Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer (983 Views)

National Assembly Members In US To See Progress Of Work On Super Tucano Aircraft / Dear Igbo Bu Igbo, Please Shun The So Called Ebubeagu It's A Set Up. / Those Who Are Unbiased Can See Progress Made By Nigeria Since 2015 -buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 06, 2020
Let's love one another and move on. Who God has blessed is blessed. If God has blessed you celebrate yourself and bless others. Any truthful person will be awed at how Igbos through self-efforts build their region and contribute to over 40% development of all the cities in Nigeria. I salute the courage of the Igbos. Bring them to your businesses, you will see your business blossom. Bring them to the biggest forest in the world, they would turn it into a city. Take them to a desert, they will turn the sands to gold. Hate them and see how everything will die with time. Every tribe has its blessing, find your blessing and don't destroy other people's own. If other tribes will emulate the Igbos in their open-mindedness, love for host communities and the ability to develop everywhere they find themselves, Nigeria would have been better than US. Pulldown syndrome is worse than witchcraft. Let love, brotherliness lead in Nigeria. If politics is the key to lasting success and happiness in Nigeria, some tribes in Nigeria are not supposed to have a poor person but the reverse is the case. Celebrate your people and celebrate others. That's the love of one Nigeria. Unity in diversity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 06, 2020
Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by totit: 12:41pm On May 06, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
Let's love one another and move on. Who God has blessed is blessed. If God has blessed you celebrate yourself and bless others. Any truthful person will be awed at how Igbos through self-efforts build their region and contribute to over 40% development of all the cities in Nigeria[b]. I salute the courage of the Igbos. Bring them to your businesses, you will see your business blossom. Bring them to the biggest forest in the world, they would turn it into a city. Take them to a desert, they will turn the sands to gold. Hate them and see how everything will die with time. Every tribe has its blessing, find your blessing and don't destroy other people's own. If other tribes will emulate the Igbos in their open-mindedness, love for host communities and the ability to develop everywhere they find themselves, Nigeria would have been better than US. Pulldown syndrome is worse than witchcraft. Let love, brotherliness lead in Nigeria. If politics is the key to lasting success and happiness in Nigeria, some tribes in Nigeria are not supposed to have a poor person but the reverse is the case. Celebrate your people and celebrate others. That's the love of one Nigeria. Unity in diversity.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 06, 2020
Totit is in sifia pains.

Cc lzaa itooworwor

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by totit: 12:43pm On May 06, 2020
imhotep:
Totit is in sifia pains.

Cc lzaa itooworwor

Kk

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by Xavi2019: 12:47pm On May 06, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
Let's love one another and move on. Who God has blessed is blessed. If God has blessed you celebrate yourself and bless others. Any truthful person will be awed at how Igbos through self-efforts build their region and contribute to over 40% development of all the cities in Nigeria. I salute the courage of the Igbos. Bring them to your businesses, you will see your business blossom. Bring them to the biggest forest in the world, they would turn it into a city. Take them to a desert, they will turn the sands to gold. Hate them and see how everything will die with time. Every tribe has its blessing, find your blessing and don't destroy other people's own.[b] If other tribes will emulate the Igbos in their open-mindedness, love for host communities and the ability to develop everywhere they find themselves, Nigeria would have been better than US. [/b]Pulldown syndrome is worse than witchcraft. Let love, brotherliness lead in Nigeria. If politics is the key to lasting success and happiness in Nigeria, some tribes in Nigeria are not supposed to have a poor person but the reverse is the case. Celebrate your people and celebrate others. That's the love of one Nigeria.
If we go by this your narrative, the Igbos should have the best region in the country, but that's not the case, rather they choose to run to run to other regions that hate them.
One can easily see through the true intents of this post that is pretending to promote Oneness, this is not the time for all these cheap jabs, we have a pandemic to fight, sheath your swords let's cooperate to defeat the common enemy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 06, 2020
Free your minds of hate. No intent. Say the truth. Don't bend it.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 06, 2020
There is no competition in destiny

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by helinues: 1:26pm On May 06, 2020
Good morning grin
Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by Genoa(m): 1:29pm On May 06, 2020
We developed everywhere and still our Backyard is the poverty capital of southern Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by Gracchus: 1:33pm On May 06, 2020
Lmao. , Following this your narrative, New York, London and Shanghai should be learning from ibo land by now. The whole ibo land as you portrayed yourselves should have been glittering with skyscrapers and super highways coupled with high speed trains crisscrossing your terrains, after all, you are the wealthiest tribe in the World, the US economy has nothing on ibo economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 06, 2020
Nigerian government is a setback to the Igbos. Pulldown syndrome, hate against the Igbos because of their economic growth is terrible in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 06, 2020
You will see the wonders soon

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by ItooWorWor(m): 3:15pm On May 06, 2020
Op why don't you practice what you preach
Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 06, 2020
I preach what I practise.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by Amumaigwe: 3:35pm On May 06, 2020
Xavi2019:

If we go by this your narrative, the Igbos should have the best region in the country, but that's not the case, rather they choose to run to run to other regions that hate them.
One can easily see through the true intents of this post that is pretending to promote Oneness, this is not the time for all these cheap jabs, we have a pandemic to fight, sheath your swords let's cooperate to defeat the common enemy.

