Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Popular Lagos Doctor, Paul Oliseh Ojieh, Exposes The Fraud In COVID-19 In Nigeri - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Popular Lagos Doctor, Paul Oliseh Ojieh, Exposes The Fraud In COVID-19 In Nigeri (2366 Views)

Nigeria Flies In Covid-19 Drug From Bangladesh For Infected Governor / My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos / Some Labs Are Giving False HIV Results In Lagos - Doctor Olufunmilayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Lagos Doctor, Paul Oliseh Ojieh, Exposes The Fraud In COVID-19 In Nigeri by Maskedme1(m): 10:40am On May 08, 2020
BREAKING

POPULAR LAGOS DR Paul Olisa Ojieh Exposes the Fraud in COVID-19 in Nigeria!

On March 3rd, 2020, I got a call from the Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed. It was a 5 minutes call. The call was centred on Iris Medical Foundation Drugs and its effectiveness in treating the Corona virus. I was blunt with the minister, I told him the truth, I asked him, do you people in Abuja want the cure or you guys just want to be making billions from grants from America, WHO and other international agencies?

In 1985, there was a major viral out break in Tanzania. The fatality of the death ratio was 10 infections to 9 death on a daily basis. The then president, Julius Nyanrere, invited Prof Dr Paul Ojeih Snr, founder of Iris Medical Foundation who stepped into Tanzania and within 3 months the virus was contained and within 6 months, there was a cure.

That virus was treated with a phynto organic drug known as VENEDI ELIXIR. The virus was later classified as Ebola virus.

I told Nigerians on social media that our government, most especially the Minister of Health, the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, NCDC, are reaping Nigerians off and making billions from this pandemic that never existed.

In my letter to the Minister of Information, I told him that COVID-19 is perfectly treatable and curable.

I told the minister that I will infect myself with the virus and that under 73 hours the virus will be cured. I staked my name, my reputation and credibility that Corona virus is a curable disease.

I have told the federal government to stop playing games, to stop looting our treasury all in the name of borrowing money to build isolation centres that we don’t need. They know the games they are playing.

They don’t want to listen because this COVID-19 pandemic is a money-making venture, they are putting fears in Nigerians keeping them at home and milking our economy dry.

So far our government has spent billions of Naira, money that would have been put into good use. The truth they say is bitter, and the bitter truth is Corona virus is another oil boom for some selected criminals in the government.

This was never done. While foot dragging? A tiny island nation like Madagascar found a cure through herbal medicine. Then our shameless Chairman of the presidential task force on COVID-19, Boss Mustapha, said we were going to import a plane load of the Madagascar herbal cure.

Shame, to the country, shame, to the government, shame to the Minister of Health and the NCDC that have been playing games and politics and making billions off this pandemic that never existed.

I state, once again for the sake of clarity and emphasis that Corona virus is a baby virus, a virus that is perfectly curable under 72 hours with Iris medical foundation drug known as VENEDI Elixir.

I have asked the government give me 10 infected patients, let’s place them on Iris Drugs, we keep meeting with a brick wall of resistance. Why are they foot dragging? What is their fear and resistance? They play politics meanwhile people are dying, people are losing their jobs and the country is sliding into recession.

This cannot be said of other deadly virus such as Ebola. Immediately Ebola enters your blood stream, your immune gets compromised and shutdown and within 48 hours, you start bleeding from all bodily pores, all openings and within 72 hours, you’re dead.

-Dr Paul Olisa Ojeih is the Managing Director, Iris Medical Foundation Drugs and Pharmaceutical.

Iris medical foundation no 12 Ajayi Road Ogba Ikeja.

imf_info@yahoo.com

drojeih@yahoo.com

Dr Paul Ojeih 08023950797

Dr Solomon Ojeih 07030595310
#Saynotolooting
#SaynotoNCDCfalsepositives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Lagos Doctor, Paul Oliseh Ojieh, Exposes The Fraud In COVID-19 In Nigeri by Sonoyom(m): 10:43am On May 08, 2020
ha
Re: Popular Lagos Doctor, Paul Oliseh Ojieh, Exposes The Fraud In COVID-19 In Nigeri by Anwons(m): 11:08am On May 08, 2020
Have nothing to say
Re: Popular Lagos Doctor, Paul Oliseh Ojieh, Exposes The Fraud In COVID-19 In Nigeri by princemillla(m): 11:09am On May 08, 2020
Wat do we believe these days
Re: Popular Lagos Doctor, Paul Oliseh Ojieh, Exposes The Fraud In COVID-19 In Nigeri by Beedude(m): 11:47am On May 08, 2020
So all the countries with cases aren't aware of the cure or are being scammed by their govt as well ?

