Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri (31639 Views)

Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri by luwiizy(m): 5:11pm On May 08, 2020
trash...the only valuable thing in life is wisdom...people with low uncritical thinking puts gender before wisdom.
Re: Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri by Mizwisdom(f): 6:53pm On May 08, 2020
7 billion people live in this world with 7 billion opinions, he has said his opinion, it doesn't make it right but it's only an opinion. I hope we stop making people's opinions matters of discussion. It seems to me that girls are more compassionate especially to elderly parent( my opinion)

1 Like

Re: Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri by PureGoldh(m): 7:32pm On May 08, 2020
Nna eeh...there is no need to side any gender.

We are all equal....both male and female

1 Like

Re: Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri by Bossladyy: 7:35pm On May 08, 2020
Are you for real

1 Like

Re: Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri by Saintmary(f): 7:36pm On May 08, 2020
We don't need your approval. Please keep it to yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri by Ezennwa(m): 7:38pm On May 08, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

I am sure it is the male that will carry belle by himself and born the pikin.

This is because most cultures are patrilineal and does not make it impossible for lastnames to be passed through matrilineal lines.Don't you know that not all men choose to answer their family name.Some even give their children their own first names as lastnames for their kids.Barrack Obama,Clinton,Bush and every other powerful man out there have all daughters.Even Vladimir Putin has two daughters.And their names will still live on in history How many people their family name help?

I will rather have a daughter that will make me proud and take care of me than have a useless son that will bring nothing but shame and insult to me he would have even tarnished the so called family name by doing so.

Your points are so archaic how does being a head make you better or important than others.Who told you that some women do not play much leadership roles in their families better than their irresponsible husbands that are just figure heads.Does paying brideprice make him much better and intelligent than a woman?These are just cultures and societal stereotypes that can change at anytime

That said a child is a child train a responsible child boy or girl and you will be happy you did.
The comparisons are uncalled for.
1 Timothy 2:11-15

Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control.

1 Like

Re: Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri by Ezennwa(m): 7:43pm On May 08, 2020
ImaIma1:

I wonder how this all important male child will have the children that will make his father's name live on? Through another male?
Genesis 3:16

To the woman he said, “I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.”

1 Like

Re: Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri by Ezennwa(m): 7:45pm On May 08, 2020
jesmond3945:
are you the guy that threw his baby on the floor? Is only igbo people that do this nonsense and look at where we are as a tribe.
1 Timothy 2:12

I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.

1 Like

Re: Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri by ImaIma1(f): 7:48pm On May 08, 2020
Ezennwa:
Genesis 3:16

To the woman he said, “I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.”

And this relevant here because?

2 Likes

Re: Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri by jesmond3945: 8:15pm On May 08, 2020
Ezennwa:

I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.
you don't even understand what that passage means, how does it relate to how the girl child should be treated?

1 Like

Re: Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:20pm On May 08, 2020
Ezennwa:
1 Timothy 2:11-15

Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control.

Do you even practise this nonsense in your house and among the women around you undecided start from there first

How does this post make sense and becomes a sensible reply to you.
You don't know what to say.
Just learn and stop talking balderdash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri by Mizwisdom(f): 9:37pm On May 08, 2020
Ezennwa:

So?
Re: Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri by adexpa(m): 10:04pm On May 08, 2020
It is shallowness of mind n inadequate thought that make one generalise. If I look from experience because my sisters are always there physically whenever my age dad needed attention I will say female child are better but I still need to see it from financial and encouragement that we male do gave. I believe the two are very important. The best is two have the mixture but if God decided to give only female or male, no need feeling bad, anyone will fill the shoe.

1 Like

Re: Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri by Ezennwa(m): 10:07pm On May 08, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Do you even practise this nonsense in your house and among the women around you undecided start from there first

How does this post make sense and becomes a sensible reply to you.
You don't know what to say.
Just learn and stop talking balderdash.
hmm!

you speak like someone who is under the influence of alcohol.

what do i know.

1 Like

Re: Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:26am On May 09, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

you speak like someone who is under the influence of alcohol.

what do i know.
Nothing undecided
I should be the one asking you that
Now run along.

1 Like

Re: Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri by Ezennwa(m): 7:24am On May 09, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Nothing undecided
I should be the one asking you that
Now run along.
hmm!

Na your type people dey use and dump as Baby mama.

Re: Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri by Jesuisbelle(f): 9:22am On May 09, 2020
Words of wisdom my dear.
More oil for you oo
Re: Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri by Freelane33(m): 4:51pm On May 11, 2020
He must be sleeping on a bike when making the statement [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Ebukawaylaid:
Nigerian author Reno Omokri has penned down a post explaining why female kids are way more valuable than male kids.

According to Omokri, female children are loyal and this is a thing that can not be said for most male children.

In his words;

”Dear men,
Take a tour of any hospital of your choice. You will see wives and daughters sleeping there because of their husbands and fathers. Hardly will you find a husband or son. And you are saying you don’t want a female child. You are a FOOL! All children are valuable, but a girl child is especially valuable, because women are likely to be more loyal than men. Christ had 12 disciples. But how many of them were at Golgotha during his death? Only one. Yet, 4 of His female followers were there. Loyalty is a WOMAN!”

Do you agree with him? Share your opinion

https://www.informationng.com/2020/05/female-child-is-more-valuable-than-male-child-reno-omokri.html/amp
Re: Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri by Snaagg(m): 5:50pm On May 11, 2020
crackkhaus:

As long as he can tell this to his boys, about how they are not as valuable as the girl child, that he knows and is not expecting them to be at his bedside when he's old and frail... then no problem. grin

Reno can carry on, but he should start the preaching from his house so he can be taken more seriously.

That nigga Reno be deceiving women for likes grin
. He is nicely secure with his male children while selling a dream to gullible minds out here.

No matter how "advanced" the world gets, a male child will always be more valued and that's the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri by crackkhaus: 6:06pm On May 11, 2020
Snaagg:

That nigga Reno be deceiving women for likes grin
. He is nicely secure with his male children while selling a dream to gullible minds out here.

No matter how "advanced" the world gets, a male child will always be more valued and that's the truth.
That's exactly why I put up the photo. cheesy

He offered that opinion dispassionately.. it's completely insincere given that he has two boys, and he certainly can't tell them to their faces that they aren't as valuable as girls.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows / Meet The Alleged Oldest Man In Anambra State - 122 Years Old / Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.