Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders (44852 Views)

Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. / Lagos Task Force Auctions Impounded Car For ₦400,000 As Owner Cries / 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by Alohaa: 6:56pm On May 09, 2020
Remember when they were shouting Babu corona Now they are running
Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by princemartinsG(m): 6:56pm On May 09, 2020
How can we and when would we truly make things work in Nigeria

If we can't get it right at a critical time as this, then when exactly can we get it right

Am sure there are local and state authorities in the state from where these almajiris boys were hounded on board

What also happens to the security apparatus on the road all through the way from their departure point to Calabar

Nigeria as a federation allows for freedom of movement, but must this freedom be in the fashion of flagrantly breaking the anti-COVID 19 inter-state travel restriction laws?

The greatest good any state government can do for the state at this time is to ensure stern and uncompromisable manning of it's borders

When will Nigeria work

VOTE A NIGERIA WHERE THINGS WORKS

VDM

2 Likes

Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by Hargbo(m): 6:56pm On May 09, 2020
Iyiataata92:

You would have wished this were Igbos being intercepted at the Asaba border so you can run your mouth as usual

Must you turn every discussion to tribal war... undecided

1 Like

Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by ijayaone: 6:57pm On May 09, 2020
Heffalump:
BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!!

Italy just announced the invention of effective vaccine that kills Coronavirus after trials! Get full details soon.

Rome has done it again cry
are you for real

1 Like

Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by Positivepoint(m): 6:57pm On May 09, 2020
Davash222:
Why are they steadily deploying infected infidels to the South? Is North no longer heaven on earth

Hope u know the north was infected by people from the south..
Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by eyinjuege: 6:57pm On May 09, 2020
Where are these Almajiria going to exactly?
What do they want to go and do where they are going without knowing anybody there?
Who are the people throwing them into the trucks?

2 Likes

Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by eaddyboy: 6:58pm On May 09, 2020
Return them back! No entry
Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by ijayaone: 6:59pm On May 09, 2020
Heffalump:
BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!!

Italy just announced the invention of effective vaccine that kills Coronavirus after trials! Get full details soon.

Rome has done it again cry
i don search google no news like that .hope you are not reading operamini news lol

2 Likes

Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by Iceberg3: 7:00pm On May 09, 2020
National burden.
Along with their abominable southern collaborators...

1 Like

Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by Iceberg3: 7:02pm On May 09, 2020
Positivepoint:

So ABBA kyari was infected in the south!

So much for mallam mentality
grin

5 Likes

Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by kweensheba: 7:02pm On May 09, 2020
People should please stay in their states and help in minimizing the spread of the Covid-19 virus.

2 Likes

Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by eyinjuege: 7:02pm On May 09, 2020
Positivepoint:

That's very debatable
Abuja is a likely place.
Even though the first case in nigeria was the italian man in Lagos, many other nigerians in diaspora have come into the country and have been diagnosed with the Covid, even though more in the South where they were actively doing contact tracing etc.
However, Abuja was also a hotspot. Abba Kyari and his entourage also infected a lot of people directly from Abuja airport without having any business in the South at all.
All these political elites affected in Kano, Daura with all probably caught it from Abuja

3 Likes

Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by Lovelyn451(f): 7:03pm On May 09, 2020
These are not almanjiri o...any governor that likes his state should better send these idiots with ulterior motives out of his states o...they always have one wicked agenda or the other...imbeciles

2 Likes

Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by nduchucks: 7:03pm On May 09, 2020
These young and youthful Almajiris could very well be the catalyst that will actualize herd immunity in the area, but ignorance will help cross rivers miss out
Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by apexc8458: 7:04pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by Modikko(m): 7:11pm On May 09, 2020
Infected Infidels kee you there
Davash222:
Why are they steadily deploying infected infidels to the South? Is North no longer heaven on earth
Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by Bahamas95(m): 7:12pm On May 09, 2020
These Northerners can't seize to amaze me. How would a sane human be breeding children like rats knowing fully well he won't be able to take care of them? The annoying thing is that most of them don't even know their parents or where they come from.

