Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians (21831 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) / Bishop Isaac Idahosa's Car Garage In Pictures / 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by bestofnollywood: 8:21pm On May 09, 2020
Like the biblical Apostle Paul advised, that in doing good to others, Christians should not become weary, because there is reward for every gesture done to others in due time, Archbishop Designate Isaac Idahosa, General Overseer of God First Ministries, Inc., Illumination Assembly, is one exemplary contemporary Christian faithful that has demonstrated consistency both in his character and giving lifestyle.

Bishop Idahosa, on Friday, May 8, through the auspices of his charity organization, The Bishop Isaac Idahosa Foundation, put paid to his promise to organise a third installment of palliative distribution, after successfully hosting two series, in the previous months of the covid-19 lockdown to help people mitigate the economic effect of the pandemic.

The bishop while addressing the press during the charity ball explained that, this third phase of giving was strategically targeted at both members of his church and the host community of the church, in Ajah area of Lagos.

The charity event witnessed over 600 people benefiting from the food stuffs and cash gifts that were distributed to people.

According to the bishop, “The Palliative we distributed was targeted at both the church and the community. We made sure it was all inclusive. No one was left behind. We understand that people are just slowly recovering from the effect of the total lockdown in the state, so we provided them with food stuffs and cash gifts to people in need.

“There were numerous plea for financial assistance, Chief among which were those that needed to renew their house rents, and we’re being disturbed by their landlords. I think landlords and house owners need to be considerate at this time, people are yet to recover from the effect of the covid-19 lockdown and they were already being pressured by Landlords.

It is very unfair and inconsiderate to say the least,” the renowned televangelist remarked passionately.

About his motivation, and why he enjoys sharing from what he has with the needy, the bishop explained that he is motivated purely by his genuine love for God and humanity.

“Two reasons are my biggest motivation for always wanting to give, my love for God and humanity. Your millions are worth nothing unless you affect millions of lives. I am not doing this to show off, but to encourage others to do the same if they have the means.

"You don't need millions to touch lives, the little you have can be shared with others. People must learn to live for posterity rather than prosperity. They must learn to shone greed and embrace greatness, and true greatness comes from giving,” he enlightened.

The charity ball was witnessed the presence of a constellation of Nollywood royalties, who were associates of The Bishop Idahosa Foundation. Those present were Chico Ejiro, Fred Amata, Keppy Ekeyoung-Bassey, and Obi Osotule.

According to bishop Idahosa, the presence of these celebrities added allure to the event. They assisted with coordinating the crowd to ensure social distance compliance, while also sensitizing the people on how to keep safe, while the pandemic tarry.

After the palliative distribution excercise, the bishop admonished everyone present and led them into intercession prayers both for the nation and personally.

Credit:

https://ngg.ng/2020/05/09/photos-bishop-isaac-idahosa-joined-by-nollywoods-fred-amata-keppy-ekpeyong-chico-ejiro-others-to-distribute-palliatives-to-over-600-nigerians/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Mustiboy(m): 9:04am On May 10, 2020
I booked ftc space, but I ended up not knowing what to say.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:04am On May 10, 2020
shocked
Christians bodies have been giving out palliatives during this pandemic. It shows the love of Christ.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Slawormir: 9:04am On May 10, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by ignis: 9:04am On May 10, 2020
I wish other men of God can follow suit.

Indaboski Pahose AKA the liquid metal has done his own.

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Nobody: 9:05am On May 10, 2020
Since the Islamic jihadists federal government have refused to help Christians in the country, even when the majority of people/countries that donated money to Nigeria are Christians, the region where over 90% of Nigeria's money comes from is Christian.

Yet Buhari and his bigots ministers have shifted all helps to the North.
Islamic religious leaders can provide AK47 for their people and not food.

Monkey dey work bamboo dey chop go soon end.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by jeeqaa7(m): 9:05am On May 10, 2020
Oyedepo.. See your mate

1 Like

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by sthecy(f): 9:05am On May 10, 2020
May God keep blessing you sir
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by dukeprince50: 9:05am On May 10, 2020
such kindness, while another Pastor already has a USSD code for tithe and still blames FG for opening market and not church. The church is a market after all

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:05am On May 10, 2020
What is he feeling like I mean the one sharing the food item undecided
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by topedoski(m): 9:05am On May 10, 2020
@2nd picture
He be like camera man take me one unaware grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Galactico4ever(m): 9:06am On May 10, 2020
How were the recipients selected?How Much did he share? Why did he invite celebs? what kind of palliatives where shared? how many cartons of noodles were involved? did he share the money in cash or by wiring? when is the next one?
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Nobody: 9:06am On May 10, 2020
If the original Bishop Benson Idahosa or Apostle Ayo Babalola were alive today, they would have been sharing raw miracles instead of raw food.

