Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive (28520 Views)

201 Edo Health Workers Test Positive For COVID-19 / Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos / Coronavirus: 10 Major Facts About The Deadly Disease From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by manuel4real(m): 4:32pm On May 07, 2020
embarassed
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by Yankee101: 4:32pm On May 07, 2020
God give us mercy
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by Topmaike007(m): 4:33pm On May 07, 2020
Weldone
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 07, 2020
What of the lawbreakers themselves?
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by 1realBobby(m): 4:33pm On May 07, 2020
hh
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by 12345baba(m): 4:33pm On May 07, 2020
Coro done forget aso rock
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by jericco1(m): 4:34pm On May 07, 2020
How undecided
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by Gkay1(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2020
Hmmmm, it is well
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by dyze(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2020
Tissaia:
Mtsww. This is the kind of thing that inspired Charles Darwin to embrace the theory of Natural Selection. If you want to weed out your garden, just put your hands in your pockets and watch.
Vaccine will come and is game over
The press has blown this out of proportion to create panic! When this is over and done with, Mark my words, the flu season of 2019 -2020 will look much worse!

When you flatten the curve you also lengthen the curve. They're willing to go 6 months or more with this? Going 6 months will destroy the economy and usher in a big depression. Why is this necessary for a virus that is a little worse than H1N1, which we did nothing for?
Just like every other flu we have known throughout the history of mankind. Should you not shake hands? Of course, Should you wash your hands regularly? Always. Should you stay home if you are sick? Certainly.

Should we destroy the economy, shutter businesses, put a match to the world's wealth? Months of quarantine will do this and I don't think so.

Ridiculous! Some People are easily manipulated! Once you give up your Rights and Civil Liberties for safety sake , you have given up all your freedom! The Government owns you. This is not what our ancestors fought and died for.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by Mkkwh: 4:36pm On May 07, 2020
gben gben...all is well.
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by jericco1(m): 4:38pm On May 07, 2020
amamahdaniel:
I WENT TO BANK YESTERDAY AND THEY SAID YOU CAN'T GO INSIDE WITHOUT A FACE MASK, THEN THE LADY BEHIND ME WAS TELLING SOMEONE ELSE.... ABEG WHEN YOU FINISH BORROW ME YOUR OWN undecided

are you still learning how to colour your texts? undecided
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by blowjohn(m): 4:39pm On May 07, 2020
Richdee1:
How did this get to the front page??

It was moved there.
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by don3e(m): 4:40pm On May 07, 2020
God help your children, help our leaders, help the. World. We have failed and son against you. We have done things that are abominable. Lord, please forgive us IJN
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by salford1: 4:42pm On May 07, 2020
Tissaia:
Mtsww. This is the kind of thing that inspired Charles Darwin to embrace the theory of Natural Selection. If you want to weed out your garden, just put your hands in your pockets and watch.
The press has blown this out of proportion to create panic! When this is over and done with, Mark my words, the flu season of 2019 -2020 will look much worse!

When you flatten the curve you also lengthen the curve. They're willing to go 6 months or more with this? Going 6 months will destroy the economy and usher in a big depression. Why is this necessary for a virus that is a little worse than H1N1, which we did nothing for?
Just like every other flu we have known throughout the history of mankind.
Should you not shake hands? Of course, Should you wash your hands regularly? Always. Should you stay home if you are sick? Certainly.

Should we destroy the economy, shutter businesses, put a match to the world's wealth? Months of quarantine will do this and I don't think so.

Ridiculous! Some People are easily manipulated! Once you give up your Rights and Civil Liberties for safety sake , you have given up all your freedom! The Government owns you. This is not what our ancestors fought and died for.
There is a vaccine for the regular flu though, but covid-19 is new and it is targeting the elderly and the immunocompromised.

Your usage of Natural selection is somehow. Kind of insensitive except you do not have elderly people and immunocompromised in your family.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by Goldenheart(m): 4:42pm On May 07, 2020
This albino guy always taking pictures without protective gear.. Who him think say him be grin
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by FLYFIRE(m): 4:42pm On May 07, 2020
REMEMBER PEOPLE,

NO NO TO BILL GATES` MANDATORY VACCINATION

NO NO TO BILL GATES` MANDATORY VACCINATION

NIGERIA MUST NOT PASS MANDATORY VACCINATION INTO LAW OR THEY WILL BE ACCOUNTED AS ACCOMPLICE TO SATAN`S AGENDA

WATCH VIDEOS THAT ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REACH YOU. DOWNLOAD COPIES FOR FUTURE & SHARE WIDELY BEFORE THEY DELETE THEM. TRY & TRY AGAIN UNTIL IT OPENS

A MUST WATCH & SHARE BELOW VIDEOS WIDELY.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5e8c9ef7475781009430c49d

https://banned.video/watch?id=5e9dbbbe960c7900cc1d021b

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SYjIpG6PG5vK/

Also see Bill Gates` 666 CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA.

