Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,829 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari (39647 Views)

COVID-19: Senator Biyi Durojaiye Is Dead / Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" / For Many In Katsina, Banditry Is The Major Challenge, Not COVID-19 – Masari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by aystunt: 5:27pm On May 08, 2020
The senator should be knowledgeable enough to know that. You are not positive from the day you are tested. The Governor being asymptomatic might have been positive earlier without knowing. If you have good immune system u can recover quickly. There is no known treatment for the virus. No set date of recovery. We just need to put politics aside and face the virus.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by CONFAMA: 5:31pm On May 08, 2020
To an average cowtherner, Covid 19 is a kind of competition to them. They want the world to know they have it worse so that NGOs can donate to them. That's how they eat with Boko haram stuff and why it won't end. Heartless vultures!

Some of them like SLS still get conscience sha.
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by KunleyY19(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2020
Proximity to Ogun and Lagos alone should force Makinde to be proactive...

But Baba dey form One man Mopol, I am all on my Lane... I just hope that state doesn't have to battle it alone.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by jobtay94(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2020
So this man wanted the governor to lock down the state without giving the people food to eat. Shame on him.
Meanwhile Gov. Seyi Makinde says he cannot lock the state because the government cannot feed the people.

Note: this so called senator has never distribute any pallatives to his people and he's here talking about lockdown. SMH

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by ursamajor: 5:37pm On May 08, 2020
post=89326411:
Lol@Dry catarrh

Can you just imagine,!
Nigeria, a country of abracadabra.

Na so Seyi take enter Guinness Book of Corona!

Maaaaddddd oooooo shocked shocked
I thought you had some semblance of sense. Google Prince Charles and his time of healing from corona virus
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by olajohnson5(m): 5:42pm On May 08, 2020
Honestly,I disagree with GSM the way is handling Covid-19 issue in Oyo..their millions of people living with the virus presently in Nigeria without any simptoms.. Its depends on individuals immune system. He may be tested positive and Negative after a week if his immune system is strong enough to fight the virus.
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by nduchucks: 5:44pm On May 08, 2020
This Senator had not yet heard about mild symptoms and even infected people that are asymptomatic.

smh

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by jericco1(m): 5:46pm On May 08, 2020
Dude is a comedian grin cheesy
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:46pm On May 08, 2020
ursamajor:

I thought you had some semblance of sense. Google Prince Charles and his time of healing from corona virus
We guess this post is for your people at home?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by ursamajor: 5:50pm On May 08, 2020
post=89329729:
We guess this post is for your people at home?
Who is 'we' stop living in grand delusion.
You don't have any BBQ joint anywhere!
Bloody APC jobber!
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by greatbuc(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2020
Its only a fool that will say he is hungry but won't eat from a fat mans table. Gov said he had it and got cured in 5days.. But one idiat who has no means of helping the people of Oyo is opening his worm ridden teeth to discredit another who only is interested in how his people will be healed and continue their lives. You are not infected that's why you have not believed that cow piss can cure it. What I'm trying to say is that, when his ancestors finds a cure then he can rubbish other peoples theory.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:58pm On May 08, 2020
Ursamajor, now read the last part of our signature and put yourself in that place before we put you there.
Cry baby tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by Pandev(m): 6:00pm On May 08, 2020
jobtay94:
So this man wanted the governor to lock down the state without giving the people food to eat. Shame on him.
Meanwhile Gov. Seyi Makinde says he cannot lock the state because the government cannot feed the people.

Note: this so called senator has never distribute any pallatives to his people and he's here talking about lockdown. SMH
he has distributed palliatives to his people two times already.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by laurel03(m): 6:02pm On May 08, 2020
jobtay94:

ask people from is constituency.... The guy don try during the kororo tinz. 2 good times not like the state govt that package white elubo and garri for sack
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by asiwajumi(m): 6:03pm On May 08, 2020
Olarewaju89:
Even the Corona test kits test positive, so nothing new anymore. US, Italy, Spain.. Etc suffering from 'Corona virus pandemic' . Here in Nigeria we're suffering from *malaria parasites Scam-demic*. Pls, nobody should ask me any question, I'm not feeling fine o. grin
whats this one saying...I don't have time for argument.. Hiss
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by macof(m): 6:10pm On May 08, 2020
TeeBabss:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/i-believe-makinde-only-had-dry-catarrh-not-covid-19-senator-buhari/

The senator's name is Buhari

I can't take any Yoruba man named Buhari seriously undecided
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by mastermaestro(m): 6:12pm On May 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
There are extremely little cases of covid 19 in Nigeria. NCDC are just using the opportunity to siphon money and donations. Most reported cases are mere malaria and typhoid and I have proof. They don't even need to tell practitioners to diagnose malaria as Corona virus, the test kits will do the job. Symptoms of Corona virus are similar to malaria and when the fake test kits that have been diagnosing goats and pawpaw leaves positive is used on a malaria patient, it'll simply test positive for Corona virus as usual.

