Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,550 members, 7,847,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

Does Access Bank Disqualify Applicant This Way? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Does Access Bank Disqualify Applicant This Way? (836 Views)

My Experience Today As An Applicant. / Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Police Disqualify SSCE, Third Class Holders From Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Access Bank Disqualify Applicant This Way? by Goodleader(m): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2007
Hello the landers in the house.
Can someone in the house help enlighten me with information on what is becoming of ACCESS bank.I wrote their test sometime in march and did interview on 24th of april at their Aminu Kano Crescent branch in Abuja. i was invited again for another interview at their office in Total House opposite NNPC Towers on 25th april.A few days later, i got a text inviting me to meet the MD in Lagos for another interview on the first of May.While on transit ,going to Lagos on 30th April, at Oyo town, i got another text informing me that the interview was cancelled and that i would be contacted shortly.Has anyone in the house experienced same? Or am i disqualified?
Re: Does Access Bank Disqualify Applicant This Way? by calyx: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2007
you are not disqualified.its very possible the MD had to travel on an emergency.
keep the faith and pray.you are 5% away from the job.be confident and pray hard.
Re: Does Access Bank Disqualify Applicant This Way? by benboiz: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2007
Goodleader,
do not be disturbed.guez wot u've been hustling for is about to be served to you.just pray and hope with one mind in faith.
feel wot u r going 2ru.
u'll surely get this THING.believe me fo shizzle.

(1) (Reply)

Bankphb 2nd Interview In Ph / Firstbank 2nd Batch Medicals Is Out, Starting On Mon 26/11/2007 / Urgent:bristow 70 Weeks Trainee Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.