....Bill Gates and Microsoft conspire to unleash COVID-19, but they're also going to step in with the "cure". They'll have a hand in a vaccine that everyone will willfully take to be rid of coronavirus fears, but it will secretly microchip them, allowing Gates and Co. to track everyone. ....
....Furthermore, it patents a network that can give specific instructions to humans wearing the device....

https://screenrant.com/coronavirus-microsoft-bill-gates-patent-666-explained/
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by betonnaira: 4:42pm On May 07, 2020
fgfgefd:
101% LEGIT BUSINESS YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR PHONE AND FROM HOME

How you can easily be making atleast N3,000 ON DAILY BASIS LEGITIMATELY.
All payments goes directly into your local bank account. This is not a SCAM please.

For more details, check my signature.
when dey say this is not a scam den its a scam
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by SocialJustice: 4:43pm On May 07, 2020
Gforce2015:
Some of your.sanwoolu enemies will be thinking the COVID 19 test will be positive but God pass them.
Sanwoolu will finish his two tenure hale and healthy....
Long live sanwoolu
Long live lagos state
Even if it is positive, it is not a death sentence unless he has other serious underlying illness.
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by Tissaia(f): 4:45pm On May 07, 2020
salford1:

There is a vaccine for the regular flu though.l, but covid 19 is new.
Yeah it cause autism
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by clevybrown(m): 4:46pm On May 07, 2020
This whole Corona thing has been so over flogged and it's gradually beginning to sound like mere malaria to me... The more they make it sound scary, the more avenue they create for looting. They should all 4uck off as this shit called corona can b easily cured in diverse ways. This ear is sick of hearing this daily fabricated Corona news and needs to hear something new.
Nonsense FG and Corona embarassed
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by spiceadole: 4:48pm On May 07, 2020
If this happens in Rivers state, Wike will shut down the state for eternity

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 07, 2020
Why did Nigeria government recieve the bribe disguised as loan/grant from IMF and order from WHO owned and controlled by Bill Gates' invicible masters a.k.a zionist banksters, the globalists (13 red stripes-bloodlines on America's flag) to promote lies, inflation of death rates, extreme panic, turbulence chaos, stiffened lockdown, civil right and liberty seizures, and most of all war-against-cures?? Are we not wondering why they are all politicising it because of the funds?

Nigerians have been sold by our leaders, and no one dares to challenge the globalists with truths and local cures because who dares will be placed on death surveillance lists.
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by salford1: 4:49pm On May 07, 2020
Tissaia:
Yeah it cause autism
I took vaccine for polio, TB, poxes etc as a kid, I also take that of the regular flu every year. I do not have autism.
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by thegrinch(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2020
Look at this one with Donald Trump brain. Trump's stupidity is costing lots of American lives, and that is with all of their hi-tech infrastructure. If Corona change am for you now, you would be one of the idiots typing rubbish upandan that "they should have locked down earlier... longer... faster..." Onyoshi.

Tissaia:

Just like every other flu we have known throughout the history of mankind. Should you not shake hands? Of course, Should you wash your hands regularly? Always. Should you stay home if you are sick? Certainly.

Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by salford1: 4:52pm On May 07, 2020
Tissaia:

Your usage of Natural selection is somehow too. Kind of insensitive, except you do not have elderly people or immunocompromised in your family. I hope I read it wrongly though. Sad reality is that alot of Nigerians do not even have access to good health care like medical check ups etc. Alot do not even know they have some underlying condition.

Oh well. God protect us all.
Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by Finnese001: 4:52pm On May 07, 2020
SCAMDEMIC

Re: Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive by TreasureTayo(m): 4:54pm On May 07, 2020
LOL COPIED RIGHT? grin grin grin grin
amamahdaniel:
I WENT TO BANK YESTERDAY AND THEY SAID YOU CAN'T GO INSIDE WITHOUT A FACE MASK, THEN THE LADY BEHIND ME WAS TELLING SOMEONE ELSE.... ABEG WHEN YOU FINISH BORROW ME YOUR OWN undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly / Why You Should Know Your Genotype Before Considering Getting Married / Dairies Sanitary Pad Kills - Ladies Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.