@bolded;
Wrong line of thought. We only follow opportunities everywhere they exidt, then tap them to the fullest and bring the proceeds home. Go to Igbo villages and your eyes will pop open. Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by Unik3030: 3:53pm On May 06, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
Nigerian government is a setback to the Igbos. Pulldown syndrome, hate against the Igbos because of their economic growth is terrible in Nigeria.
so it is Nigerian government that told ikpeazu to b sharing kerosene?
it is Nigerian government that told Theodore Orji to give himself security vote of 500 million for 8 years?
It is d same Nigeria government that is telling the governor's not to work on their state?
This victim mentality will not pay u, learn to make your leaders accountable for your issues,u are all blaming Buhari without asking your governors what they are doing with your money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by Unik3030: 3:55pm On May 06, 2020
Amumaigwe:

@bolded;
Wrong line of thought. We only follow opportunities everywhere they exidt, then tap them to the fullest and bring the proceeds home. Go to Igbo villages and your eyes will pop open. Shalom.
the same village where d poverty level is high?just tell me u are joking

u mistake few fine structures as wealth forgetting that it was built by non inhabitants n the real inhabitants are suffering
Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 06, 2020
There is incurable hate some people have against the Igbos for no just cause. Just like the guy above me.
Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by Amumaigwe: 4:18pm On May 06, 2020
Unik3030:
the same village where d poverty level is high?just tell me u are joking

u mistake few fine structures as wealth forgetting that it was built by non inhabitants n the real inhabitants are suffering

We are not comparing poverty levels between villages in SE & SW. That's discussion for another day I am only explaining why we leave our homesteads to sojourn to other lands.
Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 06, 2020
Amumaigwe:

@bolded;

Nothing special about your villages. Real validation of you Igbo people's empty chest-beating and 'developer' noise would be modern and built-up cities which you do not have.

Proof you guys are shameless and empty braggarts.
Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by Unik3030: 4:41pm On May 06, 2020
Amumaigwe:

We are not comparing poverty levels between villages in SE & SW. That's discussion for another day I am only explaining why we leave our homesteads to sojourn to other lands.
since u want to claim hardworking,y don't u work hard in the same paradise south east?
Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by Xavi2019: 4:41pm On May 06, 2020
Amumaigwe:

@bolded;
I've been to several igbo villages and towns, and I currently live in the East, nothing different from what obtains in other regions.
I think you're the one that your eyes needs to pop open to the fact that almost every state have some select villages that are doing fairly okay for themselves, and it's not actually peculiar to the East alone.
Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 06, 2020
Unik3030:
since u want to claim hardworking,y don't u work hard in the same paradise south east?

That's the million dollar question. Where you are from is an unsightly dump and you are rolling around on the floor claiming you developed Lagos, London, Paris, Johannesburg etal. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by Unik3030: 4:47pm On May 06, 2020
Grayoso:

That's the million dollar question. Where you are from is an unsightly dump and you are rolling around on the floor claiming you developed Lagos, London, Paris, Johannesburg etal. Sad.
don't mind them
Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 06, 2020
Had these online noisemakers actually gone to Igbo land, they won't be talking outright rubbish. Ask them to mention the villages in Igboland they're using for their misguided assessment, they won't say anything.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by Amumaigwe: 5:37pm On May 06, 2020
Unik3030:

The usual sadness and hate. Go undergo therapy for depresdion. You betray its symptoms.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by Amumaigwe: 5:43pm On May 06, 2020
Xavi2019:

I've been to several igbo villages and towns, and I currently live in the East, nothing different from what obtains in other regions.
I think you're the one that your eyes needs to pop open to the fact that almost every state have some select villages that are doing fairly okay for themselves, and it's not actually peculiar to the East alone.

Oh, you even live in an Igbo village? We are already there.
Supppsing you are right that igbo villages differ not from other villages elsewhere, it proves that igbos have indeed succeeded in coming out of the ashes of a destructive genocidal civil war and has levelled up with you spoon-fed lots unaided. That means igbos have made great economic progress while your people have only retrogressed or at best stagnant.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by Xavi2019: 5:58pm On May 06, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Oh, you even live in an Igbo village? We are already there.
Supppsing you are right that igbo villages differ not from other villages elsewhere, it proves that igbos have indeed succeeded in coming out of the ashes of a destructive genocidal civil war and has levelled up with you spoon-fed lots unaided. That means igbos have made great economic progress while your people have only retrogressed or at best stagnant.
Wow, I didn't know the whole of the East was a village.
Thanks for the education.

One thing with you online igbos are, you have this "Everyone against Me" mentality, it's getting boring actually.
Anyone that tries to counter your arguments is labelled a hater lol. Y'all should grow up.
Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by Xavi2019: 6:18pm On May 06, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
Had these online noisemakers actually gone to Igbo land, they won't be talking outright rubbish. Ask them to mention the villages in Igboland they're using for their misguided assessment, they won't say anything.
Why not mention one highly developed igbo state?
Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 06, 2020
Bikonu umunem yetrunu num aka.
Please fellow nairaladers of good conscience please help a brother out . The Hunger is now unbearable. my little kids have been crying all day and its becoming embarrassing , no food even the gas cooker is empty for days now. I beg of you my brothers and sisters. It will also reach out to my neighbors whose daughter has been down with malaria for days now because no food and money for treatment. my acct number is at my signature pls the mods said i will get ban by spambot if I post it along. i use access bnk
thank you and God bless you
Re: Ndi Igbo Bu Ahia Oma. Love Them And See Progress, Hate Them And Suffer by Unik3030: 7:42pm On May 06, 2020
Amumaigwe:

The usual sadness and hate. Go undergo therapy for depresdion. You betray its symptoms.
oga answer my question n stop talking crap,

is it a crime to use your God given gift to develop your land?
leave other regions n go n develop your erosion laden landlocked paradise

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News:why The Youth Leader Was Declared Wanted..rivers State / Throwback: Exact Moment Obasanjo Swears In Buhari As Commissioner / President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.