Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Do You Love Writing? Get Hired Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Love Writing? Get Hired Today (266 Views)

Do You Love To Write? Can You Research? Get Hired Today! / The Job Seeker Daily Routine And Why You Will Get Hired / Why Do The Majority Of Job Applicants Never Get Hired? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Love Writing? Get Hired Today by nigeriahero: 1:17pm On May 08, 2020
Hey guys,

I hope you are playing it safe in this quarantine period.

If you are always connected to the internet often, why not make some money doing what you like best? WRITING!

This is only for people with strong command of the English Language.

I am looking to hire 2 to 3 writers for the next 3 months. You will be given assignment on what to write every week.

How much am I paying?

Well, this is up to you, how much would you like to be paid? Please state your price per 1000 words. I am paying in Naira.

Are you interested?

Then send me your sample(s) to my email; clementjjoseph (at) yahoo (.) com and please mention your nairaland username and your TAT for 1,000 words.

The content has to be 100% written by you and it has to pass plagiarism check. Please if this is not for you, do not waste my time and yours.

For this project, the topic will be focus on HVAC, and a few others.

God bless you.
Re: Do You Love Writing? Get Hired Today by Samakus(m): 1:30pm On May 08, 2020
nigeriahero:
Hey guys,

I hope you are playing it safe in this quarantine period.

If you are always connected to the internet often, why not make some money doing what you like best? WRITING!

This is only for people with strong command of the English Language.

I am looking to hire 2 to 3 writers for the next 3 months. You will be given assignment on what to write every week.

How much am I paying?

Well, this is up to you, how much would you like to be paid? Please state your price per 1000 words. I am paying in Naira.

Are you interested?

Then send me your sample(s) to my email; clementjjoseph (at) yahoo (.) com and please mention your nairaland username and your TAT for 1,000 words.

The content has to be 100% written by you and it has to pass plagiarism check. Please if this is not for you, do not waste my time and yours.

For this project, the topic will be focus on HVAC, and a few others.

God bless you.

I write on sports and politics. If you have need for me, my WhatsApp number is on my
Re: Do You Love Writing? Get Hired Today by Ozovehe65(m): 1:44pm On May 08, 2020
Am interested
Re: Do You Love Writing? Get Hired Today by nigeriahero: 2:48pm On May 08, 2020
Thanks to all the guys that has thus far applied.
Please, this offer is no longer available. I will go through the current lists of applicants, and respond accordingly.
If I didn't hire you now. We will do this again.

Thank you @Samakus, I will get in touch if I need a sport/politics content creator.

Please, if you are reading this now. Do not apply again.

God bless us all.
Stay Safe.
Re: Do You Love Writing? Get Hired Today by fuwaski(m): 3:38pm On May 08, 2020
Hahahahaha.... Freelance writers taking advantage

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lesson:teaching Vacancy Senior Secondary School / Quality Assurance & Quality Control Training (qaqc) / Don’t Miss The Golden Career Opportunity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.