Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

‘i’ve Learnt Lessons’: Senator Orji Kalu Speaks After Release From Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘i’ve Learnt Lessons’: Senator Orji Kalu Speaks After Release From Prison (873 Views)

Abba Kyari’s Family Welcomes Him After Release From Prison (Photos) / 2023 Presidency: Lawan Appreciates Kalu, Speaks On Marginalization Of NE / Senator Orji Kalu Arrives Abia Months After Release From Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’ve Learnt Lessons’: Senator Orji Kalu Speaks After Release From Prison by blog4all(m): 2:46pm On May 08, 2020
‘I’ve learnt lessons’: Senator Orji Kalu speaks after release from prison

Orji Kalu, the former governor of Abia State, has released a statement after his release from prison on Friday.

Orji Uzor Kalu, senate chief whip, says his stay in prison has taught him invaluable lessons about the country and its justice system.

Mr Kalu, who was jailed in December 2019 for allegedly stealing public funds, was released after the Supreme Court voided his conviction and ordered a retrial of the case.

In a statement, the former governor of Abia state said his experience has reaffirmed his “belief and confidence in our country”.

Read Orji Kalu statement @ https://www.busitechnews.com/ive-learnt-lessons-senator-orji-kalu-speaks-after-release-from-prison/

Re: ‘i’ve Learnt Lessons’: Senator Orji Kalu Speaks After Release From Prison by Yobabad: 2:51pm On May 08, 2020
Bola Tinubu also need to learn this same lesson

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ve Learnt Lessons’: Senator Orji Kalu Speaks After Release From Prison by abobote: 3:53pm On May 08, 2020
Which lessons? A thief will always be a thief, if given another chance you will steal more , but this time, you will change strategy
Re: ‘i’ve Learnt Lessons’: Senator Orji Kalu Speaks After Release From Prison by socialmediaman: 3:55pm On May 08, 2020
The only lesson to be learned here is to never steal public funds again, use it to work for the people you represent. But we both know that’s not the lesson you learned
Re: ‘i’ve Learnt Lessons’: Senator Orji Kalu Speaks After Release From Prison by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:13pm On May 08, 2020
On Sunday the criminal would go to mass and a useless bishop would celebrate the mass for him.
Re: ‘i’ve Learnt Lessons’: Senator Orji Kalu Speaks After Release From Prison by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 08, 2020
Nigerian judicial system needs to be overhauled. If you think Kalu will return back to that prison as EFCC claims, you're indeed living in the dream world
Re: ‘i’ve Learnt Lessons’: Senator Orji Kalu Speaks After Release From Prison by Tookool(m): 4:32pm On May 08, 2020
You've learnt that the money you shared among the supreme court judges was supposed to be shared to the federal high court judges....that way you'd been free long ago
Re: ‘i’ve Learnt Lessons’: Senator Orji Kalu Speaks After Release From Prison by Purplebirdrep: 4:36pm On May 08, 2020
Tinubu will learn his lesson too when he failed to clinch 2023 presidential ticked
Re: ‘i’ve Learnt Lessons’: Senator Orji Kalu Speaks After Release From Prison by inedujac: 4:38pm On May 08, 2020
"His belief and confident in our country" as in? undecided"
Re: ‘i’ve Learnt Lessons’: Senator Orji Kalu Speaks After Release From Prison by Niaja4real(m): 5:44pm On May 08, 2020
blog4all:
‘I’ve learnt lessons’: Senator Orji Kalu speaks after release from prison

Orji Kalu, the former governor of Abia State, has released a statement after his release from prison on Friday.

Orji Uzor Kalu, senate chief whip, says his stay in prison has taught him invaluable lessons about the country and its justice system.

Mr Kalu, who was jailed in December 2019 for allegedly stealing public funds, was released after the Supreme Court voided his conviction and ordered a retrial of the case.

In a statement, the former governor of Abia state said his experience has reaffirmed his “belief and confidence in our country”.

Read Orji Kalu statement @ https://www.busitechnews.com/ive-learnt-lessons-senator-orji-kalu-speaks-after-release-from-prison/

Oh' really
Re: ‘i’ve Learnt Lessons’: Senator Orji Kalu Speaks After Release From Prison by clevvermind(m): 6:04pm On May 08, 2020
Never steal again ok
Re: ‘i’ve Learnt Lessons’: Senator Orji Kalu Speaks After Release From Prison by adekolaelect(m): 6:13pm On May 08, 2020
You lean to perfect your stealing bcs of efcc
Re: ‘i’ve Learnt Lessons’: Senator Orji Kalu Speaks After Release From Prison by Kobojunkie: 6:19pm On May 08, 2020
OMG!!! This man was made a senator after serving as a thief governor? shocked shocked shocked shocked
He eventually went on to stealing public funds even as senator? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Was jailed in 2019 and has already been released? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Ondo 2020: Dogara’s Panel Disqualifies Two, Clears 7 Guber Aspirants / Exclusive : Watch Live Streaming And Update On Ibom Deep Seaport By The Governor / Everything You See Happening Is Under The Command Of Nnamdi Kanu - LIVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.