Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust (14905 Views)

German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) / Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial / Army Did Not Neglect Lance Corporal Emmanuel (daily Trust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by Nobody: 10:40am On May 08, 2020
Nothing dey happen.
We dey.
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by marv1: 10:40am On May 08, 2020
Kano is a time bomb waiting to explode.
Gandollar has already made up his mind not to do anything until Fg gives #15 b
What a useless governor. ??

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by wink2015(m): 10:41am On May 08, 2020
Corruption by the political class is why our health care system got deteriorated in Nigeria.
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by MedicH: 10:41am On May 08, 2020
Dear frustrated Nigerians. If you stay alive to see 2023, activate your senses and vote wise. Buhari is not smarter than the least herdsman that's yet to shower since this week but you deemed him fit to be your president. Now you know better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by Nobody: 10:44am On May 08, 2020
saponda250:
Good day Fellow Nairalanders,

During the Lockdown, I earned a total of N19,000 in the month on April.

Yes, It's not much but its something during this trying times of Covid 19 Pandemic.

I was offered 10% daily on my investment and a whooping 20% on referrals.

want to know more about ??

After you register, Join the Telegram for better info

Check my signature Below for Link
Ponzi scheme. Thunder fire you

2 Likes

Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by betterman22(m): 10:47am On May 08, 2020
Lanre4uonly:
Doctors/healthcare workers also have families. So, it is very understandable.
It's a pity this is where we found ourselves as a country.
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by bigiyaro(m): 10:49am On May 08, 2020
can someone pls, summarize.
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by CasNova(m): 10:51am On May 08, 2020
As a matter of urgency , government should provide PPE.

Keep safe, stay alive.
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by Nobody: 10:51am On May 08, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
Dear COVID-19

It’s been over a month since you restricted all our activities, not minding what we all had in place prior to your outbreak. Initially i thought it was just a temporal stay, but days turned weeks, weeks turned months and we’re still waiting in uncertainty.

To say I’m not agitated on how things have turned out is laughable. I wish you never existed, at least not in my generation. What do you stand to benefit in The DEATHS, Those shocked businesses and business trips you’ve halted, those you’ve relieved off their jobs, the hunger and hardship you’ve brought, those exams you stopped not minding how well we’ve prepared for them.

But then I ask, will praying or lamenting bring a solution to this pandemic? “Tongue-tied” But I will keep praying for our front-liners.

Guns can kill but same guns can protect. Arrows can kill but can be used for hunting. Dear COVID-19, I ask again, among your numerous maladies, what advantage have you provided ? You’ve done enough, why not leave and allow us use the rest of the year in healing mentally, emotionally and physically? Living right now is scary. Dear Hunger you know we’ve come a long way, why not spare us for now while we focus on combating this stranger called COVID-19?

Where are the vaccines ? Oh Humanity! See what you’ve been reduced to. But there’s HOPE, whether sooner or later, Humanity will win the fight against this Virus

—————————————————-
Indeed when all these are over, I will appreciate life more and be down to earth. Because it’s obvious God is the giver of life and everyone is equal whether rich or poor.....Caucasian or Negroid

As in ehn...Corona Bleep up. Though I never meet am before and I no pray meet am . But still if em dey see my message so, chief YOU FUCKUP. Life no dey that way...no be so at all....I know say God pass you sha
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by Kokadomfreedom(m): 10:52am On May 08, 2020
saponda250:
Good day Fellow Nairalanders,

During the Lockdown, I earned a total of N19,000 in the month on April.

Yes, It's not much but its something during this trying times of Covid 19 Pandemic.

I was offered 10% daily on my investment and a whooping 20% on referrals.

want to know more about ??

After you register, Join the Telegram for better info

Check my signature Below for Link
any thing good you dont make it public is for you and family but if it is scam you bring it to public

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by Tunde835(m): 10:53am On May 08, 2020
obi4eze:
angry

This is very bad! If the FG cannot provide adequate PPE let them quit attending to COVID-19 patients.

What happened to all the monies donated for combating the pandemic?

What happened to the loans collected from IMF and other international agencies?

What about the tax and other revenue received?

