Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos) (63045 Views)

Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) / Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 11:03pm On May 08, 2020
Jakemedg:
IMO state Gov.Hope Uzodinma fa?
Who voted for him?
Re: People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos) by Dybala11(m): 11:49pm On May 08, 2020
Just imagine the fuckery, we aren't getting good leaders in this country anytime soon.
Re: People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos) by FOXYDESIIGNERX: 11:50pm On May 08, 2020
Abba kyari underestimated orji uzor kalu mother, never f**k with her or she will send you on exile forever
Whiteangel1234:
igbo Amaka Abba Kyari plan to jail our son Orji Uzor Kalu have failed
Re: People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos) by drmikeadams(m): 11:51pm On May 08, 2020
SweetDipBenny:
God left Nigeria a long time ago.
angry grin angry grin grin. Haha that means every Sunday we go to church to make empty noise
Re: People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 12:23am On May 09, 2020
donbachi:
dat pics looks like where a woman just born and people are celebrating the new born...powder on the father's head.

God bless your soul... I thought i was the only thinking from that direction

aswear all this bloggers wont make heaven
Re: People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos) by AkinlaluAdeyemi(m): 12:37am On May 09, 2020
This is the most annoying part of Nigerians because the court nullified the conviction of a man that stole the wealth of a state,then Abians now troop out end mass ti celebrate a modern thief..oh I feel so sorry for the people if Abia state as a whole.. Is this man not a member if APC?so why the celebration cos we already knew that the court will free him because he is one of the member of the ruling party which us certain that will be free from all his conviction even though the FG knows that he stole the money truly.. On.this note,I rest my pen
Kosiso12:
By Wisdom Nwedene, Umuahia

Jubilations rocked Abia State on Friday after the Supreme Court nullified Senator Orji Uzor Kalu's conviction.

Igbere TV correspondent reports that Abians trooped out en masse to celebrate Kalu's freedom.

Igbere TV had reported that the Supreme Court sitting in Abuja on Friday unanimously overturned the conviction of Senator Orji Uzor Kalu in the “N7. 65 billion” fraud.

Recall that in statement made available to Igbere TV on Friday personally signed by him, Kalu said the past five months have provided him an opportunity to learn invaluable lessons about Nigeria

He thanked Nigerians and the judiciary and revealed that the judgement reaffirmed his belief in the judicial system.

Source: http://igberetvnews.com/1350375/happening-now-wild-jubilation-abia-north-sen-kalus-supreme-court-victory/
Re: People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos) by DedeNkem: 12:37am On May 09, 2020
Some Nigerians are plain st*upid! How could these id*iots rejoice the release of a thief who stole billions from them?!
Re: People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos) by thatigboman: 3:19am On May 09, 2020
abduljabbar4:
If this act of stupidity was done in a place like Gombe you would have seen some smelly fools here saying northerners are illiterates. No masks, no distancing, nothing.
hausa dey go school?
Re: People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos) by GeorgeAmax(m): 7:04am On May 09, 2020
Look at their roads. They are not even tarred and they are busy celebrating a criminal that squander the funds that was meant for the development of the place.
Re: People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos) by Farki: 7:05am On May 09, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Check the post I replied before u jumped in like a lunatic

What is the relationship to Yorubas in that post? Why was it even necessary to bring it up?

What about the numerous other posts that have nothing to do with tribe until one jobless IPOB jumps in with the usual insults?
Re: People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos) by Cherez: 7:12am On May 09, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
igbo Amaka Abba Kyari plan to jail our son Orji Uzor Kalu have failed
Are you ok like this?
Your son? So you are a father to a criminal and a vampire (anyone who steals public fund impoverishing others and refusing to create better lives for the masses)?
@OP, where are the Abians?
Re: People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos) by ReachRich(m): 7:32am On May 09, 2020
maxzzo1:
Its just a matter of time his going back.....the judgement does not say he was innocent but that Judge was promoted to appeal court so he was not suppose to give that Judgement in high court cos he has being promoted.....
OUK Cass started immediately he left office in 2007 & was sentenced in DEC 2019. Check how long it took. So tell me, if u are in OUKs shoes would u fold ur hands & allow the same mistake to repeat itself? He will definitely try to destroy all the evidences & witnesses that were used against him before now. Bro I tell u it will be an uphill task for efcc to find him guilty again
Re: People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On May 09, 2020
Farki:

What is the relationship to Yorubas in that post? Why was it even necessary to bring it up?

What about the numerous other posts that have nothing to do with tribe until one jobless IPOB jumps in with the usual insults?

Shut up
Re: People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On May 09, 2020
clevvermind:
Look at them. Celebrating someone stealing their future.

Nigerians are so useless & abnormal I swear, how can u come out & be celebrating a man that has raped ur future senselessly, who should not only be in jail buh repatriate everything he stole to the Gov(people)....

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers! That's what is happening in Nigeria.. The no of people that aren't progressives are more
Re: People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos) by Farki: 12:05pm On May 09, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Shut up

Your head must be paining you from having to actually think for once. grin

Re: People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 12:27pm On May 09, 2020
thatigboman:
hausa dey go school?

I don't know. When I meet your mother at night today I will ask her
Re: People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos) by Witnes: 1:28pm On May 09, 2020
Awol1:
Paid urchins.

Or what's the rationale behind the celebration?

Because OUK is such a good man?

Or because of his giant strides as Abia gov?

Las las it seems Abia deserve the leaders they get.

You are the worst state in Southeast, even ordinary Ebonyi is performing wonders, yet you rejoice that a man that concessiously mismanaged your common patrimony finally succeeded in buying his way out of prison.

Ndi apari!
They will celebrate him and his like T.A Oji because they are being seen, count amongst Abia billionaires.
Re: People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos) by bamite(m): 1:47pm On May 09, 2020
imhotep:
The daura dvllard and his minions will not like this.

Cc lzaa itooworwor metaphysical bamite

Keep celebrating those who have stolen both you and your children's future blind. Zombie
Re: People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 09, 2020
bamite:

Keep celebrating those who have stolen both you and your children's future blind. Zombie
But. . . .but. . . .but the daura dvllard told us that Abacha never stolegrin

Cc lzaa itooworwor metaphysical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos) by bamite(m): 2:14pm On May 09, 2020
imhotep:

But. . . .but. . . .but the daura dvllard told us that Abacha never stolegrin

Cc lzaa itooworwor metaphysical

Keep insulting someone old enough to be your grand father and whose shoes you can never walk in. Ewu
Re: People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 09, 2020
bamite:

Keep insulting someone old enough to be your grand father and whose shoes you can never walk in. Ewu
Abacha defender spotted.
Why are you defending kworropshon??

Cc lzaa itooworwor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos) by TLrboss(m): 2:19pm On May 10, 2020
Southwest2023:
I hate Nigeria.
me too

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) / Why Govs Withdrew Suit Challenging Tinubu’s Election – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.