Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,167 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu (2205 Views)

Emulate Jonathan By Congratulating Tinubu, APC PCC Tells Atiku, Obi / Recent Survey Show Anambra People Are Totally Against Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra / Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 08, 2020
Recently the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, on Friday celebrated the release of the Chief Whip, Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu after he recorded victory at the apex Court.

If Nnamdi Kanu want to to fight for Biafra. I don't see anything wrong (if only wishes were horses cheesy) but what concern him with what Sen. Orji Kalu is going through? Why is he Congratulating him? He was/is a theif, he was prosecuted and found guity.

Is this kind of people Nnamdi Kanu will enforce on new Biafra? Known Looters?

If Nnamdi Kanu is so serious and honest about his struggle. What ever happen in the zoo shouldn't be his concern. The Orji Kalu doesn't believe in Biafra, but here is Nnamdi Kanu praising and congratulating him.

Many soldiers have painted their blood on Biafran soil than for Nnamdi Kanu to be ridiculously wasting the efforts on some cheap political points.

#minorityOpinion

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by alexsoftwork(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2020
He need to stylishly let people know that he is still alive.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by ElFantasma(f): 9:43pm On May 08, 2020

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by CodeTemplar: 9:44pm On May 08, 2020
Maybe it is the attention seeking part of him speaking...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by Emmakohodis747(m): 9:46pm On May 08, 2020
ElFantasma:
Nnamdi Kanu is dead.

https://thenationonlineng.net/nnamdi-kanu-dead-buried-coalition/

You see him dead body yourself with your two eyes?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by LeOstrich: 9:49pm On May 08, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is a fraudulent bastard and what we call ''controlled opposition''.

He is working for Buhari just like that other fraud, Father Mbaka.

Kanu's role was to act as an agent provocateur to get Igbo people to raise an insurection againts Buhari towards Buhari and the north justifying a jihad.

He works for MOSSAD and is a Jew rat that is never to be trusted.

Jews have been using Muslims to fight Christians since Mohammed.

Ask yourself how the wombat jew rat found his way out of Nigeria and ended up in Israel of all places.

He is also a fool or too crooked and a judas of the highest order not to know that he is being used.

Then there is the link with the Donmeh in Turkey. The Donmeh is a super secretive group or rather cult of crypto-JEWS who have ran Turkey since the Young Turk revolution.

They were the ones who orchestrated the Armenian genocide.

Jews played you Igbos in 1966. Do not let them set you up for the slaughter again. Kanu is a traitor and a Judas willing to sell his people for material gain.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 08, 2020
alexsoftwork:
He need to stylishly let people know that he is still alive.

I believe he is alive. But of what usefulness is his alive if he is aligning with someone that is known not to give a Bleep about actualization of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by LeOstrich: 9:53pm On May 08, 2020
ElFantasma:
Nnamdi Kanu is dead.

https://thenationonlineng.net/nnamdi-kanu-dead-buried-coalition/

His Jewish masters probably offed him when they saw he was having doubts.

Probably killed him to prevent him becoming an apostate of Judaism.

In Judaism, apostasy is punishable by death for a Gentile who converts to Judaism and then decides it was a bad idea.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by ElFantasma(f): 9:53pm On May 08, 2020
Emmakohodis747:

That is a national newspaper, so don't blame me, blame the paper.

Otherwise going by your logic that he is alive because I didn't see his dead body with my two eyes, we can also conclude that Nnamdi Kanu never lived because I also never saw his 'live body' with my two eyes.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by Osaze007: 9:56pm On May 08, 2020
Lool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by Franzinni: 9:59pm On May 08, 2020
So nnamdi is with jack ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by Unik3030: 10:02pm On May 08, 2020
Emmakohodis747:

did u see Buhari dead by dead body with your two eyes?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 08, 2020
LeOstrich:

His Jewish masters probably offed him when they saw he was having doubts.

Probably killed him to prevent him becoming an apostate of Judaism.

In Judaism, apostasy is punishable by death for a Gentile who converts to Judaism and then decides it was a bad idea.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by LeOstrich: 10:11pm On May 08, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

I am not on your fcking Yaribanza side either.

Go and fight for Osunbade to be made President since Kyari is long dead.

Fcking cowards
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 08, 2020
Demarious:
[s][/s]
I'll put you in your place soon

Why? Why are Igbos on nairaland aggressive? You don't wanna talk like gentleman. Tell me if what Kanu is doing is right by Congratulating Kalu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by ludd2018: 10:13pm On May 08, 2020
Nk is also fighting for all Igbos . He beleived imprisonment of Orji Uzor did not show equitable distribution of justice .For any one SE in jail 15 fulanis must be in jail . Hausa fulanis have stole Nigeria to death since they 've ruled for over 42 yrs . Nk beleived that Orji Uzor kanu was sentenced to prison based on political ground n also because Orji Uzor kalu is an Igbo .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 08, 2020
LeOstrich:

I am not on your fcking Yaribanza side either.

