Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,601 members, 7,770,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:48 AM

The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There (21737 Views)

Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" / All Is Set For Our Daily Manna World Annointing Night At Tbs Lagos. / Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by saasala(m): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Are you ready for a night you would never forget?
Are you ready for amazing encounter with God?
Are you ready for your life to change in just one night?

It's happening live today, by 7pm at Tafawa Balewa Square, Onikan, Lagos.

Ministering:
Don Moen
Frank Edwards
Donnie McClurkin
Sinach (First timer)
Israel Houghton
Sammie Okposo
Midnight Crew
Micah Stampley
Chioma Jesus
Angelina Christie
Chima Jesus
Nathaniel Bassey and many more

Comedians
Okpororo
Yaw
MC Abbey

WILL YOU BE THERE?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by fflamingo(m): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
Yes I will be there...saasala. let us keep this thread updated frequently. And maybe couple of pics so it could make front-page. To our great GOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by saasala(m): 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
fflamingo:
Yes I will be there...saasala. let us keep this thread updated frequently. And maybe couple of pics so it could make front-page. To our great GOD

I will be leaving home by 3.30, should get there by 6 max. I will try and put up some pictures. I think the mods should put this on fp

1 Like

Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by Galads(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
I taught its 15th...God I didn't plan. Let me see if I can still make it
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by fflamingo(m): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
Galads:
I taught its 15th...God I didn't plan. Let me see if I can still make it
Yes you can make it. You will feel blessed.[quote author=saasala post=28615418]
I will be leaving home by 3.30, should get there by 6 max. I will try and put up some pictures. I think the mods should put this on fp yes I should be there by 6pm
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by sirjohnson(m): 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
You see, if its Muslim something nau, Seun and his Mods will sharperly slam it on FP. Very bias man.

4 Likes

Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by handysuzy(f): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
I will surely be there. Cant wait to see Sinach perform live.
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by sirjohnson(m): 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
handysuzy:
I will surely be there. Cant wait to see Sinach perform live.

My friend calls her "See Yansh"

1 Like

Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by joedrae(m): 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
I won't miss this for anything...Got my pass already *dancing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by joedrae(m): 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
More

Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by Youngzedd(m): 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
Comedians

In God's presence or dance hall.

Just asking.

In my church (Catholic) we don't allow comedians.

4 Likes

Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by Obiwannn: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
It's so sad that I'm gonna miss it...
which kain NYSC be this naaaa?
I'd surely get the tape though

1 Like

Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by MizMyColi(f): 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
No
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by ahmed486: 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by adexsimply(m): 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
No, I'm not ready
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by Francon(f): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
No I won't
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by IAMGEJ(m): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
Offering free?
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
what is dis people talking abt? There is blackout here in France.

1 Like

Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by trisha01(f): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by holatin(m): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
Dats cool.
will they cook food ?
will terry g or timaya come ?
if not COUNT ME OUT
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by misreal(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
sirjohnson:
You see, if its Muslim something nau, Seun and his Mods will sharperly slam it on FP. Very bias man.
is seun a Muslim??

1 Like

Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by akpanikpe(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
To go an experienced Lagos? Abi wetting? Which type of Lagos I never experienced b4? Na the traffic, hustling? Or the the bad roads and no light? Which one? Staying at home wit out going sef na expirience abeg undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
Is it going to be aired on any television channel?

1 Like

Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by calobinna(m): 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
if there's cash...I'll be there live unnoticed!

1 Like

Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by Blackchampion(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
I won't be there. Hope my absence won't stop d programme.
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by lanxlot(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
N'landers are often busy.....often wid 1 appointment Or anoda. you knw....virtually all nairalanders these days..

are in france.
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
trisha01:
so much for ur trouble
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by timsbee(f): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
am on fp

tanks to dis thread.

But,,, no tanks

i live in france.
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by riskit33: 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ama miss this 'experience'embarassed

Someone with the youtube link should please drop it here.
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by pillan(f): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
not in lag
Re: The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There by mencade4: 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
christians stop all this nonsensical showbiz of talents and comedic display.

Improve your evangelism, go out there and preach the gospel about the second coming of christ. Abeg oooo

wetin!

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jesus Was Hung In A Tree - Not A Cross! / Why Are Christians Not United? / Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.