are humans exercising their freedom of association and expression. Even though it's irritating to some other people.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by nairalandankrah: 4:56am On May 06, 2020
Banmeallday:

ask Sowore..he will tell you better

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:57am On May 06, 2020
Banmeallday:

Yes, some of them. Just like some igbos too are capable of same thing, but not all.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by nairalandankrah: 4:59am On May 06, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

Yes, some of them. Just like some igbos too are capable of same thing, but not all.
yeah, like Joe ibekwe, and to some extent Geoffrey onyeamaneke who was the late Abba kyaris bestie

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by Naija9090: 5:01am On May 06, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

But even the ones supporting "evil" are humans exercising their freedom of association and expression. Even though it's irritating to some other people.

Jesus, is this how you yorubas reason? Scary!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:02am On May 06, 2020
nairalandankrah:

yeah, like Joe ibekwe, and to some extent Geoffrey onyeamaneke
I won't mention names but their are whole lot of people living their God given free choices amongst Yorubas and igbos. And no one, I repeat nobody should force their own choices on another.
Its a free world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:07am On May 06, 2020
Naija9090:

Jesus, is this how you yorubas reason? Scary!
Ifele megbuogi. Onwelu udo ma obu elili Yoruba Ji Jide gi na ukwu gi enwena Biafra. Unu kwugheligide kwufoonu Maka echi.
In Biafra quest equation, Yoruba is not a dependent variable. Work your exit maths without collectively insulting a whole ethnic group of millions of people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by Obidon1(m): 5:10am On May 06, 2020
Who has ear let him hear
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by cbrezy(m): 5:11am On May 06, 2020
Worst part self they're dreaming of having their "Oduduwa republic but they don't support those that's are also fighting for their right instead they follow to criticize. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by nairalandankrah: 5:12am On May 06, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

I won't mention names but their are whole lot of people living their God given free choices amongst Yorubas and igbos. And no one, I repeat nobody should force their own choices on another.
Its a free world.

my dear I agree with you that it's a free world, but you see those two men I mentioned? the first one is so hated by his people that he cannot actually travel to his village.. the second one, has a history of sabotage running in his blood and he inherited the gene from his dad who was a spy for the British... trust me he is ever ready to betray his people just to please the Fulani..Geoffrey onyeama disgusts me

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by Banmeallday: 5:12am On May 06, 2020
nairalandankrah:

ask Sowore..he will tell you better

His people let him down...even Wizkid and Pasto Adeboye
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by piggyyeaster(f): 5:13am On May 06, 2020
rennon:
Kanu in his words " any time Igbos or Biafrans want to deal with Hausa-Fulani one on one to set everybody free in this country including you yorubas, you join them to attack us. You did it with Awolowo, killed over 3 million but this around we will teach you people a lesson. Enough of your treachery and evil." "Yorubas, why do you condone evil? Yorubas, leave evil alone so that evil and Afonja curse will leave you alone."
Kawnu impostor will you keep quiet even the late fugitive terrorist Nnamdi Kawnu did not run his ogogoro mouth this way

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:19am On May 06, 2020
nairalandankrah:

my dear I agree with you that it's a free world, but you see those two men I mentioned? the first one is so hated by his people that he cannot actually travel to his village.. the second one, has a history of sabotage running in his blood and he inherited the gene from his dad who was a spy for the British... trust me he is ever ready to betray his people just to please the Fulani..Geoffrey onyeama disgusts me
Forget what you read here. I have eaten from same plate with Joe igbokwe on two occasions at uruagu Nnewi in a very open place. People can rant online but nobody dares anything funny outside. He is even more philanthropic and good hearted than most of those claiming love for Igbo. I don't even share his political ideology but I believe God created us differently for a reason. He must'nt believe what I believe either.
Its a free world. Geoffrey Onyema has never said no one should pursue Biafra. Must he lead it or sacrifice his job to satisfy people who keep theirs?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by nairalandankrah: 5:19am On May 06, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

same with boko haram abi?? of course they are also humans exercising their freedom of association & expression..
bro you really deserve some accolades..your reasoning is second to none

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by gnykelly(m): 5:21am On May 06, 2020
rennon:

as early as 4am the only line of thought that comes to your mind is issues of Yoruba. do you realize that all these tribal slurs are not shaping people opinions.

there are millions of Ibo people living and working peacefully in different part of Yoruba land. you don't want to create enmity. you don't want to put people's lives at risk.

if you feels enslaved. be civil get your people to address your concerns at the united Nations.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:22am On May 06, 2020
nairalandankrah:

same with boko haram abi?? of course they are also humans exercising their freedom of association & expression..
bro you really deserve some accolades..your reasoning is second to none
I said supporting "evil" not evil. Means it depends on what you see as evil here.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:22am On May 06, 2020
gnykelly:

as early as 4am the only line of thought that comes to your mind is issues of Yoruba. do you realize that all these tribal slurs are not shaping people opinions.

there are millions of Ibo people living and working peacefully in different part of Yoruba land. you don't want to create enmity. you don't want to put people's lives at risk.

if you feels enslaved. be civil get your people to address your concerns at the united Nations.
Matured!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by Nobody: 5:26am On May 06, 2020
cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by MetaPhysical: 5:26am On May 06, 2020
Kanu in his words " any time Igbos or Biafrans want to deal with Hausa-Fulani one on one to set everybody free in this country including you yorubas,