Northern leaders should sit up and do something about this menace.

Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by Ykc2(m): 7:13pm On May 09, 2020
iPOOPinURmouth:
shut up/ asaba is still very close to igbos. infact. most people from asaba are igbos. u cant compare holigans moving from far north to fars south with people in the same region moving around
I dont know how old you guys angry ?what do you mean that asaba is close to igbo land and you also say most people from asaba are igbo nawa ooh is like saying sango otta is close to lagos and most people from there are yorubas

1 Like

Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by AbOKImustRULE: 7:13pm On May 09, 2020
God dey ooo!
Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by TommyAnthem(m): 7:14pm On May 09, 2020
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by Modikko(m): 7:14pm On May 09, 2020
Corona is already active in that region they are traveling to
Digitalstarlite:
Dis ppl want to spread covid 19 to d whole country...

Dere plan won't work

Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by Modikko(m): 7:15pm On May 09, 2020
It will be better if you shut your mouth up than open it and confirm to us that you are a fool we already know
TommyAnthem:
You northerners are wicked, this same almajiris that you people rely on to rig and cause mayhem during elections have suddenly become unwanted. You people said they are part of your cultural and religious tradition to have them within your midst, why are you now pushing them down south to the land of your so called "infidels", when they needed you people the most.
Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by Stefenijoan002(f): 7:15pm On May 09, 2020
Northern governors know what they re doing !they said there's no inter state travel where are these ones now passing through or is there now a cave where they n their truck passes that is invisible.this children are not almanjiri like they call them these ones can impregnate a girl so why re they deceiving themselves thinking southern governors are foolish like them .that's why I'm kinda in support of how wike is treating this whole thing .except for the car unction thou.this is the time for all southern governors to raise n stand in one accord coz this people means Biz to infect the whole country with covid19 .

1 Like

Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by AbOKImustRULE: 7:15pm On May 09, 2020
yusluvad:
Northerners are the problem we have in Nigeria.
how?
Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by Emergencyson(m): 7:15pm On May 09, 2020
hmmmm Almajiri! is that a name of animal,place or things.i don't really understand what they are even looking for.if they have no where to stay someone should just show them the road to the bush because i am tired of hearing that name.i can't kill my self just for a name i don't even know the meaning cool

1 Like

Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 09, 2020
JessetariahMD:
[s]I wonder how one would give birth to 40 children and can't cater for them
I don't understand
I'd rather struggle alone with myself till I die
then bring kids into this life to suffer
They've been interviewing lots of doctors on there thoughts about the current pandemic
When would they interview Dr Dre?[/s]

You will understand when Hausa Fulani start becoming political forces in your state
Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by Wendybrown(f): 7:16pm On May 09, 2020
But why can't they just remain in a place, this is becoming very annoying haba! why dey choose to constitute nuisance is beyond me. mtchew
Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by smartest2020(m): 7:16pm On May 09, 2020
I seriouly doubt what this activities of tranfering almajiri from one place to another. Whe are told that this virus move from one person to another! If that is true! What is the use of lockdown? I think there is hidden agenda!

1 Like

Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by Otobo123: 7:16pm On May 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Can't some people stay in their state for now angry sad

I tire o, no movement and yet they're freely.
Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by Modikko(m): 7:17pm On May 09, 2020
After all your people are here under every thread sending their account details and begging for survival. Who stupidity epp
Bahamas95:
These Northerners can't seize to amaze me. How would a sane human be breeding children like rats knowing fully well he won't be able to take care of them? The annoying thing is that most of them don't even know their parents or where they come from.

Northern leaders should sit up and do something about this menace.
Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by ofoka: 7:17pm On May 09, 2020
There is human crisis raging all over the country. Time for the leaders to put on their thinking cap to manage the roaming masses all over the nation before people start dieing everywhere on the road, streets and homes
Re: Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders by Franking: 7:18pm On May 09, 2020
Something is not adding up. How did they get to Cross Rivers state? Didn't they pass through other States that are supposedly on lock down too?

And why can't they stay in their states?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria / Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers / (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.