Shame on this government! Ordinary PPE they cannot provide and they want to fight pandemic.
No wonder other developed countries were worried about Africa we ar not serious in dis country we can see dat even in d face of a pandemic most politicians still wont do their job but continue to embezzle
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by tunary(m): 10:56am On May 08, 2020
Very good. protect yourselves first
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by PrincewithGod(m): 10:56am On May 08, 2020
In our own facility the management is considering washing and recycling PPEs.
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by Racoon(m): 10:57am On May 08, 2020
The Nigeria Health Work Force Country Profile 2018, launched in February this year, revealed that the number of medical doctors registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) stands at 74,543, meaning there is only one doctor to 2,753 patients in the country. 
shocked In a nation of about 180M people?
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by Sultty(m): 10:58am On May 08, 2020
Islie:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/lack-of-protective-equipment-doctors-absconding-from-hospitals-over-covid-19.html
point of correction coronavirus did not catch Nigeria unawares. The govt and people were the ones asking for it to come visit now Corona has arrived people are afraid to come in contact with it, people like lier Muhammed, abba kyari, Dr osagie enanire and others from their blood thirsty party said Nigeria is ready for coronavirus some days before we had an index case (the Italian caught at larfarge)

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by Farki: 10:58am On May 08, 2020
The future of Nigerian healthcare, what do you expect when we didn't prepare after 4 months of warning?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD2FSwTy2lw
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by CosmicSensation: 10:59am On May 08, 2020
A lot of these doctors would probably come out from possible infections largely unscathed but you see that risk of taking it home to your relatives? That's the deal breaker

Why would anyone put not just his life at risk but that of his entire immediate and possibly extended family?
For what?
For this cursed country?
God forbid

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by bayelsaowei(m): 11:00am On May 08, 2020
Patients would be left all by themselves
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by Angelfrost(m): 11:01am On May 08, 2020
marv1:
Kano is a time bomb waiting to explode.
Gandollar has already made up his mind not to do anything until Fg gives #15 b
What a useless governor. ??

Doesn't even matter what he does at this point...

It's a little too late already... At this point, we are largely at the mercy of our individual and collective immunities.

Let the fittest survive!!!
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by bayelsaowei(m): 11:01am On May 08, 2020
Racoon:

shocked In a nation of about 180M people?
grin..the rest are in diaspora...

I remember one minister who said we dont need more doctors...whats that his name again...

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by RexTramadol1: 11:02am On May 08, 2020
Efele mode for doctors
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by BeerParlour: 11:02am On May 08, 2020
Useless country
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by bahaushe1: 11:04am On May 08, 2020
CosmicSensation:
A lot of these doctors would probably come out from possible infections largely unscathed but you see that risk of taking it home to your relatives? That's the deal breaker

Why would anyone put not just his life at risk but that of his entire immediate and possibly extended family?
For what?
For this cursed country?
God forbid

True. I tested positive with mild symptoms in Kano. All my family members had to submit samples, awaiting results. You can imagine a father bringing the virus to his 9 month old baby.

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by Golden057(m): 11:07am On May 08, 2020
etibaba:
Truth is that Nigeria isn't a place to serve at all, how can the health workers be motivated and ready to put their lives on the line when the politicians are useless and selfish.

Their main problem now is how to collect the remaining Camry 2020 they purchased with #5.5b. Useless government ruling a sick country

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by kunletexs: 11:09am On May 08, 2020
When are we going to get it right in this country? We can't speak against our principals because of fear or loosing ones job? Why say there are enough ppe which I knew what been told that it would never be enough.

What happened to the various donations running into 600 billion naira donation. I know the corruption would turn it around and hoarding the donation is the main thing.

Why risk our front line defenders lives because of some clueless idiots who are of no use to the over 200 million Nigerians?
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by MineBitcoin(m): 11:10am On May 08, 2020
This is what happens when you refuse to close border earlier �, we are in big mess, what of if this covik-19 stuff is not a scam, what of if those cases are real, that means million of Nigerian are living with the virus unknown. GOD HEAL � THE WORLD, SAVE US, FORGIVE URZ

You will never get paid just for browsing the web — says who? Actually, you can! With CryptoTab Browser you surf the internet and mine bitcoin simultaneously. No investment, no hard work — just pure income. Really, you should give it a try check my signature to get started
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by CosmicSensation: 11:10am On May 08, 2020
bahaushe1:

True. I tested positive with mild symptoms in Kano. All my family members had to submit samples, awaiting results. You can imagine a father bringing the virus to his 9 month old baby.
sacrificing your life/health is 1 thing.

Once it moves beyond you, it is in another ballpark entirely

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by lukency(m): 11:13am On May 08, 2020
Where is the billions of naira received as aid goes to? This government should be ready for series of probe after its exit.
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:14am On May 08, 2020
I don't know why everything about this country is always a mess, then the present govt is also a mess too.
During Ebola Nigerians even volunteeered and they were taken to other African countries to help them, but dis govt we are now running away

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For October 12 2020 In Nigeria - (4,307 Tested) / New Research Opens The Door To 'functional Cure' For HIV / Army Did Not Neglect Lance Corporal Emmanuel (daily Trust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.