See cockroach that cant rescue his own people talking about rescuing everyone else including Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by Banmeallday: 5:27am On May 06, 2020
kovic20:
There is nothing like Evil to Yoruba people. As the yoruba guy above defended it as a way of their life and freedom. Igbos may have strong abhorrence and deterrence for evil but Yorubas don't have that and never had it. That's why they change position on issues and lack loyalty or commitment. This is critical because what you may think is an abomination to some, is a way of life for some. mRemember, the spirits in Igbos, Yorubas, Hausa-Fulani, e.t.c., are different spirits. The one in Igbos may not tolerate evil by Igbos as a "group or a people" and will strike them dead if they did but the ones in Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani will tolerate evil; a reason why they as a people not individual see nothing wrong with evil.

Yep if Zik could have seen it

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by nairalandankrah: 5:28am On May 06, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

Forget what you read here. I have eaten from same plate with Joe igbokwe on two occasions at uruagu Nnewi in a very open place. People can rant online but nobody dares anything funny outside. He is even more philanthropic and good hearted than most of those claiming love for Igbo. I don't even share his political ideology but I believe God created us differently for a reason. He must'nt believe what I believe either.
Its a free world. Geoffrey Onyema has never said no one should pursue Biafra. Must he lead it or sacrifice his job to satisfy people who keep theirs?

mtchew which useless job ... a job that makes him potentially enslaved and utterly useless to majority of his people..is that one job..
I believe we were all created differently but we are solely responsible for the paths we thread in the course of our lives..philanthropy solely doesn't define a man, cos even as evil as the devil is, he also knows how to do good..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by nairalandankrah: 5:31am On May 06, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

I said supporting "evil" not evil. Means it depends on what you see as evil here.

my dear, ' SUPPORTING EVIL', without even committing the crime on its own, is also EVIL

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:32am On May 06, 2020
nairalandankrah:

mtchew which useless job ... a job that makes him potentially enslaved and utterly useless to majority his people..is that one job..
I believe we were all created differently but we are solely responsible for the paths we thread in the course of our lives..philanthropy solely doesn't define a man, cos even as evil as the devil is, he also knows how to do good..
You have a good point. But whats the guarantee that once onyeama resigns his position that Biafra will be realised?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by gnykelly(m): 5:36am On May 06, 2020
kovic20:
There is nothing like Evil to Yoruba people. As the yoruba guy above defended it as a way of their life and freedom. Igbos may have strong abhorrence and deterrence for evil but Yorubas don't have that and never had it. That's why they change position on issues and lack loyalty or commitment because they know there are no consequences or had then consequences for such actions. This is critical because what you may think is an abomination to some, is a way of life for some. Remember, the spirits in Igbos, Yorubas, Hausa-Fulani, e.t.c., are different spirits. The one in Igbos may not tolerate evil by Igbos as a "group or a people" and will strike them dead if they did but the ones in Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani will tolerate evil; a reason why they as a people not individual see nothing wrong with evil.

what is your definition of EVIL

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by Printerscanner: 5:37am On May 06, 2020
rennon:

Thank God you still remember that Awolowo used over three million of your fathers, uncles and brothers for pepper soup and suya and used your mothers, aunties and sisters as sex slaves.

Bring it on again, we Awolowo children are ready to finish the work our fathers started in 1967 but suspended in 1970. If 50 years after, you have forgotten, we will re-lecture you with practical experience so that you can experience what your fathers and mothers went through in our hands.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by Nobody: 5:43am On May 06, 2020
gnykelly:

what is your definition of EVIL

Evil is anything that is done by a person to another or others that is wicked and cruel, intended to harm them physically, mentally, emotionally and fatally.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Yoruba Supporting Evil by Printerscanner: 5:47am On May 06, 2020
nairalandankrah:
the truth is..some of them working for Tinubu have chosen to support evil in exchange for 2023 presidency.. which they will never get anyway..cos the fulani/north are still vexed they formed Amotekun ...

When Nnamdi Azikiwe with his PhD shamelessly accepted to be ceremonial President to Tafawa Balewa who probably had only Higher School Certificate against Awolowo and later colluded and jailed Awolowo, it was not evil.

When Alex Ekweme with his PhD shamelesslyccepted to be VP to Sehu Shagari a School Teacher with only Teachers Certificate-II against Awolowo, it was not evil.

When Augustus Aikhomu accepted to be VP to Africa most dangerous murderer IBB, it was not evil.

When Sylvester Ugor the Governor of the dream and fraudulent Central Bank of Biafra accepted to be VP to Bashir Uthman against MKO Abiola, it was not evil.

When Goatluck Jonaddaft with his bought PhFaccepted to be VP to Musa Yar'Adua the abiku President with a Masters, it was not evil.

And most recently, when Peter Obituary with his several Masters degrees accepted to be VP to the Cameroonian bisexual with ordinary ABU Diploma called Atikuchukwu Abubakar, it was not evil.

I think I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable

14 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rumours Of Nigerian Leader’s Death Spread Again / See Why Igbos Are Not Serious About 2023 Politics / Arochukwu, Abiriba, Aba And Ngwa Rightfully Belongs To Ibibio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.