Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife (57041 Views)

Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) / Kinsman Kicked To Death Over Bride Price Controversy In Imo / Anambra Man Cuts Off Manhood Of Kinsman Over Ludo Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by sylve11: 3:31pm On May 06, 2020
izubext007:
no wise man should have an imo woman as a wife.

undecided cool
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 3:31pm On May 06, 2020
toxtimmy:

Even goat shit has more value than you... Your thinking and reasoning you just displayed above is a classic example of why black Africa is a dog shit yard.

And don’t you ever refer to me as your bros... I’m not in in any way, shape or form or level humanly connected to you... Simply because you are not human in the first place as you are goat shit.

Which law in Nigeria says two consenting and willing adults (man and woman) cannot have sex? Damn country and it’s people

na English u dey tok we go kill u

Kill ur brothers join u dey try justify sleeping with another mans wife

Why u no form civilised go sleep with Obama wife

Fool
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by sylve11: 3:34pm On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:

oga sir ... I hope your defence is not an attempt to justify some kind of offence..he he..

now I don't support jungle justice so that is clear ... but I believe there is no wife on earth that can seduce me to sleep with her .. because it is one of my greatest taboo in life .. any man caugght doing it will never get sympathy from me ... well not like he needs it ...

see let me tell you sir, the wife is equally to blame but I don't think a cheating woman has use of her brain at that time ... her brain goes to autopilot. its just how it is ... women I fear them like

From your comments so far, it seems they have dealt with you severely by taking turns on your yawo. cool
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 3:36pm On May 06, 2020
toxtimmy:

Even goat shit has more value than you... Your thinking and reasoning you just displayed above is a classic example of why black Africa is a dog shit yard.

And don’t you ever refer to me as your bros... I’m not in in any way, shape or form or level humanly connected to you... Simply because you are not human in the first place as you are goat shit.

Which law in Nigeria says two consenting and willing adults (man and woman) cannot have sex? Damn country and it’s people

una go offend finish come dey find law wey go save una

John Alite one of the biggest mafia bosses ever is also black

If we investigate well na toilet u dey wash abroad

Stupid uncle tom
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 3:41pm On May 06, 2020
toxtimmy:

I get money pass ur gada

I get guns pass ur dad too

Na fall we go fall u rape ur mama join

Piece of shit
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2020
sylve11:

From your comments so far, it seems they have dealt with you severely by taking turns on your yawo. cool
marriage is an institution the man knows the woman is married he was warned severally I wonder how una dey reason for dese forum
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Franzinni: 3:47pm On May 06, 2020
sylve11:

seems so bro .haha

psyke ... I just hate infidelity
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Franzinni: 3:48pm On May 06, 2020
toxtimmy:

You call this justice..?... Again you call this justice?...and to the people that liked your comments and yourself I rather live with a snake and lion in the jungle than live with you people in the country called Nigeria.

You and the commenters that liked your comment are all blood suckers... Damn Nigeria.

wife nackist like you

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 3:48pm On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:
seems so bro .haha

psyke ... I just hate infidelity
pipo are stupid

Maybe they want to give d guy flowers and be ridiculed by society

As the weak man who others dey sleep with him wife
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 3:49pm On May 06, 2020
Abeg d men wey pull dat hit

I cut finger for una once again

Let dat idiot dieeee
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 3:54pm On May 06, 2020
toxtimmy:

loool slaveeeeeee
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by sylve11: 3:55pm On May 06, 2020
Simbrixton:
marriage is an institution the man knows the woman is married he was warned severally I wonder how una dey reason for dese forum

I don't think anybody here is supporting the dead man. They just said it'd have worth it if everything is handled by the right authority.

It's completely wrong to sleep with another man's wife but what about taking another man's life? cool

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 3:56pm On May 06, 2020
toxtimmy:

no be say dem no dey check us

Na we dey balance dem

I miss d glory days

So in your myopia u want to sleep with other people wife without consequence
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 3:58pm On May 06, 2020
sylve11:

I don't think anybody here is supporting the dead man. They just said it'd have worth it if everything is handled by the right authority.

It's completely wrong to sleep with another man's wife but what about taking another man's life? cool
that is d only way he could balance it

If you look at mob bosses in America

Actual mafia they do the same thing even today

Yoruba have a saying every thing has its balance

That's d only way d man could checkmate the arrogance of the dead guy
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by bigpastor(m): 4:09pm On May 06, 2020
SO sad!!!
My heart asks me, Where is Ossai right now?
Tomorrow, it may be my exit too!!!
Where will I be afterwards?
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by babajero(m): 4:35pm On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:
justice ... sweet sweet justice ..

how person wife go dey hungry another person?

A wife that doesn't respect herself as a married woman would become a tool to the community, moreover everything she had when she was unmarried are still intact nothing changed.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Slurity(m): 4:41pm On May 06, 2020
Where is the married woman? Only 1 man can't commit fornication

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by gwama: 5:43pm On May 06, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
If it's true he was sleeping with a married woman, he deserves to be beaten to death again and again.

