Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You (1572 Views)

How Would You Handle A Partner's Drastic Personality Change During Hard Times? / What The Law Says About Next-of-kin In Nigeria / Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by Xquisite360: 2:38pm On May 09, 2020
With so many in existence, colors can convey a lot of meaning depending on the context in which we use them. Whether in fashion, product branding, or in art.

Now maybe it’s just an attractive looking color that immediately catches your eye, In which the case might be that color may be representing your mood at that moment.

However, if you remain attracted to a single color for a long period, then this could be an indication that color reflects a portion of your personality. There’s a psychology behind many of the things we do, and your love for a particular color is one of such things.

Here are a few colors and check out what they say about your personality if they are your favorite.

1. BLACK:

People might think you’re all gloom and doom but if you have a black personality, then you are a lot more complex than that. People who like black are tough ones to pin down, they are usually deep thinkers that would rather stand out than fit in. They are rebellious, adventurous and while these people aren’t introverts, they are careful about sharing details of their lives and give an appearance of mystery. The color black stands for prestige and power.

2. GREEN:

This color symbolizes growth, harmony, freshness, and fertility. Green is the color of nature. If you love green, chances are you are loyal, consistent, and practical. It may mean you know how to draw others in without trying so hard. It could also suggest you take your reputation seriously and are genuinely interested in what others think of you.

3. YELLOW:

If your favorite color is yellow then you’ve got a vibrant, warm personality. People with these personalities are always optimistic and bring the sunshine wherever they go, It’s easy for them to make the people around them happier, which brings them even more joy in turn.

Read the full article here;

https://xquisite360.com/2020/05/color-personality-what-your-favorite-color-says-about-you.html

Re: Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by Cuddlebugie(f): 3:01pm On May 09, 2020
Oh, please! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by sisisioge: 3:42pm On May 09, 2020
Hmmmm....I agree grin

I love yellow, red and white in that exact order.

Yellow, when I feel fly...playful, beautiful...my usual everyday self.

Red....when I want to be womanly, sexy, attractive

White...when I want to feel demure, respectful and respectable, presentable, timeless. It's the colour I would choose for very special occasions(work, events....wherever is important).

1 Like

Re: Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by Hoodbilonia: 5:50pm On May 09, 2020
Come edo
Sorry i mean come places like third
Ekosodin
Ekewan road
Textille mill
Ikpoba hill
And all other dangerous areas them.
U cant just put on any colour
Who u be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by Kaamisha: 6:05pm On May 09, 2020
Where are the other colors? angry
Re: Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by ibkayee(f): 6:46pm On May 09, 2020
Neutral colours >>>

1 Like

Re: Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by pocohantas(f): 6:55pm On May 09, 2020
Black is my favourite colour.

7 Likes

Re: Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by doitforyou(f): 7:00pm On May 09, 2020
Brown - Coffee brown is my favorite color.

6 Likes

Re: Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by Gofwane(m): 8:49am On May 10, 2020
Except for blacked skinned girls who I don't find sexually appealing, my love for black is alarming. I might even paint my room black grin
Re: Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by PrincessB1(f): 9:35am On May 10, 2020
Kaamisha:
Where are the other colors? angry
Worry no more.

Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You
By Xquisite 360
color-personality-what-your-favorite-color-says-about-you

Do you have a favorite color? what attracts you to your favorite color? Do you find yourself always tilting towards a particular color without even trying?

Now maybe it’s just an attractive looking color that immediately catches your eye, In which the case might be that color may be representing your mood at that moment.

However, if you remain attracted to a single color for a long period, then this could be an indication that color reflects a portion of your personality. There’s a psychology behind many of the things we do, and your love for a particular color is one of such things.

Here are a few colors and check out what they say about your personality if they are your favorite.

Black

People might think you’re all gloom and doom but if you have a black personality, then you are a lot more complex than that. People who like black are tough ones to pin down, they are usually deep thinkers that would rather stand out than fit in. They are rebellious, adventurous and while these people aren’t introverts, they are careful about sharing details of their lives and give an appearance of mystery. The color black stands for prestige and power.

Blue

Blue is the color of the ocean and the sky. It is often associated with serenity, peace, and tranquility. If blue is your favorite color you love harmony, are reliable, sensitive, and always make an effort to think of others. You like to keep things clean and tidy, You’re good at keeping calm and level-headed and able to stay composed in situations where others are frantic.

Pink

If pink represents your favorite color chances are you are drawn to cute things and have a playful nature. Pinks are huggers, overall sweet, outgoing, and happy with the general state of things. They are hardly ever angry, but can unleash their angry side when provoked– but that rarely comes out.

Purple

Purple represents intuition, spirituality, compassion, and royalty. If you have a purple personality, you likely have an artistic side and a passionate imagination. These unique personalities are usually mystical and their ideals tend to be Utopianistic in nature. Even if they have a great sense of respect for other human beings, they can often look cocky for the unrealistic or impractical way they think they can manage situations. They look detached and can be very hard to understand.

