Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments (6388 Views)

Messi Proves He’s World’s Greatest Footballer With Eighth Ballon D’or Win- GWR / Messi Overtakes Ronaldo As Footballer With Most Guinness World Records / Sanchez Becomes The Footballer With The Second-fastest Red Card At The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by IDeyFlogAllah(m): 9:18pm On May 08, 2020
Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by slimanyd: 9:27pm On May 08, 2020
End Time Thigh

Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by Harfisco(m): 9:31pm On May 08, 2020
discorea bulbifera

Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by saintokwuluora(m): 9:48pm On May 08, 2020
If he is Nigerian we will be the first to shout to high heavens that he is an overaged grand father.

Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by lenghtinny(m): 11:18pm On May 08, 2020
saintokwuluora:
If he is Nigerian we will be the first to shout to high heavens that he is an overaged grand father.
Definitely....Official age Na smallz for this side

But the sport that needs those legs more is rugby
Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by YungMillionaire: 11:29pm On May 08, 2020
photoshop - see the other leg
Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by TheExecutioner: 11:32pm On May 08, 2020
Na THIGH-tus dem suppose name this one grin

Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by TheExecutioner: 11:34pm On May 08, 2020
The camera angle on the other leg is not the same as the leg he's using to play the ball.

YungMillionaire:
photoshop - see the other leg
Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by YungMillionaire: 11:40pm On May 08, 2020
TheExecutioner:
The camera angle on the other leg is not the same as the leg he's using to play the ball.

Same picture though. Not two different picture. Unless you don't know the meaning of camera angle.
Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by Yustash001(m): 6:44am On May 09, 2020
I'm disappointed... I was expecting something larger..
Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by TheExecutioner: 7:52am On May 09, 2020
His legs are actually gigantic. Those who have watched him play live for the Ajax youth team have been talking about the size of his thighs for almost a year now.

[img]https://images./7eHfGJDEdoPvaVyhfNlclK.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./3iGlTpBmZMPhXtojXkoPBC.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./6wJPQGbVKPvUiJup6TbNvX.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./136zjeVeQMhmSI9xQKt3Y6.jpg[/img]

YungMillionaire:

Same picture though. Not two different picture. Unless you don't know the meaning of camera angle.
Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by Edopesin: 8:01am On May 09, 2020
if this one mark me I go just leave ball

Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by lennsmart(m): 8:04am On May 09, 2020
If you be keeper and this one fire shot for your face, my brother, just go buy another face grin grin

Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by Eazie351(m): 8:58am On May 09, 2020
leg over
Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by illicit(m): 9:08am On May 09, 2020
is he from Thailand
Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by davillian(m): 9:16am On May 09, 2020
Na akpan leg this one get o
Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by Collyno82(m): 9:17am On May 09, 2020
saintokwuluora:
because Nigeria is the birthday place of lie Mohammed and femi Adesina

Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by meobizy(f): 9:30am On May 09, 2020
When non-Nigerians make comments it’s easy to know. I can’t imagine the headache which would grace me from the eye sore of Nigerian comments.

Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by AuntRose(f): 9:33am On May 09, 2020
very matured Savage comments that requires a good level of IQ abilities to understand, unlike Nigerians with their stale and dumb so-called savage comments.

Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by BlueBanana: 9:58am On May 09, 2020
AuntRose:
very matured Savage comments that requires a good level of IQ abilities to understand, unlike Nigerians with their stale and dumb so-called savage comments.
There is nothing special about the comments,.just your inferiority complex.

Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by AuntRose(f): 10:20am On May 09, 2020
BlueBanana:
There is nothing special about the comments,.just your inferiority complex.
It won't be to you, cos you're so used to the Naija version of yab or you probably can't decipher what is being said which means you lack the appropriate comprehensive ability.

Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by BlueBanana: 10:27am On May 09, 2020
AuntRose:

It won't be to you, cos you're so used to the Naija version of yab or you probably can't decipher what is being said which means you lack the appropriate comprehensive ability.
Nah... I'm very active on various international forums. There is nothing special or extra ordinary about the comments. They were just said by whites and anything they say will sound special to you lots

Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by DrBrainstorm(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2020
AuntRose:

Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by AuntRose(f): 10:46am On May 09, 2020
BlueBanana:

Nah... I'm very active on various international forums. There is nothing special or extra ordinary about the comments. They were just made said by whites and [s]anything they say will sound special to you.[/s]
Quote me when you're able to distinguish funny from special.
Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by gungab(m): 12:07pm On May 09, 2020
He will be fit for attacking
Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 09, 2020
BlueBanana:

Nah... I'm very active on various international forums. There is nothing special or extra ordinary about the comments. They were just made said by whites and anything they say will sound special to you.
the dude is Right, nigerians don't know how to comment on issues. Their replies are always one sided and stupid and most of them like mentioning God in every topic
Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by pyyxxaro: 1:02pm On May 09, 2020
The guy na mix breed

Alsatian human being
Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by gibzzhd: 1:27pm On May 09, 2020
His 3rd leg must be super huge.A dream one for the ladies
Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by osamz007: 1:50pm On May 09, 2020
If this legs jam me for match, na straight to intensive care
Re: 18 Year Old Dutch Footballer With Giant Legs Attracts Funny Comments by Roon9(m): 2:51pm On May 09, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Not photoshopped. However one leg is obviously bigger than the other

Nigeria's Amos Adamu Offer To Sell Fifa Hosting Rights For £500,000 / Join Me And Win 80k From Bet9ja Tomorrow With Only #200naira..bet9ja Must Pay!!! / Messi Vs Ronaldo In 2013 " Stats Dont Lie"