Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife (57037 Views)

Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo) / Kinsman Kicked To Death Over Bride Price Controversy In Imo / Anambra Man Cuts Off Manhood Of Kinsman Over Ludo Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Franzinni: 9:53am On May 06, 2020
angelfallz:

My problem with the way you are thinking is that, you putting the whole blame on the man.
WAS THE WOMAN RAPED?! i need you to answer that question.

bro let be blunt .. the man should know better ... even when GOD as in GOD in heaven told man and woman not to eat the fruit .. remember Adam was in that garden for a while before eve was made... he obeyed

but eve came and formatted his brain

my point is a woman has a particular mindset that is very different .. like what if I told you that a woman will cheat only out of a teisted sense of love .. don't know about this new generation because they have shifter the bar ...but women I know see sex from emotional point of view and not just as sex ... so if a wife decides to cheat know that she has lost her senses and love has blinded her ...

but the man she cheats with who knows what might happen if he gets caught but still goes ahead damn
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by ceejay80s(m): 9:54am On May 06, 2020
Hope u guys know this is now a murder case, all of una just dey talk bla bla, he was wrong but those that murdered him are wronger(lolz)....grammar.
Its now murder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by crafteck(m): 10:03am On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:
justice ... sweet sweet justice ..

how person wife go dey hungry another person?

Cos shes human, being a spouse is a social status not an ownership agreement.

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Franzinni: 10:04am On May 06, 2020
crafteck:

Cos shes human, being a spouse is a social status not an ownership agreement.

you are right bros .. but marriages has rules and regulations yeah..
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by tiswell(m): 10:07am On May 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
Why beating the poor man to death? Did He force the married woman ni?
Shut up! And comment when you are married.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by angelfallz(m): 10:08am On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:

bro let be blunt .. the man should know better ... even when GOD as in GOD in heaven told man and woman not to eat the fruit .. remember Adam was in that garden for a while before eve was made... he obeyed

but eve came and formatted his brain

my point is a woman has a particular mindset that is very different .. like what if I told you that a woman will cheat only out of a teisted sense of love .. don't know about this new generation because they have shifter the bar ...but women I know see sex from emotional point of view and not just as sex ... so if a wife decides to cheat know that she has lost her senses and love has blinded her ...

but the man she cheats with who knows what might happen if he gets caught but still goes ahead damn

All you have said, you just giving women an excuse to cheat. The man should know better? Haba! the woman is she not a human being? is she a baby?
If all you have just said here, is what you would tell yourself when your wife/girlfriend cheats on you that is own problem.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by enemyofprogress: 10:09am On May 06, 2020
KosiGee:

Are you being serious?
how do you mean?
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Tramadolboy(m): 10:10am On May 06, 2020
It happen sometimes

how person wife go dey hungry another person?

[/quote]
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Robnectar(m): 10:11am On May 06, 2020
enemyofprogress:
you and this your made in Aba English. What is why beating? It is why beated the poor man to death? Go back and correct yourself jo

enemy of progressgrin
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by crafteck(m): 10:11am On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:

you are right bros .. but marriages has rules and regulations yeah..

Guidelines not rules, we men break them everyday especially men that are financially ok. Lets not be hypocrites like a religion we know, what is good for the goose is good for the gander... Na to divorce the woman be the line of action, not killing the sideguy, they should be imprisoned, lets leave emotions out of it, whats the punishment for adultery or fornication in our law.. Nada, whats d punishment for murder.... Capital punishment

2 Likes

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Nitric(m): 10:11am On May 06, 2020
Beating the man to death is not justifiable under any law!
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Franzinni: 10:13am On May 06, 2020
angelfallz:

All you have said, you just giving women an excuse to cheat. The man should know better? Haba! the woman is she not a human being? is she a baby?
If all you have just said here, is what you would tell yourself when your wife/girlfriend cheats on you that is own problem.

bros the woman is guilty gosh .. his wife chose to be a dog damn that's not my point

I believe in life there is something like a guy code which every reasonable man should know ...

let me tell you something too... there are mainly two things that makes a man think of murder ... money and woman ... I for one can't be cheated on Cus I don't expect anything In the first place ... life is just what it is ...life
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Franzinni: 10:24am On May 06, 2020
crafteck:

Guidelines not rules, we men break them everyday especially men that are financially ok. Lets not be hypocrites like a religion we know, what is good for the goose is good for the gander... Na to divorce the woman be the line of action, not killing the sideguy, they should be imprisoned, lets leave emotions out of it, whats the punishment for adultery or fornication in our law.. Nada, whats d punishment for murder.... Capital punishment
well said .. well a man stole 230k and was sentenced to death recently and people get death penalty for less hold that thought ..

now this man who was boinking that other mans wife, he was practically stealing from the nigga CU's two have become one

and thieves in Nigeria sometimes get the justice of the jungle ...I digress

now by law if reported tho ... the cheating spouse can get up to 6 years in prison for infidelity but I guess her husband chose the permanent route..

and I totally understand with him ... his EGO didn't let him think far. and he had to redeem what was left of his pride by solving his problem the best way he knows how ...

not right by any means but ..

