Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Do You Love To Write? Can You Research? Get Hired Today! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Love To Write? Can You Research? Get Hired Today! (647 Views)

Do You Love Writing? Get Hired Today / The Job Seeker Daily Routine And Why You Will Get Hired / Why Do The Majority Of Job Applicants Never Get Hired? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Love To Write? Can You Research? Get Hired Today! by nigeriahero: 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hey nairalanders,

If you are always connected to the internet, why not make some money doing what you like best? WRITING! That is, if you love researching and writing smiley

This is only for people with a good command of the English Language.

I am looking to hire 1 professional writer for the next 2 to 3 months.

How much am I paying?

Well, this is up to you, how much would you like to be paid? Please state your price per 1000 words. I am paying in Naira.

Are you interested?

Then comment on this thread, and then send your sample(s) to my email; clementjjoseph (at) yahoo (.) com and please mention your nairaland username and your TAT for 1,000 words. (I won't respond if you skipped this)

The content has to be 100% written by you and it has to pass plagiarism check. Please if this is not for you, do not waste my time and yours.

For this project, we will be focusing on CAR engine oils, (product reviews), etc.

God bless you.
Re: Do You Love To Write? Can You Research? Get Hired Today! by HARKsmart(m): 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
I am interested would send you samples of my work
Re: Do You Love To Write? Can You Research? Get Hired Today! by amikedi: 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
nigeriahero:
Hey nairalanders,

If you are always connected to the internet, why not make some money doing what you like best? WRITING! That is, if you love researching and writing smiley

How much am I paying?

Well, this is up to you, how much would you like to be paid? Please state your price per 1000 words. I am paying in Naira.

Are you interested?

Then comment on this thread, and then send your sample(s) to my email; clementjjoseph (at) yahoo (.) com and please mention your nairaland username and your TAT for 1,000 words. (I won't respond if you skipped this)

The content has to be 100% written by you and it has to pass plagiarism check. Please if this is not for you, do not waste my time and yours.

For this project, we will be focusing on CAR engine oils, (product reviews), etc.

God bless you.

I'm interested
Re: Do You Love To Write? Can You Research? Get Hired Today! by Slimzimmy: 7:09am On Jun 25, 2021
Hello, I'm interested
Re: Do You Love To Write? Can You Research? Get Hired Today! by Ebonygeek(f): 8:03am On Jun 25, 2021
nigeriahero:
Hey nairalanders,

How much am I paying?

Are you interested?

God bless you.
Can we send you old samples of our work? Must it be related to car engine oils?
Re: Do You Love To Write? Can You Research? Get Hired Today! by EzekielAdewale: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
I am Interested
Re: Do You Love To Write? Can You Research? Get Hired Today! by Doubledaniel(m): 11:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hello sir.
My name is Daniel. Am interested in the offer.
Re: Do You Love To Write? Can You Research? Get Hired Today! by UBAHA(m): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2021
Hello, I'm interested
nigeriahero:
Hey nairalanders,

How much am I paying?

Are you interested?

God bless you.
Re: Do You Love To Write? Can You Research? Get Hired Today! by Jashub: 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
nigeriahero:
Hey nairalanders,

How much am I paying?

Are you interested?

God bless you.
I am interested. Kindly reach me on WhatsApp :08127584659 for samples. Thanks
Re: Do You Love To Write? Can You Research? Get Hired Today! by femsam500: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
Good evening Sir.

I am interested. A copy of my work on the said topic has been forwarded to your mail.
Thank you in anticipation of your favourable response.

(1) (Reply)

Updated Art Work Available With Affordable Prices. / Digital Marketer Urgently Needed / Administrative Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.