Most of these yahoo boys and clowns who call themselves pastors these days are mere parody.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Nobody: 9:06am On May 10, 2020
God Bless You
jeeqaa7:
Oyedepo.. See your mate
oyedepo has done more. Even tho am not his fan

12 Likes

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by agwom(m): 9:06am On May 10, 2020
good one
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by LegalOpinion: 9:06am On May 10, 2020
Is he a Christian?
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by EmmaOgbu(m): 9:07am On May 10, 2020
Thank you for the gesture.
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Kingseex1(m): 9:07am On May 10, 2020
Expecting to see CHURCH OF GOD

1 Like

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by eleko1: 9:07am On May 10, 2020
cool
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Jaspernubi: 9:08am On May 10, 2020
"But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:" Mathew 6:3

1 Like

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by timocruzcmbb(m): 9:08am On May 10, 2020
Good deed
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Onebyonedead: 9:08am On May 10, 2020
I swear Nigerians are so stupid

Why not Wear disposable gloves

As long as there is the distance u don't really need mask

Shows how silly this country people are

Next things he rubs his face with his hands

That's how you spread any disease even the flu
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by OsuIgboIpob: 9:09am On May 10, 2020
Good
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Lyrics269: 9:09am On May 10, 2020
Well done sir Many pastors and bishop can't do what you have done
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Hisincrease: 9:10am On May 10, 2020
Well done sir.
God bless you.
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Decolonel(m): 9:10am On May 10, 2020
This is a nice move. Wish other churches can do Same.
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Lalasticlalabos(m): 9:11am On May 10, 2020
Onebyonedead:
I swear Nigerians are so stupid

Why not Wear disposable gloves

As long as there is the distance u don't really need mask

Shows how silly this country people are

Next things he rubs his face with his hands

That's how you spread any disease even the flu

You are the stupid one dear

11 Likes

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by TreasureTayo(m): 9:11am On May 10, 2020
The hand that gives never lack!!!
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by TruthSpeaker: 9:11am On May 10, 2020
Nice gesture, time to give back to the community has come. When times were good, your congregation paid both tithe and offering. It is nice there is no discrimination now while giving back to the community (not just to your church member).
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by StreetFight: 9:11am On May 10, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
shocked
Christians bodies have been giving out palliatives during this pandemic. It shows the love of Christ.

My brother, I am a Muslim oooo. When I see Christians complain that the Church is not doing enough to support the masses, I say in my mind "these people don't know nothing, come to the Muslim congregation and see how my people are suffering".

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by cray91(m): 9:11am On May 10, 2020
He did good! kind of news we wanna hear!
bestofnollywood:
Like the biblical Apostle Paul advised, that in doing good to others, Christians should not become weary, because there is reward for every gesture done to others in due time, Archbishop Designate Isaac Idahosa, General Overseer of God First Ministries, Inc., Illumination Assembly, is one exemplary contemporary Christian faithful that has demonstrated consistency both in his character and giving lifestyle.

Bishop Idahosa, on Friday, May 8, through the auspices of his charity organization, The Bishop Isaac Idahosa Foundation, put paid to his promise to organise a third installment of palliative distribution, after successfully hosting two series, in the previous months of the covid-19 lockdown to help people mitigate the economic effect of the pandemic.

The bishop while addressing the press during the charity ball explained that, this third phase of giving was strategically targeted at both members of his church and the host community of the church, in Ajah area of Lagos.

The charity event witnessed over 600 people benefiting from the food stuffs and cash gifts that were distributed to people.

According to the bishop, “The Palliative we distributed was targeted at both the church and the community. We made sure it was all inclusive. No one was left behind. We understand that people are just slowly recovering from the effect of the total lockdown in the state, so we provided them with food stuffs and cash gifts to people in need.

“There were numerous plea for financial assistance, Chief among which were those that needed to renew their house rents, and we’re being disturbed by their landlords. I think landlords and house owners need to be considerate at this time, people are yet to recover from the effect of the covid-19 lockdown and they were already being pressured by Landlords.

It is very unfair and inconsiderate to say the least,” the renowned televangelist remarked passionately.

About his motivation, and why he enjoys sharing from what he has with the needy, the bishop explained that he is motivated purely by his genuine love for God and humanity.

“Two reasons are my biggest motivation for always wanting to give, my love for God and humanity. Your millions are worth nothing unless you affect millions of lives. I am not doing this to show off, but to encourage others to do the same if they have the means.

"You don't need millions to touch lives, the little you have can be shared with others. People must learn to live for posterity rather than prosperity. They must learn to shone greed and embrace greatness, and true greatness comes from giving,” he enlightened.

The charity ball was witnessed the presence of a constellation of Nollywood royalties, who were associates of The Bishop Idahosa Foundation. Those present were Chico Ejiro, Fred Amata, Keppy Ekeyoung-Bassey, and Obi Osotule.

According to bishop Idahosa, the presence of these celebrities added allure to the event. They assisted with coordinating the crowd to ensure social distance compliance, while also sensitizing the people on how to keep safe, while the pandemic tarry.

After the palliative distribution excercise, the bishop admonished everyone present and led them into intercession prayers both for the nation and personally.

Credit:

https://ngg.ng/2020/05/09/photos-bishop-isaac-idahosa-joined-by-nollywoods-fred-amata-keppy-ekpeyong-chico-ejiro-others-to-distribute-palliatives-to-over-600-nigerians/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Even As A Bible Reader, You Don't Know These Facts / The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There / Bill To Regulate Preaching In Kaduna: CAN Kicks As JNI Supports It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.