Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

Eze Charges Buhari To Investigate Benue Index Case Mrs. I. O. Suzan Lawani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Charges Buhari To Investigate Benue Index Case Mrs. I. O. Suzan Lawani (186 Views)

Labour Party Has Structures In 36 States And There Is No Court Case. Mrs Olufol / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) / New Taxes, Charges Buhari Govt Has Imposed On Nigerians Since 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eze Charges Buhari To Investigate Benue Index Case Mrs. I. O. Suzan Lawani by Chinanny: 10:14am On May 08, 2020
COVID-19: Eze Charges Buhari to Investigate alleged manhandling of Benue index case Mrs. I. O. Suzan Lawani

▪︎Suspects PDP using her detention to blackmail, smear Nigeria's image.

▪︎Charges NCDC to replicate the Madagascar experience.

▪︎Asks for the disbandment of the FG Palliative Committee

Read More:https://www.pinnaclereport.com.ng/covid-19-eze-charges-buhari-to-investigate-alleged-manhandling-of-benue-index-case-mrs-i-o-suzan-lawani/
Re: Eze Charges Buhari To Investigate Benue Index Case Mrs. I. O. Suzan Lawani by Karlifate: 10:17am On May 08, 2020
This is what you get when the system is built on a faulty foundation.
She did a test & was not given the result BUT her name was being publicized everywhere. They even 'detained' her for days.

Re: Eze Charges Buhari To Investigate Benue Index Case Mrs. I. O. Suzan Lawani by BranddesignerH: 10:19am On May 08, 2020
The FG née not be told

(1) (Reply)

Slash All Politicians Salaries Now......Both Current and Past! / Shun WHO And Go For Local Remedy .. Reps Tells Federal Govt / Get Involved In Politics Or Keep Quiet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.