Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,063 members, 7,838,699 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know (53334 Views)

16 New Infectious Disease Treatment Centers Under Construction Across Nigeria / Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus / Infectious Disease Bill: House Of Representatives Under Pressure To Suspend Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by canDy4eva(f): 7:26am On May 07, 2020
rapcy:

It won't make sense to a lot now, till it starts manifesting

That's just it....

1 Like

Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by adekolaelect(m): 12:09pm On May 07, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

Correction

The law 'sounds dictatorial' (not 'sounded dictatorship').

Use 'existence' in that sentence, not 'existent'.
OK thanks
Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by vickydankal(f): 12:17pm On May 07, 2020
Fineyemo:

Truth be told. .. Nigerians are very undisciplined bunch..... so far see where our freedom has got us to.... Can you, in good conscience allow your children to do as it pleases them because you don't wish to be dictatorial? If for instance you instruct your entire household to stay home for some reason and one recalcitrant child broke this rule and goes out to be contaminated with say something contagious, will you allow him/her the freedom to come back and infect everyone in the house? pls let's be guided in our comments..

Before locking my children down, as a father I should make sure they have what they need to stay in doors, food, light, water and some other work to engage them through out the period not to mention money and prizes as motivating factor for the stay home.

Before and during the lockdown I’m expected to give information regarding the lockdown, situational awareness and alert should be vital.

For Nigerians the above is not the result. No salary, light , security and food, yet you want them to stay home.

This government has the proclivity for ....
Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 07, 2020
themanderon:

An American patriot Benjamin Franklin once said anyone that surrenders his liberty in exchange for his security deserves neither.

Hmm, good one.
Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by Makschinchin: 11:10am On May 19, 2020
Impregnable101:
It has started

The end is near cry cryi

Let me try & win souls for his kingdom so he can consider me cool

@bolden: it's not just by winning souls only o.. Be thou holy as He Who has called you is holy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect / Patrick Akpobolokemi Bundled Into A Van By Security Operatives - Video / Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.