Go and fight for Osunbade to be made President since Kyari is long dead.

Fcking cowards

Who tell you say I Bleep with anybody. Dey your lane biko

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by LeOstrich: 10:17pm On May 08, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Who tell you say I Bleep with anybody. Dey your lane biko

Nah so. All man for himself. This bitch is about to go full dysentery and scatter everywhere.

Every man face your lane.

And that goes for your Yaribanza cowards trying to use Kanu to deflect from the disgrace the north is dishing you over Osunbade.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:17pm On May 08, 2020
Says nnamdi kanu enemy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 08, 2020
ludd2018:
Nk is also fighting for all Igbos . He beleived imprisonment of Orji Uzor did not show equitable distribution of justice .For any one SE in jail 15 fulanis must be in jail . Hausa fulanis have stole Nigeria to death since they 've ruled for over 42 yrs . Nk beleived that Orji Uzor kanu was sentenced to prison based on political ground n also because Orji Uzor kalu is an Igbo .

Is kalu innocent? Did he render his assistance as politician when Nigeria soldiers were raiding kanu home? Kalu doesn't simply buy Kanu idea. If lion is jailing tiger or leopard is jailing hyena in the zoo, as long as you've been prosecuted and found guity. You have no moral right to cry foul.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 08, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Says nnamdi kanu enemy

I'm not his enemy. I even like his courage. Someone Nnamdi Kanu need a brain box.

Someone that is calculative, someone that will always keep him in check.

By this, biafra will be actualized
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by gwafaeziokwu: 10:27pm On May 08, 2020
How Nnamdi Kanu manages to give these guys headscratching assignment all the time is intriguing.

He knows the right bone to throw to his haters to keep them confused as to his moves and what it means.

Some are already proposing conspiracy theories. grin grin grin

They are like " We are confused, but why are the Igbos calm about this guy".

We Biafrans can only sit back with our pop corn and watch how people who claim not to care about Biafra spend all their youthful energy analysing Biafra issues morning ,afternoon, night.

The worst is that they have already secretly registered their own secessionist movement,while cowardly shouting "We no follow them" for the interest of their masters up north.

Shady and unreliable.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 08, 2020
Demarious:
[s][/s]
ok let me monitor you a little

grin grin thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by Emmakohodis747(m): 10:35pm On May 08, 2020
Unik3030:
did u see Buhari dead by dead body with your two eyes?

Come did I inform you about the death of buari ni?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 08, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

[s]He knows the right bone to throw to his haters to keep them confused as to his moves and what it means.[/s]

He knows the right bone to throw to his gullible faithful dogs to keep them confused so they won't know he is only fighting for his pocket cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by gwafaeziokwu: 10:51pm On May 08, 2020
[quote author=MinorityOpinion post=89339063]
[s]
He knows the right bone to throw to his gullible faithful dogs to keep them confused so they won't know he is only fighting for his pocket cheesy[[/s]/quote]

Yeah you are right!

You are eating the bones right now. That is why you left your WAEC text book to create a thread about him.

I mean, of all the important people in your life ,you are willing to spend hours online talking about a man that hold no importance to you.

Can't you see that you have been starstruck already. You have joined the fan base.
"

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 08, 2020
[quote author=gwafaeziokwu post=89339410][/quote]

And you wey don enter university still dey follow mumu person. I think say u sharp but u mumu no be small.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by Dikebuka: 10:59pm On May 08, 2020
I wonder how a man who said the simple truth derails from his agenda.

The same Nigeria were loot of an ex-head of state is called asset.

Nnamdi Kanu's message is simple..if you want to fight corruption, let every corrupt person be in prisoner..not selective fight against corruption

It does not change the desire of general Igbos and by extension the entire region, which is True Freedom

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by gwafaeziokwu: 11:02pm On May 08, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

And you wey don enter university still dey follow mumu person. I think say u sharp but u mumu no be small.

You are his fan kiddo grin

He has converted you already. Do you know the number of Biafran thread you have opened this week alone?

You are obsessed already and there is no return. Infact you will soon start attending Biafran meetings very soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Derailing From His Biafra Agitation By Congratulating Orji Kalu by Ojiofor: 11:05pm On May 08, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu have never for one day castigated or criticize the bad government in his home state of Abia or the criminal leaders that have held the state hostage, ruined and looted her resources dry for the past 20 years.So I am not disappointed he congratulated OUK.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is Your Electricity Bill For April / Police Discovers Illegal Entrance Into Voting Centre In Edo State (photos) / Trump And Nancy Were A Funny Pair To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.