Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,554 members, 7,840,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State (2003 Views)

Why Was Obigbo/Oyigbo Taken Out Of Imo State And Carved Into Rivers State? / Can Wike Arrest All The Oyigbo People? / Maritime Workers Threaten Nationwide Strike Over Wike's Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by AlphikkaTech: 7:18am On May 08, 2020
[BREAKING] Gov #Wike personally arrests 14 #Fulani #Herdsmen hidden in trailer conveying #cows from the #North into #Rivers State

The Herdmen are to be tested for coronavirus and prosecuted while the cows and trailer would be auctioned.

Source: https://scannewsnigeria.com/featured-post/lockdown-governor-wike-arrests-14-persons-hidden-inside-two-trailers-conveying-cattle-into-port-harcourt/

Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by BranddesignerH: 7:20am On May 08, 2020
I would've condemned his action if not there was total Lockdown in the state

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by longetivity(m): 7:20am On May 08, 2020
casala don bust

2 Likes

Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by todugo(m): 7:24am On May 08, 2020
This man is intoxicated by power. auction cows and trailer? Hmmm..
Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by helinues: 7:26am On May 08, 2020
Why can't this people also stay in their region?

Where there is no law, there is no sin...

12 Likes

Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by Dollarseeker: 7:29am On May 08, 2020
action man. nice one

7 Likes

Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by Nobody: 7:30am On May 08, 2020
And what is that useless governor obaseki doing?? All in a bid to win the ticket to governor you've sold Edo state to fulani cabals abi??

I just love an action governor like wike who put his state first

2 Likes

Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by gloriaunobi(f): 7:30am On May 08, 2020
Stay one place they will not.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by Nobody: 7:33am On May 08, 2020
I think every southern states should make a law to kill any herdsmen found in forests.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by Salvador1: 7:36am On May 08, 2020
Well done Wike

We cannot allow animals to destroy this country.

7 Likes

Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by orisa37: 7:37am On May 08, 2020
THE HERDSMEN HAVE NO WAYBILLS OR PASSAGE BILLS FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR HERDS.
Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by Balogunodua(m): 7:38am On May 08, 2020
Only operation shoot on sight can stop this people.
Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:39am On May 08, 2020
Uhmmm
That moment when you fall into the owner of the trap hand...OYO is your case ooo

Atonement, The Mystery of Reconciliation.

ANTICIPATE, 13th May.

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by simplyshade: 7:50am On May 08, 2020
But them wear mask na tongue
Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by vikithor(m): 7:55am On May 08, 2020
Learn how to drive manual or automatic car,learn basic vehicle maintenance practices, call or whatsapp us with number below.
Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by yanabasee1(m): 8:03am On May 08, 2020
todugo:
This man is intoxicated by power. auction cows and trailer? Hmmm..

If he was at home doing nothing....You will accuse him of being lazy...

Wike is working and I admire his activeness.... Rivers State and it's Frontline workers will be motivated and charged to work effectively....

If Buhari wasn't a vegetable and had the courage to do a little of what Wike is doing right now... Nigeria wouldn't have recorded any corona case....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by NigeriaB(m): 8:14am On May 08, 2020
What if the cows are meant for butcher for meat(food) in the state? Food is essential and essential items are allowed access.

I like Wike so much especially for his guts.

But I hate Nonsense!
Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by Blackking98(m): 8:15am On May 08, 2020
Good, I pray all govenors in the South South can do like this man.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by Blackking98(m): 8:17am On May 08, 2020
NigeriaB:
What if the cows are meant for butcher for meat(food) in the state? Food is essential and essential items allowed access.

But I hate Nonsense!
oga, movement has been restricted, knowing fully well how cunning those clowns from the north can be they can use transporting cows to enter southern States with reckless abandone, they should sit in the North with their cow's, if they come and share corona down here how many people will be left alive to eat the cow's? Food was made for man and man was not made for food.

8 Likes

Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by helinues: 8:40am On May 08, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
I think every southern states should make a law to kill any herdsmen found in forests.

Bros, why now grin grin
Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by jlinkd78(m): 9:21am On May 08, 2020
Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by SmartProf(m): 9:25am On May 08, 2020
Is cow meat now oxygen that they want to kill themselves to bring to the South by all means? Why can't they sell it to themselves in their region rather than exporting this virus to the South in the name of essential services provision. Wike must continue in this might cos most times when u are quiet about issues, stubborn individuals conclude you are weak. For many of the security agencies personnels who aid them to keep moving in their numbers from high Covid 19 burden states, you won't be spared of being infected. We just have criminals, stubborn and corrupt minded individuals in this country, but everyone pretends to be religious and moralists and this attitude may not help us win this fight against the virus easily without huge casualties

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by EricBloodAxe: 9:43am On May 08, 2020
Why are these almajiris hiding under anything to get to the south? You'll see them hiding under cows, goats, yams, watermelons etc just to get to the south and one kano state almajiri with access to internet will tell us it's nigeriens.

These guys should be sent back to wherever they are coming from. They are not wanted here in the south.
Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by Nobody: 9:54am On May 08, 2020
EricBloodAxe:
Why are these almajiris hiding under anything to get to the south? You'll see them hiding under cows, goats, yams, watermelons etc just to get to the south and one kano state almajiri with access to internet will tell us it's nigeriens.

These guys should be sent back to wherever they are coming from. They are not wanted here in the south.

They cant do without huzzling in Biafraland. Period!

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by punisha: 10:08am On May 08, 2020
Where is the cow auctioning taking place Biko?
Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by AlphikkaTech: 10:28am On May 08, 2020
Subsea:

They cant do without huzzling in Biafraland. Period!
Mumu is Rivers State Biafra

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by Confirmedzombie: 10:51am On May 08, 2020
I condemn it, I condemn it, I condemn it, this are essential workers conveying Agricultural produce.

They are Normadic farmers for Gods sake. Gov woke, you have our back but pls release them.

They are exempted from the lockdown as stated in your broadcast.

I dont support this at all.
Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by Born2Breed(f): 11:01am On May 08, 2020
Nice one Wike

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by Nobody: 11:36am On May 08, 2020
Wike no mean well for Fulani at all
Kudos man
Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by dbonks(m): 11:54am On May 08, 2020
NigeriaB:
What if the cows are meant for butcher for meat(food) in the state? Food is essential and essential items are allowed access.

But I hate Nonsense!
Foods are coming into Rivers State but you must possess a pass or document to warrant your entry, for them to be arrested, there must be a circumvention of law. The Governor Cannot afford to be irresponsible.
Re: Wike Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Conveying Cattle Into Rivers State by Dedetwo(m): 12:46pm On May 08, 2020
BranddesignerH:
I would've condemned his action if not there was total Lockdown in the state

Even if there was no lockdown, it is against the freedom of movement to convey human beings in container used for animals. It is unfortunate Nigeria does not standardize things. In developed countries, a person cannot convey human being in trucks designed to carry cows and claim freedom of movement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2020: We Issued Only One Certificate To Obaseki —UI / APC To Zone Party Chairman To South West / What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.