the dead dude won't be sleeping with another mans wife anytime soon tho
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Franzinni: 10:30am On May 06, 2020
crafteck:

https://www.nairaland.com/5839096/married-woman-dies-priests-room

just in ..
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 10:43am On May 06, 2020
Roon9:
The way 2020 is going one can't just help but wonder if we are still up to 200 million in Nigeria undecided

Call for a decent solar plan for your home and businesses comprising a 1kva luminous inverter, 200AH battery and 4*150W solar module for up to 18hrs uninterrupted power supply daily. All for just #315,000
lol
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by AnanseK(m): 10:51am On May 06, 2020
Those parts are the real jungle, they don’t recognize any law. For them is to kill all suspects.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by crafteck(m): 11:05am On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:
well said .. well a man stole 230k and was sentenced to death recently and people get death penalty for less hold that thought ..

now this man who was boinking that other mans wife, he was practically stealing from the nigga CU's two have become one

and thieves in Nigeria sometimes get the justice of the jungle ...I digress

now by law if reported tho ... the cheating spouse can get up to 6 years in prison for infidelity but I guess her husband chose the permanent route..

and I totally understand with him ... his EGO didn't let him think far. and he had to redeem what was left of his pride by solving his problem the best way he knows how ...

not right by any means but ..

the dead dude won't be sleeping with another mans wife anytime soon tho

People can get killed for stealing 2k,murder remains murder bro.... Lets not justify it for anything, if your wife catches you with a woman, do you or the woman deserve death.... Mariage is a socio-legal status... Lets stop lying to ourselves, your wife is your social partner, nit an owned good.

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by crafteck(m): 11:05am On May 06, 2020
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Franzinni: 11:09am On May 06, 2020
crafteck:

People can get killed for stealing 2k,murder remains murder bro.... Lets not justify it for anything, if your wife catches you with a woman, do you or the woman deserve death.... Mariage is a socio-legal status... Lets stop lying to ourselves, your wife is your social partner, nit an owned good.
your point is clear and I agree a wife is not property ...fact ...

but just the way the man was provoked to sleep with his wife can you blame him for being provoked to kill him?

see do you know that if a person walks in on a cheating spouse in the act and decides to kill them on the spot ... that person has a 70-90% chance of going free ... even the courts know what it takes for a person to think rationally when it comes to infidelity.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by mvem(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2020
Franzinni:
no but if you are a man ... and you sleep with another mans wife ...

you are worse that filth ..

why?

you have heaped a curse on yourself because when the couple married they took an oat and you now go there and stick your pepe in her veve ...

if you are on this forum and you sleep or slept or are sleeping with someone's wife

GOD WILL PUNISH YOU! haha the bill always comes due!
why not wait for God to punish him, why go kill him ?
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by mvem(m): 11:12am On May 06, 2020
Originalsly:
Cause of death..... arrogance. Still sleeping with her?.... after being warned? Hmmm..... now that he is dead.... who would be the replacement? That husband need to get to the root if the proboem.
so you are justifying his death...in a sane country all those that contributed in beating him will be sentenced to death including the woman's husband...
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by lukui: 11:12am On May 06, 2020
Mercy for the rich , justice for the poor

Welcome to Nigeria
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by odogwunaija(m): 11:15am On May 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
My grandfather will always say four things destroy a niggarrr easily.
1) greed
2) pride
3)anger
4) LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX( woman)

If you are a niggarrr and you can control this four things then you are going to be a real niggarrr

U/he forgot to add wine
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by fastlane84: 11:16am On May 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
My grandfather will always say four things destroy a niggarrr easily.
1) greed
2) pride
3)anger
4) LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX( woman)

If you are a niggarrr and you can control this four things then you are going to be a real niggarrr

in summary. .

your mouth and gbola

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Franzinni: 11:19am On May 06, 2020
mvem:
why not wait for God to punish him, why go kill him ?
helping God I guess ...
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Mindofhisown: 11:20am On May 06, 2020
Are you for real? The word beated is not in the dictionary yet beating is there.

you and this your made in Aba English. What is why beating? It is why beated the poor man to death? Go back and correct yourself jo
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Nwaonyishi69: 11:20am On May 06, 2020
Imo, useless governors, promiscuous housewives, and cult anger are as certain as Tiefnubu and looting.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 11:23am On May 06, 2020
hajide:

Are you a witness to the crime they accused him of??…..smh
na dem hahaha
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by Simbrixton(m): 11:25am On May 06, 2020
mvem:
so you are justifying his death...in a sane country all those that contributed in beating him will be sentenced to death including the woman's husband...
in sane like the ones that killed princess diana and d prince she wanted to marry abi make una dey support evil wey wrong
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by stano2(m): 11:34am On May 06, 2020
enemyofprogress:
na the pass tense of beat now
no... Beated is not an English word
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by BlastAfonja: 11:39am On May 06, 2020
ceejay80s:
IMO people are useless people

Like your mother or your state?
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife by mvem(m): 11:43am On May 06, 2020
Simbrixton:
in sane like the ones that killed princess diana and d prince she wanted to marry abi make una dey support evil wey wrong
so you use evil to judge evil...A man was killed for infedility and there is no law to support him being killed. Did he kill anyone ?...and why bring princess Diana?, is there any concrete proof that she was killed...That is a conspiracy theory and nothing more, it can't be substantiated and has never been proven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Security Officer Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos (VIDEO) / Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) / Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.