Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE (43628 Views)

Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou / Two Women Vs 3 Muslim Men On A Flight From Turkey To UK (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by Naijaarchive(m): 8:06pm On May 06, 2020
kitetino:
GO-TO THE MTN WEBSITE and CLAIM YOURS BUT NOTE DON'T DO IT TWICE ONCE YOU GET THE MESSAGE SAYING YOUR RECHARGE IS UNDER PROCESSING
]

LOL you don start this madness again... Its been a while
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by marvin906(m): 8:15pm On May 06, 2020
MrPaul2:

The baby have sense grin grin if only we can change the hands of time grin grin that child will forever be grateful to his/her creator for timely intervention. His village people almost succeeded if denying him/her dual citizenship grin

too many dumb people on this forum

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by PigTormentor: 8:54pm On May 06, 2020
eleko1:
U are probably in primary 1 when grad from uni.Find ur mate ok

Aburo, if that's the case then you must be around 70 years old by now.

The story clearly states that the plane turned back to drop off the mother and child yet you posted your trashy religious fanatical cacophony.
If you actually went to a university and couldn't comprehend that simple write up, then pls demand a refund from that yeye school.
I'm more than convinced that you were still running around naked in your village when I was graduating out of a prestigious University where you can't bribe or FVCK your way out of.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by shegzmartinsduke(m): 8:55pm On May 06, 2020
They didn't tell us the gender of the mother and baby.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by majamajic(m): 9:03pm On May 06, 2020
ignis:
The child have succeeded in not being a citizen of this shithole called Nigeria. Automatically the child is the citizen of the Airline country which is UAE.
Congratulations to the baby.

In my next world I will never make the mistake of coming to this world through Nigeria.

No citizenship , even if them born u for UAE , u are Nigeria citizen
Dubai or UAE don't give citizenship by birth
The Nigerian embassy in Abu Dhabi will provide the baby a green Nigeria passport before 3 months or the baby will be teko ( illegal immigrant)
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by ignis: 9:08pm On May 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

In your next world
Me am not even coming again
I will just tell God to let me sign in as one of his angels

Funny you.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by ignis: 9:08pm On May 06, 2020
josh0200:

United Arab Emirate does not operate like most countries of the world where the said baby becomes a citizen infact in less than 2 weeks that baby must have a visa.

Wow
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by LordOfTheWeed: 9:12pm On May 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn
Isoright
But unfortunately that baby na still Nigeria pikin. UAE nor go get joy for all those children of the soil matter. Whether air or water. UAE don't give a fuckkk

The plane return na
Una nor dey read before Una comment
Real niggarrrz read
You're a real nigga!!!
Most people don't know that even if they give birth in UAE, na Naija nationality the pikin still get, they think UAE is like US grin grin grin Those people no get joy at all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by PropertyBuying(f): 9:19pm On May 06, 2020
grin
Ezemarcel:
Coro baby
We congratulate the family.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by Analog95(m): 9:24pm On May 06, 2020
gurunlocker:
Abiona..... grin
This one is better referred to as abiofurufu.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by ayapatton: 9:41pm On May 06, 2020
ignis:
The child have succeeded in not being a citizen of this shithole called Nigeria. Automatically the child is the citizen of the Airline country which is UAE.

In my next world I will never make the mistake of coming to this world through Nigeria.

UAE doesn't give other nationalities citizenship. The baby is fully Nigerian, even if born on UAE soil.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by ayapatton: 9:42pm On May 06, 2020
heartbraker:
united arab nigeriamirate

Lol. UAE doesn't give other nationalities citizenship o
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by ayapatton: 9:45pm On May 06, 2020
cray91:
na still Nigerian bro! Nationality Shit don't work in the UAE.

It's a Stupid Country Even if you spend 100years There no permanent Residence so what's the Fucking Point?

