Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,453 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE (43631 Views)

Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou / Two Women Vs 3 Muslim Men On A Flight From Turkey To UK (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by DeNovo: 7:44am On May 07, 2020
ignis:
The child have succeeded in not being a citizen of this shithole called Nigeria. Automatically the child is the citizen of the Airline country which is UAE.
Congratulations to the baby.

In my next world I will never make the mistake of coming to this world through Nigeria.

I think you are wrong .. the UAE does not offer birthright citizenship. The Child is Nigerian solely, regardless of the fact she was born on Emirati soil.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:52am On May 07, 2020
ignis:
The child have succeeded in not being a citizen of this shithole called Nigeria. Automatically the child is the citizen of the Airline country which is UAE.

In my next world I will never make the mistake of coming to this world through Nigeria.
unfortunately, uae doesn't give citizenship by birth. Even if the mother is an Emirate and the father is Nigerian, they wont give you.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by AFONJACOW(m): 9:50am On May 07, 2020
ignis:

and who told u UEA gives citizenship to any unwanted child born in their airspace U have some questions to answer if u born pikin in UAE without legally married
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by Dominatrix(f): 10:23am On May 07, 2020
april2018:

Hello, I sent you a PM

Got it, check your E-mail!
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by Nobody: 10:51am On May 07, 2020
Dominatrix:

Got it, check your E-mail!

Replied
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by Nobody: 11:27am On May 07, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!
Congratulations to her.
Wow! cuties. I love this pic.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by Oluwasegun664(m): 11:42am On May 07, 2020
ignis:

Now I know not all likes contain sense on Nairaland platform... No green card to the baby
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by valdes00(m): 11:47am On May 07, 2020
Please i will like to ask how this evacuation process is been done... Is it free or the citizen will have to pay for flight ticket... I have someone in UAE and she needs to come back home too,, how is the evacuation process done
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by valdes00(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2020
oshozondii:

https://punchng.com/breaking-nigerian-woman-gives-birth-on-repatriation-flight-from-uae/
Please i will like to ask how this evacuation process is been done... Is it free or the citizen will have to pay for flight ticket... I have someone in UAE and she needs to come back home too,, how is the evacuation process done
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by Successrole(m): 12:47pm On May 07, 2020
heartbraker:
united arab nigeriamirate
Now I just realized how smart you are.

one chilled agbo for you

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE by oloyede90(m): 5:57pm On May 07, 2020
UAE does not give citizenship like that. The child is still a Nigerian.
ignis:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos BRT Buses May Withdraw Services Next Week / My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent / Uzodimma Lights Up Owerri/orlu Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.