Green

This color symbolizes growth, harmony, freshness, and fertility. Green is the color of nature. If you love green, chances are you are loyal, consistent, and practical. It may mean you know how to draw others in without trying so hard. It could also suggest you take your reputation seriously and are genuinely interested in what others think of you.

Brown

Lovers of color brown are not into extravagance, they are usually simple, comfortable, and down to earth. Infact, you feel you don’t need to stand out from the rest of humanity, you don’t need social approval. You are a good friend and everyone can trust you because you are stable and have a strong foundation therefore you only look for a stable life.

White

White represents light, innocence, and pureness. If your personality color is white, it likely means you’re trying to create this exact image around your figure and in your life.
People who like ‘white’ are often organized and logical and don’t have a great deal of clutter in their lives. Although they’re always positive and probably a little bit of a perfectionist, they know how to start every day off on the right foot.

Red

Are you one of those people who believe in getting the best from your life and enjoy every moment that you have? Then you have a red personality!
This is a fiery and energetic personality because Reds are tenacious, determined in their endeavors and love to live life to the fullest. These extroverts will not wait to store up any emotions building but will let them go as it happens. Red is also the color of love, making them extremely passionate.

Yellow

If your favorite color is yellow then you’ve got a vibrant, warm personality. People with these personalities are always optimistic and bring the sunshine wherever they go, It’s easy for them to make the people around them happier, which brings them even more joy in turn.

We are sure these color and personality write-up has given you a little insight about yourself. With so many in existence, colors can convey a lot of meaning depending on the context in which we use them. Whether in fashion, product branding, or in art.

We feel color, how, or what we feel about it varies from person to person. For many individuals, this comes in combinations of two or more. If you have a dominant color preference or like others tilt towards more than one color, then you can imbibe certain attributes you like and do away with those characteristics you don’t like.

1 Like

Re: Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by PrincessB1(f): 9:37am On May 10, 2020
Meanwhile, purple is my favourite colour.
Re: Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by Mariangeles(f): 10:50am On May 10, 2020
I'm blue.
Especially sky blue and ocean blue...
I also like beige in different shades.
Re: Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by Heloct(f): 11:30am On May 10, 2020
I love BLACK!!!

1 Like

Re: Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by Alooone: 1:11pm On May 10, 2020
Black all the way- it calms me down
Re: Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by Biglittlelois(f): 1:42pm On May 10, 2020
I love loveeeee every shade of green, anytime I tell people this, they think I'm weird, lol.

1 Like

Re: Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by Biglittlelois(f): 1:48pm On May 10, 2020
I love loveeeee every shade of green, anytime I tell people this, they thing I'm weird, lol.

1 Like

Re: Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by faithfull18(f): 2:11pm On May 10, 2020
I am team blue and purple
Re: Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by bukatyne(f): 2:21pm On May 10, 2020
PrincessB1:

Worry no more.
By Xquisite 360
color-personality-what-your-favorite-color-says-about-you

Do you have a favorite color? what attracts you to your favorite color? Do you find yourself always tilting towards a particular color without even trying?

Take 5 jare kiss kiss

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by bukatyne(f): 2:22pm On May 10, 2020
Favorite colours:

Black, Blue (Royal) and Maroon/Violet.
Re: Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 10, 2020
Blue it is for me.
Re: Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by chriskosherbal(m): 3:23pm On May 10, 2020
Well am little bit greedy with colors...

Here are my favorite colors

Brown-Black-Orange

One of the areas were I express practically my love for these colours most is in fashion.. A combination of black and brown as well as black & orange...always turns me on grin
Re: Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by Sixfeetbelle: 3:42pm On May 10, 2020
I love blue colours, especially turquoise blue. They are warm and calm inducing. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by uniqUN(m): 5:32pm On May 10, 2020
I guess I'm more of a color rioting kind of person going by how my favorite color changes over the years. At some point, green was my favorite, then yellow. Then came the era of white. That's still there but dominated by ash or grey right now.
Re: Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by PrincessB1(f): 5:36pm On May 10, 2020
bukatyne:

Take 5 jare kiss kiss

Thank you.
cheesy
Anytime smiley

2 Likes

Re: Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by Dyt(f): 5:43pm On May 10, 2020
Some of us are all rounder
undecided undecided
Re: Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by Vloml222(f): 5:44pm On May 10, 2020
@hoodbolina! That's a big lie joor! So you mean If I wear red shirt with blue Jean in a decent manner ,one person will harass me.biko! Gone are those days things happen like that in benin....
Re: Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by Kaamisha: 6:03pm On May 10, 2020
PrincessB1:

Worry no more.

Thank you. cheesy

My color does not match my personality though. angry grin

1 Like

Re: Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by PrincessB1(f): 12:35pm On May 11, 2020
Kaamisha:

Thank you. cheesy

My color does not match my personality though. angry grin

Manage the one you see grin
Re: Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You by minework1111(m): 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2023
Such a awesome insights. I personally like black and rose gold color. Both are lovely when used to complement each other.

(1) (Reply)

Why Igbo Girls In The East Are So Desperate To Marry At 25 Years? / Someone On Nairaland Gave Us 30k To Rent A House / Going Through the Immigration Process To Bring Your Nigerian Husband to America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.