My point exactly. My sis has stayed there for years. Had her baby there. They had to be renewing the visa
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by Emmacolinho(m): 9:46pm On May 06, 2020
so the baby will be a citizen of which country laidis�
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by Surrey2Bimshire: 9:59pm On May 06, 2020
Covidhunger20:
What nationality would the child now be?

The nationality of the child’s parent .

If both parents are Nigerians ,the child is a Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 06, 2020
Dominatrix:
smiley

Hello, I sent you a PM
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by OBTMOS(m): 10:23pm On May 06, 2020
doubleportion:

Dey deceive yasef grin
As long as plane don fly, na original naija baby
if I be the baby I no go gree ooo
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by Durchess(f): 10:40pm On May 06, 2020
morningstar55:

Urhobo/Isoko: OgheneCoro
Oghenerona grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by eleko1: 10:47pm On May 06, 2020
PigTormentor:

Aburo, if that's the case then you must be around 70 years old by now.

The story clearly states that the plane turned back to drop off the mother and child yet you posted your trashy religious fanatical cacophony.
If you actually went to a university and couldn't comprehend that simple write up, then pls demand a refund from that yeye school.
I'm more than convinced that you were still running around naked in your village when I was graduating out of a prestigious University where you can't bribe or FVCK your way out of.
U are a kidThat is all.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:49pm On May 06, 2020
ignis:

Let’s hope that law,hold water for UAE.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:50pm On May 06, 2020
LordOfTheWeed:

You're a real nigga!!!
Most people don't know that even if they give birth in UAE, na Naija nationality the pikin still get, they think UAE is like US grin grin grin Those people no get joy at all

Tell them oh.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by PigTormentor: 11:01pm On May 06, 2020
eleko1:
U are a kidThat is all.

Yeah, according to your infantile mind? That's what I thought . Grow up kid.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by luluman: 11:01pm On May 06, 2020
ignis:

you must be Igbo
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by eleko1: 11:03pm On May 06, 2020
A kid will always behave like a kid anytime.
PigTormentor:

Yeah, according to your infantile mind? That's what I thought . Grow up kid.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by cray91(m): 11:26pm On May 06, 2020
That's How their System works, they operate on Renewable Stay or Residence temporarily ranging from two weeks, one month, three months and highest two years.
majority there are on two years Residence and after expires they renew again
ayapatton:

My point exactly. My sis has stayed there for years. Had her baby there. They had to be renewing the visa
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by Adbiz(m): 1:05am On May 07, 2020
Covidhunger20:
What nationality would the child now be?
Niger'arab
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by Cousin9999: 1:47am On May 07, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

If I were the mother, I will return the plane back to Dubai. That child does not deserve Nigeria

You want the child to be a slave in the Arab world?
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by usecondom(m): 2:33am On May 07, 2020
Lol who's feeding you with that fake stories? Even if you are conceived and born in the soil of the UAE you can't get their passport. Perish that thought.
ignis:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by Rajosh(m): 2:49am On May 07, 2020
the child tried by all means not to be a citizen of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by cabasaa: 5:17am On May 07, 2020
No citizen by birth for the child and if the parent are resident, the parent needs to have a genuine certificate attested by UAE government (Dubai court and ministry of foreign affairs stamp), if not there might be a little problem for the parent. But if the papers are complete no worries then . the only issue here is the parent will have to spend more if they don't have insurance, that is what the parent was trying to avoid initially but at the end of the day the plane turn back to UAE. Good luck to the parent ( Nothing is free here in UAE and all the papers for the new child needs to be completed within a time frame as well. Congratulations to the family.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by Ambber(f): 6:31am On May 07, 2020
ignis:

UAE doesn’t do tourism citizenship. The child is a Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by whirlwind7(m): 6:44am On May 07, 2020
ignis:

Such ignorance grin
You think every country has that policy of naturalization by birth?

Well, UAE doesn't. In fact, you can live in UAE for 100 years and give birth to all your kids there, but it doesn't make them citizens of UAE.
That country doesn't have that law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos BRT Buses May Withdraw Services Next Week / My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent / Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.