1 Like

Re: Popular Lagos Doctor, Paul Oliseh Ojieh, Exposes The Fraud In COVID-19 In Nigeri by paxonel(m): 11:52am On May 08, 2020
I'm waiting for any corona virus to Roger me. Don't expose me o, infact no need, as you can see there is scarcity of Roger.

Re: Popular Lagos Doctor, Paul Oliseh Ojieh, Exposes The Fraud In COVID-19 In Nigeri by badaru911: 12:00pm On May 08, 2020
So,has he infected himself with the virus so as to know the efficacy of his miracle drug.
Re: Popular Lagos Doctor, Paul Oliseh Ojieh, Exposes The Fraud In COVID-19 In Nigeri by June15(m): 12:01pm On May 08, 2020
And some people will still believe it.. I talk ham and I go talk ham again, covid-19 in Nigeria is scamdemic and plandemic.. if you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Popular Lagos Doctor, Paul Oliseh Ojieh, Exposes The Fraud In COVID-19 In Nigeri by Pleasant01: 12:04pm On May 08, 2020
this one is just trying to sell/promote his drug...

3 Likes

Re: Popular Lagos Doctor, Paul Oliseh Ojieh, Exposes The Fraud In COVID-19 In Nigeri by MyOpinion1(f): 12:07pm On May 08, 2020
Hmmmmmm
What do I know?
What about countries recording high death rate of the virus, are they not aware of the drug?
Re: Popular Lagos Doctor, Paul Oliseh Ojieh, Exposes The Fraud In COVID-19 In Nigeri by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 08, 2020
Either he is lying or not, they should have allowed him to try his best.
You can't just keep instilling fear in people and keep them at home why you lots makes billions of naira.
And these useless NCDC keeps dishing out result like election votes
Re: Popular Lagos Doctor, Paul Oliseh Ojieh, Exposes The Fraud In COVID-19 In Nigeri by thiagoteres(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2020
Obvious conflict of interest.
Lots of inconsistency in one press release .
Basic ethics and principles of research about to be thrown away.

Next story please !
Re: Popular Lagos Doctor, Paul Oliseh Ojieh, Exposes The Fraud In COVID-19 In Nigeri by RealEzee(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2020
Give him the chance to at least prove himself
Must we wait untill the west give us go ahead
Truly we have failed as a nation if we can't even be independent in finding solutions for ourselves guun.
Abeg let the man try Ja re
Who never Taya to stay for house sef kwa�
Re: Popular Lagos Doctor, Paul Oliseh Ojieh, Exposes The Fraud In COVID-19 In Nigeri by FryMosquito: 2:54pm On May 08, 2020
As you see me so, my eyes are turning me..
Re: Popular Lagos Doctor, Paul Oliseh Ojieh, Exposes The Fraud In COVID-19 In Nigeri by Blazebond(m): 5:05pm On May 08, 2020
Small coronavirus that is treatable Na Im d world dey faint for,do you people know that malaria kills the white man faster than the black man,coronavirus and upgraded malaria fever i have been saying it,we black Africa are very stupid for not believing in our herbs.steady agbo drinking go end any coronavirus for our body.