And if a free woman sleeps with a married man, what is the sentence? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Legendguru: 5:59pm On May 06, 2020
Ye
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Franzinni: 7:00pm On May 06, 2020
babajero:
A wife that doesn't respect herself as a married woman would become a tool to the community, moreover everything she had when she was unmarried are still intact nothing changed.
anoda wife nackist spotted

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by shoprite: 7:37pm On May 06, 2020
ursullalinda:
What wil the man say to his maker.......not a good way to die at all.

. . .and what will his killers say to their maker? . . .questions, questions but no answers ! undecided
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by shoprite: 7:53pm On May 06, 2020
toxtimmy:

You see . . .in this part of the world, people don't know when to draw the line between morality and the law. Whatever comes to their already damaged psyche occasioned by bad leadership is what they carry out. You won't find any case of jungle justice in any developed or sane country . . .and someone will come and play that self pity card here "shebi they are developed countries na" . . .it didn't happen in one day, it took discipline and courage for them to get to where they are . . .and discipline / courage cannot be bought from any "Main Market" from the East to the West . . .up to the North and then back down South ! undecided
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 8:21pm On May 06, 2020
shoprite:

You see . . .in this part of the world, people don't know when to draw the line between morality and the law. Whatever comes to their already damaged psyche occasioned by bad leadership is what they carry out. You won't find any case of jungle justice in any developed or sane country . . .and someone will come and play that self pity card here "shebi they are developed countries na" . . .it didn't happen in one day, it took discipline and courage for them to get to where they are . . .and discipline / courage cannot be bought from any "Main Market" from the East to the West . . .up to the North and then back down South ! undecided
how about those policemen dat killed that unarmed black person eric gardner

wasnt that in the US, are they in jail now?

did princess diana also die in nigeria too black people that worship whites are the worst type of blacks ever
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by toxtimmy: 8:44pm On May 06, 2020
shoprite:

You are a wise and decent minded person.... The deadly thing about this is to see 95% of the 20 comments I randomly selected to read here all want to kill another man because of concernsual sex he had with another adult woman because she is married.

I need aspirin as I'm getting big headache from this.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 8:57pm On May 06, 2020
toxtimmy:

You are a wise and decent minded person.... The deadly thing about this is to see 95% of the 20 comments I randomly selected to read here all want to kill another man because of concernsual sex he had with another adult woman because she is married.

you are a pig 95 percent of white people support or are indifferent to police brutality over blacks take ur shitty slavish self of our thread and die in white america and never come back stop bringing your bullshit to our thread

am proud of my black skin if you aint dont come to our thread keep licking the whiteman ass and leave us alone

ode
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 9:05pm On May 06, 2020
toxtimmy:

stay in dat yankee wey u dey no come nairaland

abeg we no need una type for here
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 9:07pm On May 06, 2020
toxtimmy:

if u talk dses tin even for dese same yankee na kill i go kill u
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by toxtimmy: 9:18pm On May 06, 2020
Simbrixton:
stay in dat yankee wey u dey no come nairaland

abeg we no need una type for here

Mumu...
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 9:19pm On May 06, 2020
toxtimmy:

Mumu...
pig
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by toxtimmy: 9:24pm On May 06, 2020
Simbrixton:
you are a pig 95 percent of white people support or are indifferent to police brutality over blacks take ur shitty slavish self of our thread and die in white america and never come back stop bringing your bullshit to our thread

am proud of my black skin if you aint dont come to our thread keep licking the whiteman ass and leave us alone

ode

Black man kill black man for Nigeria and you dey here dey shout oyinbo man wicked... The sad part is oyinbo man na him invent the internet, the phone or computer when you dey use type this dog shit... I'm sure almost everything around you in your shit hole na oyinbo man invent am... All you and your black cohorts have invented death upon your fellow black man for what?... Im sure because you like lick your ass he with your tongue offer you shit.

Take palm oil rub for your face and body before you use internet again to type rubbish.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 9:33pm On May 06, 2020
toxtimmy:

Black man kill black man for Nigeria and you dey here dey shout oyinbo man wicked... The sad part is oyinbo man na him invent the internet, the phone or computer when you dey use type this dog shit... I'm sure almost everything around you in your shit hole na oyinbo man invent am... All you and your black cohorts have invented death upon your fellow black man for what?... Im sure because you like lick your ass he with your tongue offer you shit.

Take palm oil rub for your face and body before you use internet again to type rubbish.
in ur shit brain hitler was black and winston churchill was black too in ur very shit brain and mind stalin that killed 20 million russians was black john alite one of the worst serial killers was also black and d people dat killed jesus was black i also guess robert f kennedy was black and all the mass shootings in america were don by black people

nigga even thinks he is white

dude u are sick

the fact u are in a nigerian forum and think u are white shows u are sick and would always be sick

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Security Officer Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos (VIDEO) / Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) / Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.