Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo (67646 Views)

Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos / Doctor Who Slapped And Flogged A Nurse Arrested And Charged In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Great100000: 8:14am On May 06, 2020
*Allegedly bites policewoman to evade arrest
*IGP commends policeman, condemns attack on 27 other policemen

Nigerian Police, on Sunday, disclosed that the woman who slapped a policeman 13 times and bit two others in Oyo State has been arrested.

The woman was seen in a video that went viral on social media slapping an ASP, Adeyemi Ogunyemi who is a Divisional Crime Officer at Eruwa Police Division.

The police identified the woman as Kehinde Afolake, a single parent with six children.

Ogunyemi showed an uncommon restraint, as seen in the video enduring 13 slaps, from Afolake

ASP Ogunyemi had led a team of policemen to enforce the Coronavirus lockdown at Gbolagunte, Okeola area of Eruwa, Ibarapa, Oyo State on May 1, 2020.

Rather than retaliate the humiliation from the woman, Ogunyemi took the assault in his stride and was heard refraining his angry subordinates who attempted to lose him from the woman’s grip to avoid an escalation of the situation.

The Inspector General of Police, IGP Mohammed Adamu, commended ASP Ogunyemi for what he described as uncommon restraint and professionalism in the face of the unprovoked attack.

In a statement by the Force Public Relations Officer, DCP Frank Mba, the IGP said, “the officer, like a lamb being led to the slaughter, did not fight back but rather, maintained absolute calm, patience and decorum even as the woman rough handled him and slapped him severally.”

He explained that the said woman also assaulted two female police officers, identified as Inspr. Ojola Abiola and Inspr. Queen Eguaoje, and bit one of the women during an attempt to bring her to the Police Station for the earlier incident of serious assault on the DCO.

The statement described the Ewura incident as a classic example of unprovoked, unwarranted and unnecessary attacks faced by police officers in the course of performing their legitimate duties.

The IGP, therefore, warned that this trend of attacks on police officers will no longer be tolerated by the Force.

Mba, in the statement, said that since the beginning of the Coronavirus lockdown enforcement duties, 27 police officers had suffered a series of attacks and assaults from members of the public at different times and different locations.

He said many of these police personnel were still in different hospitals receiving treatment from the injuries sustained during such attacks.

He named one of the victims as PC Ngozi Nkem, in Agbor, Delta State who was seriously assaulted when a police team was dispersing a group of persons holding a birthday party in clear disobedience to the social restrictions and distancing orders.

The IGP lamented that apart from the attack on police officers, some members of the public have also engaged in attacks on police assets and facilities.

“For example, two police stations and police quarters were attacked and burnt down in Katsina and Abia States, while 15 police vehicles/motorcycles were also damaged,” the statement added.

He, therefore, directed the Commissioner of Police, Oyo Command to carry out a discreet investigation into the Ewura attack on the police officers and ensure that justice was done.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/mother-of-six-arrested-for-slapping-policeman-13-times/

The slap video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm_lWy-efSg

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by mbasharon(m): 8:17am On May 06, 2020
That's good

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:22am On May 06, 2020
sad
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by NextD18: 8:25am On May 06, 2020
Do you know what it means to slap a Nigerian policeman 13 times? The guts!!

She's wayward, wild and very lucky she did that to a tolerating man, because a typical Nigerian policeman would have shot her to death out of anger.

They should please jail, prosecute and penalize her thoroughly, because a woman who's capable of harassing a policeman in such manner can comfortably kill her husband or anyone around her.

She's a time bomb.
I wonder how many innocent men she has raped.

486 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Ningen(m): 8:28am On May 06, 2020
The police identified the woman as Kehinde Afolake, a single parent with six children.

A brief moment of madness now decides the fate of 6 innocent children. This is very delicate!

I hope she gets a fair trial.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 8:33am On May 06, 2020
The woman was screaming in the video that the policeman slapped her first.
Nobody mentions that again

390 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by NextD18: 8:36am On May 06, 2020
Ningen:

A brief moment of madness now decides the fate of 6 innocent children. This is very delicate!

I hope she gets a fair trial.
I feel no pity for the woman because Nigerians would have roasted the man if reversed was the case.

Truth is; 99.543% of single mothers are always angry, aggressive and bitter towards men.

I suspected she's a single mother the first day I watched that video. You'll hardly see a happily married woman curse, fight and attack men.

I can imagine the behavior and character the kids of such wayward woman will be possessing.

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by pastie(m): 8:37am On May 06, 2020
Police, I detest their dirty conduct most of the time

5 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by betterman22(m): 8:39am On May 06, 2020
Some policemen are well trained right from home. sad

22 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by ckmayoca: 8:39am On May 06, 2020
She should enjoy her case with police

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by ojun50(m): 8:39am On May 06, 2020
Let her stay in the cell till will get the cure for corona

23 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:39am On May 06, 2020
Gracealone:
The woman was screaming in the video that the policeman slapped her first.
Nobody mentions that again
No evidence that he slapped her.
She claimed that the officer slapped her, yet nobody in that scene accost or condemn the officer why he slapped the lady.
Besides how is 13 slaps from a woman equivalent to just 1 slap she received.

197 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by majamajic(m): 8:39am On May 06, 2020
The police man must have slapped the hell out of the woman first, he can't be receiving those slaps from iya ope just like that , immediately he saw the camera was on , he kept his cool , why did he slapped her first ?

175 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Rapsodee(m): 8:40am On May 06, 2020
Good one
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by KGREAT(m): 8:40am On May 06, 2020
NextD18:

I feel no pity for the woman because Nigerians would have roasted the man if reversed was the case.

Truth is; 99.543% of single mothers are always angry, aggressive and bitter towards men.

I suspected she's a single mother the first day I watched that video. You'll hardly see a happily married woman curse, fight and attack men.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Martini101(m): 8:41am On May 06, 2020
Nigerian Feminists will avoid this thread!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Crownedjon: 8:41am On May 06, 2020
Fear women

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:41am On May 06, 2020
Still can't understand why most single mothers are usually aggressive and bitter.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Teeboi56: 8:41am On May 06, 2020
13 times how come

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by EMXTAN1(m): 8:41am On May 06, 2020
R

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by AK481(m): 8:42am On May 06, 2020
Sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by infini771: 8:42am On May 06, 2020
K
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by praiseneo(m): 8:42am On May 06, 2020
Lol NPF don say na 13 times
Na only 5 slaps I see o grin grin

52 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by mokt(m): 8:42am On May 06, 2020
The woman get BALLS no doubt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:42am On May 06, 2020
mbasharon:
That's good

that movie why arrest the actress as we all know na fake
Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Makavelli25: 8:42am On May 06, 2020
Just lock up the bltch
I hate nonsense

Btw have you checked my signature

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by Nobody: 8:42am On May 06, 2020
6 children who will potentially turn to crime

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:43am On May 06, 2020
The police man is very patient, anyway they should leave the woman also, things are not really easy these days, a woman with six children

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo by femo86(m): 8:43am On May 06, 2020
Dis story is not complete

We didn't see behind the scene or what happened before the recorded scene

Fear naija police

67 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home / 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death / Imo Housewife Kills Prostitute For Dating Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.