Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust (14906 Views)

German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) / Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial / Army Did Not Neglect Lance Corporal Emmanuel (daily Trust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by juman(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2020
PPE must be provided to the doctors and others.
They are heroes.
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by juman(m): 11:20am On May 08, 2020
This is very difficult time for the whole world.

Much bigger problems for the destroyed countries like nigeria, they are in real mess.
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by zuchyblink(m): 11:25am On May 08, 2020
for more than one month I have been working with a hair tie (cap) and an Ankara face mask which is not hospital standard.pray for health workers.all these are provided by me

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by blowjohn(m): 11:26am On May 08, 2020
Now let's examine this country. Over 300 million dollars has been repatriated from the Abacha loot.
The next thing they said is they want to use the money to fund niger bridge and other projects.
Is is that so.e of the money cant be used to equip we doctors?
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by ZooOga: 11:27am On May 08, 2020
somebody @ your hero with the big rich foundation and ask him for help for 9ja's doctors wink

Jack Ma is two plane loads ahead of him.

Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by eejo(m): 11:56am On May 08, 2020
Majority of Nigerian Hospitals lack basic sanitation. No running water and medival waste disposal system. PPE will not work until basic hygiene improves in our Hospitals. Imagine many Hospitals no towels after washing your hands.

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by Genesils(m): 11:58am On May 08, 2020
I've always known its going to get to this stage... We are not caught unaware kankan... We are not just serious with this thing.. Now it's getting out of hand
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by Mummyfour(f): 12:40pm On May 08, 2020
Please fellow Nigerians who can help me with the contact information of these hospitals. I can supply PPE and other disposable ad non disposable kits to combat coronavirus
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by Mummyfour(f): 12:42pm On May 08, 2020
Please fellow Nigerians who can help me with the contact information of these hospitals. I can supply PPE and other disposable and non disposable kits to combat coronavirus like gloves,masks,test kits, infact everything. I tried to call ncdc,no response.
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by chikevictor(m): 12:59pm On May 08, 2020
Common PPE that should be the most important in this period for the safety of the health professionals, what kind of callous and unsympathetic govt is this.
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by TruthinAction: 1:00pm On May 08, 2020
Our polithiefians should tell us what they did with all the billions donated. They are wicked and heartless. Anyone who diverts money meant to fight coronavirus will have their portion in the Lake of fire.
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by etibaba(m): 1:26pm On May 08, 2020
Golden057:

Their main problem now is how to collect the remaining Camry 2020 they purchased with #5.5b. Useless government ruling a sick country
Yes o, it's very important to them. I pity their fans.
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by ufine200(m): 2:32pm On May 08, 2020
shiwex:
Equip Hospitals, they will not. They are buying cars..stupid APC government.

Stupid Nigeria politician
All of them are the same
All parties
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by Tywodammy90(f): 4:48pm On May 08, 2020
Surgical Face Masks Available for sale @ Retail & Wholesale Prices.
Kindly DM or WhatsApp on 08170081476 to make enquiries and to place your orders.

**Payment Validates Delivery**
**Delivery within Lagos ONLY**

Stay Safe
Stay Protected
Stay Healthy
Flatten the curve
Re: Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust by Legendguru: 7:22pm On May 08, 2020
Ye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Research Opens The Door To 'functional Cure' For HIV / Army Did Not Neglect Lance Corporal Emmanuel (daily Trust) / Re-occuring Typhoid Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.