Stats: 3,158,353 members, 7,836,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife (57036 Views)

Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) / Kinsman Kicked To Death Over Bride Price Controversy In Imo / Anambra Man Cuts Off Manhood Of Kinsman Over Ludo Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by mamaafrik(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2020
blesskewe:
Him no get wife??
did he force the lady??

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Ultras: 9:13am On May 06, 2020
eleko1:
Ipob yweets and sex sha sad

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by ghettokid1(m): 9:14am On May 06, 2020
enemyofprogress:
English made in Aba tongue tongue
Enemy of progress
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Hamid7(m): 9:14am On May 06, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
If it's true he was sleeping with a married woman, he deserves to be beaten to death again and again.
But the woman who willingly opened her legs doesn't deserve to be beaten? Who knows if she was the one that seduced the man. Two adults had a sexual affair, one is killed, the other is left free to keep fucking other availabe d!cks.

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Adavizeee(m): 9:14am On May 06, 2020
That was so outrageous angry
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by sissyevy(m): 9:14am On May 06, 2020
Na wa o..
my local government area (ohaji/egbema) always in the news for the wrong reasons
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Franzinni: 9:14am On May 06, 2020
dapadawee:
if you be man just ready to kill plenty boys.
bros there are only two women I will kill for
my mother and my daughter
no other women alive
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by enemyofprogress: 9:15am On May 06, 2020
ghettokid1:

Enemy of progress
e pain am tongue tongue
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by stano2(m): 9:16am On May 06, 2020
enemyofprogress:
you and this your made in Aba English. What is why beating? It is why beated the poor man to death? Go back and correct yourself jo
Nothing like Beated
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by angelfallz(m): 9:19am On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:
justice ... sweet sweet justice ..

how person wife go dey hungry another person?

you are obviously not well
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Franzinni: 9:20am On May 06, 2020
enemyofprogress:
the thing dey sweet pass honey. I am presently helping my landlord's wife. Her ringtones baaaaaaaaad die
he he you self go get ringtone when dem begin dail your brain with slap when dem catch you

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by AreaFada2: 9:20am On May 06, 2020
blesskewe:
Him no get wife??
And the wife, her husband nor dey enough for her?
If we want true equal rights, it must come with true equal responsibility.

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by AregbeFufu: 9:20am On May 06, 2020
SWORD419:
Fear south its only them that have jobless illiterates to carryout jungle justice, infidelity is now a norm to them... Smelling inyamiris
Spits
What is infidelity? Two adult persons agreeing to fucck the hell out of themselves.
Can't be compared with abooki wey be like 5&6 with child rape and child marriage, no wonder 70% of abooki yarinyas have vvf.
Abooki wey wear violence like cloth dey talk of jungle justice.
Smelly abukis

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by hajide(m): 9:20am On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:
no but if you are a man ... and you sleep with another mans wife ...

you are worse that filth ..

why?

you have heaped a curse on yourself because when the couple married they took an oat and you now go there and stick your pepe in her veve ...

if you are on this forum and you sleep or slept or are sleeping with someone's wife

GOD WILL PUNISH YOU! haha the bill always comes due!
I'm never in support of any form of fornications neither shall I ever engage in one (inshaAllah), but what I'm putting across in essence is that there are authorities on ground, who would have seen to such accusation and make investigation toward establishment of fact.

I don't condole crimes also but I hate Jungle Justice
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Dreamville: 9:20am On May 06, 2020
Roon9:
The way 2020 is going one can't just help but wonder if we are still up to 200 million in Nigeria undecided
Hmmm,true enough.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by angelfallz(m): 9:20am On May 06, 2020
Why wasn't the woman beaten to death as well?

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Originalsly: 9:21am On May 06, 2020
Cause of death..... arrogance. Still sleeping with her?.... after being warned? Hmmm..... now that he is dead.... who would be the replacement? That husband need to get to the root if the proboem.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Franzinni: 9:21am On May 06, 2020
angelfallz:
you are obviously not well
you are getting better ..please keep taking your meds
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by sunbreaker: 9:23am On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:
justice ... sweet sweet justice ..

how person wife go dey hungry another person?

no be rape now
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by ekevwe(m): 9:23am On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:

from your thought process you can't be older than 27 and you are not married so

shut up!

Tell your wife to wait for me in the hotel let me give her good rounds. Mtcheeew

I am married with 4 children.

Its wrong to blame that man ok. The married woman agreed and the sex was not done in her matrimonial home.

Blame the woman not the man

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Nobody: 9:23am On May 06, 2020
Backward goons, sleeping with a married woman is illegal? or what? who's juridictions? I have fu cked atleast 50 married women, sometimes with their husbands even inviting me to fu ck their wives, some husbands even likes to watch while i fu ck their wives.

He who is free of sin cast the first stone? undecided and this is happened in a country where people claim to worship God and church?

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by angelfallz(m): 9:24am On May 06, 2020
ghettokid1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/man-beaten-to-death-in-imo-community

This generation of men are truly worthless, you beat another man to death for sleeping with another man's wife, did he rape the woman? NO! but from the comments you can see some unfortunate men supporting this nonsense. Don't worry your turn would come.

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Nobody: 9:24am On May 06, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Beating him to dead
Is it the right thing to do
Now am very sure that they could have run away after doing this bad thing

They should have arrest him

African mentality so poor chai

Arrest him for what exactly?
Was the woman raped ?

Your mentality is also poor.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Hassan88(m): 9:24am On May 06, 2020
Why did he go there?
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Franzinni: 9:24am On May 06, 2020
hajide:

I'm never in support of any form of fornication neither shall I ever engage in one (in shaAllah), but what I'm putting across in essence is that their are authorities on ground. who would have seen to such accusations and make investigation toward establishment of fact.

I don't condole crimes also but I hate jungle juctice
you are right on that .. I don't support jungle justice ... it is as barbaric and animalistic as sleeping with another mans wife ...

if he was truly guilty of sleeping with a ho, then he got what was coming

after all op wrote there that he was warned but was too far down the rabbit hole.

he got served ...well
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by zikter(m): 9:25am On May 06, 2020
You see? When I argue that Nigerians on average are mostly the same, some people will not be happy. What is the difference between this killers and our trigger happy police or military? Some of them must have condemn police irresponsible brutality, but given the opportunity, they are no different.

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by angelfallz(m): 9:25am On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:

you are getting better ..please keep taking your meds
hahahahaha, just take correction.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Nobody: 9:25am On May 06, 2020
ekevwe:

Tell your wife to wait for me in the hotel let me give her good rounds. Mtcheeew

I am married with 4 children.

Its wrong to blame that man ok. The married woman agreed and the sex was not done in her matrimonial home.

Blame the woman not the man
Don't mind that goon, the woman is the culprit, killing the guy would not stop her infidelity.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by enemyofprogress: 9:26am On May 06, 2020
stano2:
Nothing like Beated
na the pass tense of beat now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Security Officer Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos (VIDEO) / Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) / Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece