Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? (1116 Views)

The Sooner We Have Muslim And Non-muslim Nigeria The Better. / 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC / 90% Of Lagos Obas Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by fstranger1: 4:57am On Jan 12, 2011
In  the spirit of the new trend in the politics section, where our Igbo brothers create threads with the intent of creating discord between Muslims and Xtians of Yoruba extraction. I have decided to help make their job a lil easier by opening this thread in an altruistic attempt to help further their 'disgraceful' agenda, thus:

Why is it that 92% Ashies in Lagos state are mostly moslems?,is it that the Lagos state indigenes who are xtians do not like such profession or they are fewer in number?.

No nasty comments please,we are using this as a research material in LASU.

Bibliography:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-583944.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-582273.0.html
Re: 90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by jaygetta1: 5:13am On Jan 12, 2011
ROFLMAO!!!! Moti ku o!!!!lol
Re: 90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by EkoIle1: 5:27am On Jan 12, 2011
I wonder how much den dey pay some of you ignorant people to post ignorant comments on NL.
Re: 90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by jason123: 5:48am On Jan 12, 2011
Eko Ile:

I wonder how much den dey pay some of you ignorant people to post ignorant comments on NL.

grin grin grin grin grin. Gbam!
Re: 90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by mahil: 5:50am On Jan 12, 2011
u r trying 2 raise some unnecessary dispute by posting such a tin
Re: 90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 12, 2011
@ OP, ur supavisor lyk u well-well 2 giv u dis kyn research topic (lol)
how many u don sample so far?
Re: 90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by oderemo(m): 8:26am On Jan 12, 2011
to complete the research,
the other 10% are of IGBO extraction. grin
Re: 90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by ekubear1: 8:27am On Jan 12, 2011
up stranger f!
Re: 90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 12, 2011
@OP

Do you have the official list of Lagos Ashies?

How many ashies have you sampled to be an authority?

Which parts of Lagos did you carry out your sampling? The Place and Options @ Ikeja I guess

Besides research, I repeat RESEARCH has shown that 100% of ashies dont trade with their real names.
Re: 90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by Akhenaten: 8:47am On Jan 12, 2011
You all give the Ndi Igbo too much credit? Who are the Igbo posters trying to sow the seeds of discord amongst Yoruba Muslims and Christians?
Re: 90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by dSolution1: 8:49am On Jan 12, 2011
Last month In a fuel station at Kubwa  in Abuja I met a girl dressed as a Muslim, complete with hijab. She was begging pretending to be deaf and dumb. On questioning her she confessed that she was an Ibo girl.
Re: 90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 12, 2011
Its only in almajiri infested schools like LASU that do this type of research work. Una no fit do research to knw y nothing works in Nigeria na to do research on Ashawo na him be una own. I wnt be suprised too if d result indicates dat 90% of the Ashies in lagos state graduated from LASU. Dat schl shld be converted in2 a national farm than waisting dat vast land snc their is no serious accademic work going on their. With due respect to students of LASU. I don talk my own finish
Re: 90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by stormm: 10:55am On Jan 12, 2011
@ OP

U're jobless. That's stating the obvious. Lasu has been shut for over a year.
Re: 90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by KnowAll(m): 11:10am On Jan 12, 2011
[size=18pt]Some suggested topic for that Igbo man who is obsess with posting SW Muslim centric Threads you can pick your choice[/size]

[size=14pt]90% of husband’s who beat their wives are Muslims in Yoruba land

89% of Agbero’s are Muslims in SW

88% of husband snatchers are Muslims in SW

90% OF POOR FOLKS in SW are Muslims

89% of drop-outs in SW are Muslims

99% of Yoruba’s have a family member that is a  Muslims

90% of Yoruba soldiers that fought in the Biafra war are Muslims

90% of the City of Lagos are Muslims

89% of the city of Ibadan are Muslims

98% of SW armed robbers caught in the SW are Muslims

89% of Muslim wives cheat on their husbands in the SW

90% OF Artisans in Yoruba are Muslims

95%of Taxi drivers in Yoruba land Muslims

89% of Yoruba Oba’s that fight in public are Muslims

89% of pastors in the SW were Muslims b4 converting[/size]
Re: 90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by philip0906(m): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2011
KnowAll:

[size=18pt]Some suggested topic for that Igbo man who is obsess with posting SW Muslim centric Threads you can pick your choice[/size]

[size=14pt]90% of husband’s who beat their wives are Muslims in Yoruba land

88% of husband snatchers are Muslims in SW

90% OF POOR FOLKS in SW are Muslims

99% of Yoruba’s have a family member that is a  Muslims

90% of Yoruba soldiers that fought in the Biafra war are Muslims

90% of the City of Lagos are Muslims

89% of the city of Ibadan are Muslims

89% of pastors in the SW were Muslims b4 converting[/size]
Ironiaclly,all these are true grin grin grin
Re: 90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by KnowAll(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2011
[
Re: 90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by KnowAll(m): 11:17am On Jan 12, 2011
Ironiaclly,all these are true

How did u arrive at that conclusion
Re: 90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by philip0906(m): 11:25am On Jan 12, 2011
^^
research and available facts. . .especially these;
90% of husband’s who beat their wives are Muslims in Yoruba land
Re: 90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by KnowAll(m): 11:31am On Jan 12, 2011
90% of husband’s who beat their wives are Muslims in Yoruba land

Show me the bones, the in-dept study analysis and statistical data, if u don't have then u talking from perception, perception is not concrete facts.
Re: 90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by philip0906(m): 11:41am On Jan 12, 2011
^^
u think sey na yankee u dey?can't I conduct my own research?or u want me Quoting 4rm a source,then u'll believe? tongue
Re: 90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by KnowAll(m): 11:46am On Jan 12, 2011
u think sey na yankee u dey?can't I conduct my own research?or u want me Quoting 4rm a source,then u'll believe?

It is clear the posters of these inciteful and hateful material want to cause upheavals in the SW. Ours is an egalitarian society where there is room for everyone to grow and develop at his or her own pace, we don’t need 419’s and drug peddler’s to tell us how to run our society.
Re: 90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by philip0906(m): 11:52am On Jan 12, 2011
KnowAll:

It is clear the posters of these inciteful and hateful material want to cause upheavals in the SW. Ours is an egalitarian society where there is room for everyone to grow and develop at his or her own pace, we don’t need 419’s and drug peddler’s to tell us how to run our society.
lol. . .but dude where did u c all dat? grin grin
Re: 90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by KnowAll(m): 11:57am On Jan 12, 2011
lol. . .but dude where did u c all dat

I am just helping the tribalist just in case he has ran out of ideas of what else to post,
Re: 90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by philip0906(m): 12:01pm On Jan 12, 2011
^^
grin grin grin
Re: 90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by fstranger1: 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2011
^^^

DId you see the OP at all, the references I provided

This is an exercise in mockery!

AFam4Ever and Bestads started the whole shenanigan and i just want to expose their stupidity
Re: 90% Of Lagos Ashies Have Muslim Names Or They Are Muslims: Why? by sbeezy8: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2011
DONT MIND THEM some people CANNOT mind their business.

When Obasanjo was president and all the govs bar Tinubu were christians in the SW the CLOWN fulanis-hausas were doing the same exact thing asking why christians were Govs and not muslims

ibo-hausa-fulani = SAME THING TO ME!

(1) (Reply)

Libyan Blood On Nigeria / False Alarm? As Even Autralia Warns Citizens Not To Visit Nigeria (read) / Battle For Obi’s Seat Begins In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.