Malaria itself is a very deadly disease to the western world compared to Africa. Reason they have extremely high death rates from covid 19 because they are very similar.

This is the exact reason why I am disgusted by this damaging lockdown. Thanks for trying to educate Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by PACHRIS(m): 6:17pm On May 08, 2020
May be we should pray Allah to visit him with same dry Catarh � � � � �
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by JuanDeDios: 6:20pm On May 08, 2020
Addme:
If truly he recovered in 5 days,that's definitely not Corona.
And you say this because you're an expert on coronaviruses.
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by madridsta007(m): 6:20pm On May 08, 2020
TeeBabss:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/i-believe-makinde-only-had-dry-catarrh-not-covid-19-senator-buhari/

It seems like this Senator does not believe COVID-19 is real.
May COVID-19 show the Senator that, indeed, it is real. Amen and amen.
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
There are extremely little cases of covid 19 in Nigeria. NCDC are just using the opportunity to siphon money and donations. Most reported cases are mere malaria and typhoid and I have proof. They don't even need to tell practitioners to diagnose malaria as Corona virus, the test kits will do the job. Symptoms of Corona virus are similar to malaria and when the fake test kits that have been diagnosing goats and pawpaw leaves positive is used on a malaria patient, it'll simply test positive for Corona virus as usual.

Malaria itself is a very deadly disease to the western world compared to Africa. Reason they have extremely high death rates from covid 19 because they are very similar.

I like your claim of Covid19 being similar to malaria. Your reasons being...?
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by ursamajor: 6:43pm On May 08, 2020
post=89330050:
Ursamajor, now read the last part of our signature and put yourself in that place before we put you there.
Cry baby tongue
First of all I don't have a signature and I can't read yours.
Secondly who cares what a dotard writes?
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by Necxs: 6:46pm On May 08, 2020
Na for person wey believe am be that na.
If not, is there anything like dry catarrh?
Catarrh is not dry, it can be mucous or thickly mucous, and that does not means it is dried?
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by KnightsTemplar(m): 6:47pm On May 08, 2020
omega2128:
ignorance is worse than illiteracy.
you can get infected with coronavirus but not have coronavirus disease.

coronavirus moves from head area ( connecting point of mouth, eyes and nose: infection stage) to throat ( earlier signs of dry cough) and then to lung (breathlessness)

WHO recommends regular drinking of water to wash the virus down to the stomach.
NCDC recommends 14 days isolation after exposure to the virus. this is just for the infection to develop into disease.

as a governor, GSM can get his test done at a click of hands not waiting for NCDC staff to give him appointment, GSM can start his treatment the same day before announcing to the public that he has coronavirus. it is possible for him to have got first negative test result before announcing that he has coronavirus. so, count days from announcement to the day of being free from coronavirus is it for mental lazy or poor thinking people.

its possible to be infected but not have the disease (exposed, get tested within few days and started treatment immediately and cured yourself off)

its possible to be infected and have the disease such as cough, sneezing, shortness of breath etc

its possible to be asymptomatic: you have the virus but no symptoms. your immunity system fight it off or person sick for few days and die.

this is the reason some countries engaged in massive testing to arrest the virus at infection stage while NCDC is putting people on isolation until the virus gets to the disease stage. no wonder, covid 19 concluded cases in Nigeria have 1 out 7 people result in death

Oyo state is the first state in Nigeria to introduced drive -in and walk in test centre.
when other states send aboki back to their states. oyo state arrest them and get them tested before sending them back.
oyo state never run out of testing kits
oyo state never run do total lockdown and cases never increase like lockdown states.
many people died through harsh enforcement of the lockdown but ni single casualty in Oyo state.
Ibadan is the biggest city in west Africa, in term of population, Ibadan is bigger than some state in Nigeria. and Ibadan is 1hr 30 mins from Lagos.

best way of managing COVID 19 is the SGM hands

Olodo, look at what you are saying, drink plenty water to wash the virus down to the stomach from the saliva, mouth, throat and lungs, so that you can poo poo the virus away grin grin

If you get infected, you have the disease na oga, you can only be asymptomatic, so you have the disease, you can spread it, but you won't be sick. Olodo grin
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by Funlag: 6:54pm On May 08, 2020
aystunt:
How many has Nigeria as a country tested. Let's stop being partisan with this Corona issue.
nigeria has done almost 24k tests although it's small but a state with so many population like oyo state shouldn't be lagging behind..he should drop is pride and work with others
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by Dollabiz: 7:00pm On May 08, 2020
It’s all scam the governors want their own share of the fake covid they announce daily
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by mechanics(m): 7:18pm On May 08, 2020
Hahahah, funny senator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) / My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan / Wike Hosts Yari, Abacha’s Son In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.