1 Like

Re: Popular Lagos Doctor, Paul Oliseh Ojieh, Exposes The Fraud In COVID-19 In Nigeri by Osobi32(m): 6:13pm On May 08, 2020
Believe it or not, we don't have the virus here in Nigeria..... Coz if truly the virus is here and active we will see dead bodies all over the streets. Come to think of it, if this virus is here for real do u want to tell me that out of millions of Nigerias here on nairaland that no one has seen or experienced it first hand to report it here! Just thinking oo
Re: Popular Lagos Doctor, Paul Oliseh Ojieh, Exposes The Fraud In COVID-19 In Nigeri by davillian(m): 8:05pm On May 08, 2020
They should give him 10 patients to treat na,
Its not that difficult
Let the government give him trial.....
If they don't have hidden agenda.....
Re: Popular Lagos Doctor, Paul Oliseh Ojieh, Exposes The Fraud In COVID-19 In Nigeri by Beedude(m): 3:46am On May 09, 2020
davillian:
They should give him 10 patients to treat na,
Its not that difficult
Let the government give him trial.....
If they don't have hidden agenda.....
Nah. It can't work like that. If he's damn serious let him assemble his team, infect everyone and get tested by NCDC. If he is able to treat them then he will cashout big cos so many countries in Africa will fund him even if Nigeria won't.

1 Like

Re: Popular Lagos Doctor, Paul Oliseh Ojieh, Exposes The Fraud In COVID-19 In Nigeri by CanadaOrBust: 3:54am On May 09, 2020
Osobi32:
Believe it or not, we don't have the virus here in Nigeria..... Coz if truly the virus is here and active we will see dead bodies all over the streets. Come to think of it, if this virus is here for real do u want to tell me that out of millions of Nigerias here on nairaland that no one has seen or experienced it first hand to report it here! Just thinking oo

We have the virus alright but we also have hot, humid weather with lots of sunshine which breaks down the virus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Lagos Doctor, Paul Oliseh Ojieh, Exposes The Fraud In COVID-19 In Nigeri by ramark04: 4:02am On May 09, 2020
[quote author=Osobi32 post=89330476]Believe it or not, we don't have the virus here in Nigeria..... Coz if truly the virus is here and active we will see dead bodies all over the streets. Come to think of it, if this virus is here for real do u want to tell me that out of millions of Nigerias here on nairaland that no one has seen or experienced it first hand to report it here! Just thinking oo[/quote

because there is not dead bodies everywhere that means it doesn't exist? anyways try to smuggle your self into any quarantine center without using any PPE then you will know whether it's real or not.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Lagos Doctor, Paul Oliseh Ojieh, Exposes The Fraud In COVID-19 In Nigeri by rotadeco27: 4:06am On May 09, 2020
Beedude:

Nah. It can't work like that. If he's damn serious let him assemble his team, infect everyone and get tested by NCDC. If he is able to treat them then he will cashout big cos so many countries in Africa will fund him even if Nigeria won't.
Once NCCD tests them positive they will be isolated and thus his aim will be forfeited. There should be a place for clinical trial in such a claim. Let them ask the Tanzanian government to verify his claims about Ebola virus . I don't know why we have to keep playing politics with everything in thus country!
Re: Popular Lagos Doctor, Paul Oliseh Ojieh, Exposes The Fraud In COVID-19 In Nigeri by sleek214(m): 4:06am On May 09, 2020
Nigerians need to come out and go about their businesses, they took Abba Kyari out so they can continue with their evil plan of milking the treasury dry. They know Buhari is useless without Abba Kyari. The PTF keeps threatening us with a complete lockdown if we don't behave as if they are talking to animals. NCDC is forcing Kogi and Cross River states to start having cases. What a shame. Covid 19 patients protesting in Gombe, the next thing, Gombe state said over 30 of them have been discharged. Lagos keeps discharging covid 19 patients in their numbers. Shameless thieves.
Re: Popular Lagos Doctor, Paul Oliseh Ojieh, Exposes The Fraud In COVID-19 In Nigeri by Beedude(m): 4:45am On May 09, 2020
rotadeco27:

Once NCCD tests them positive they will be isolated and thus his aim will be forfeited. There should be a place for clinical trial in such a claim. Let them ask the Tanzanian government to verify his claims about Ebola virus . I don't know why we have to keep playing politics with everything in thus country!
And u want innocent people lives to be used for trial? Its not about politics. No reasonable country will put something of this importance on a citizen without previous works which has been approved by the neccesary medical regulatory body. 95% of drugs in Nigeria are imported. Someone that hasn't produce paracetamol or vitamin c is ranting about a virus drug. He just needed attention and i think he has gotten it already.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

20 Natural Pain Killers In Your Kitchen / . / Haelth Maintenance Organisation(hmo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.