Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians (21862 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) / Bishop Isaac Idahosa's Car Garage In Pictures / 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by money121(m): 9:12am On May 10, 2020
Nice one
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by StreetFight: 9:13am On May 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
such kindness, while another Pastor already has a USSD code for tithe and still blames FG for opening market and not church. The church is a market after all

The Pastors with the USSD code for Tithes and Offering are also doing their best to support the people. I know because my wife attends one of them and two different occasions there have been food supplies from the Church headquarters for distribution to needy members of the Church.

I am not speaking for the Churches, how can I? I am a Muslim, but the little things I see the Churches do, it's only fair I say them after all our own Mosques are doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by SweetCunt97(f): 9:13am On May 10, 2020
Very commendable. I no see ordinary toothpick collect from Winners.
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Hisincrease: 9:13am On May 10, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
What is he feeling like I mean the one sharing the food item undecided
He is feeling like the giver. It's a good feeling
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by TreasureTayo(m): 9:13am On May 10, 2020
SECONDED!!!
Lalasticlalabos:

You are the stupid one dear

1 Like

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Hisincrease: 9:14am On May 10, 2020
Galactico4ever:
How were the recipients selected?How Much did he share? Why did he invite celebs? what kind of palliatives where shared? how many cartons of noodles were involved? did he share the money in cash or by wiring? when is the next one?
How a greedy man thinks.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Nobody: 9:14am On May 10, 2020
nigeria is joke, palliatives that can't feed a family for one week even when over managed ... nevertheless if we all could be doing little little ... mayb things for go round. to those that av done & still doing God bless wink
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by OKTolu: 9:15am On May 10, 2020
One good turn deserve another nice one bishop
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Onebyonedead: 9:16am On May 10, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:

You are the stupid one dear

Nope Why will you give out gifts to people without gloves

What is the sense in wearing a mask and no gloves

You are the fool for not being able to use your fish brain
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Faithful4real(m): 9:16am On May 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Very commendable. I no see ordinary toothpick collect from Winners.

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Hisincrease: 9:17am On May 10, 2020
Jaspernubi:
"But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:" Mathew 6:3
Jesus did not feed 5000 people in the bush.
Oga use your head. Someone out there can be encouraged to do the same after seeing these gifts.
Make we de appreciate good things. E no bad.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Yomzyboy(m): 9:18am On May 10, 2020
Must you talk, stupid fool. That man has done more than this, just because you only know what you see on the internet doesn't mean it doesn’t exist. I’m sure your father hasn’t done anything to help anyone o....
dukeprince50:
such kindness, while another Pastor already has a USSD code for tithe and still blames FG for opening market and not church. The church is a market after all

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Faithful4real(m): 9:22am On May 10, 2020
StreetFight:

My brother, I am a Muslim oooo. When I see Christians complain that the Church is not doing enough to support the masses, I say in my mind "these people don't know nothing, come to the Muslim congregation and see how my people are suffering".

My brother God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Faithful4real(m): 9:24am On May 10, 2020
Onebyonedead:

Nope Why will you give out gifts to people without gloves

What is the sense in wearing a mask and no gloves

You are the fool for not being able to use your fish brain

You are very stupid. You can't even appreciate what they are doing because you know they are doing the right thing. You are finding were to blame them.
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Grider: 9:24am On May 10, 2020
[quote author=bestofnollywood post=89370587]Like the biblical Apostle Paul advised, that in doing good to others, Christians should not become weary, because there is reward for every gesture done to others in due time, Archbishop Designate Isaac Idahosa, General Overseer of God First Ministries, Inc., Illumination Assembly, is one exemplary contemporary Christian faithful that has demonstrated consistency both in his character and giving lifestyle.

Bishop Idahosa, on Friday, May 8, through the auspices of his charity organization, The Bishop Isaac Idahosa Foundation, put paid to his promise to organise a third installment of palliative distribution, after successfully hosting two series, in the previous months of the covid-19 lockdown to help people mitigate the economic effect of the pandemic.

The bishop while addressing the press during the charity ball explained that, this third phase of giving was strategically targeted at both members of his church and the host community of the church, in Ajah area of Lagos.

The charity event witnessed over 600 people benefiting from the food stuffs and cash gifts that were distributed to people.

According to the bishop, “The Palliative we distributed was targeted at both the church and the community. We made sure it was all inclusive. No one was left behind. We understand that people are just slowly recovering from the effect of the total lockdown in the state, so we provided them with food stuffs and cash gifts to people in need.

“There were numerous plea for financial assistance, Chief among which were those that needed to renew their house rents, and we’re being disturbed by their landlords. I think landlords and house owners need to be considerate at this time, people are yet to recover from the effect of the covid-19 lockdown and they were already being pressured by Landlords.

It is very unfair and inconsiderate to say the least,” the renowned televangelist remarked passionately.

About his motivation, and why he enjoys sharing from what he has with the needy, the bishop explained that he is motivated purely by his genuine love for God and humanity.

“Two reasons are my biggest motivation for always wanting to give, my love for God and humanity. Your millions are worth nothing unless you affect millions of lives. I am not doing this to show off, but to encourage others to do the same if they have the means.

"You don't need millions to touch lives, the little you have can be shared with others. People must learn to live for posterity rather than prosperity. They must learn to shone greed and embrace greatness, and true greatness comes from giving,” he enlightened.

The charity ball was witnessed the presence of a constellation of Nollywood royalties, who were associates of The Bishop Idahosa Foundation. Those present were Chico Ejiro, Fred Amata, Keppy Ekeyoung-Bassey, and Obi Osotule.

According to bishop Idahosa, the presence of these celebrities added allure to the event. They assisted with coordinating the crowd to ensure social distance compliance, while also sensitizing the people on how to keep safe, while the pandemic tarry.

After the palliative distribution excercise, the bishop admonished everyone present and led them into intercession prayers both for the nation and personally.

Credit:

https://ngg.ng/2020/05/09/photos-bishop-isaac-idahosa-joined-by-nollywoods-fred-amata-keppy-ekpeyong-chico-ejiro-others-to-distribute-palliatives-to-over-600-nigerians/

[/quote
Is this bishop the Son of Archbishop Benson Idahosa??
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by ArticleBeast: 9:27am On May 10, 2020
Galactico4ever:
How were the recipients selected?How Much did he share? Why did he invite celebs? what kind of palliatives where shared? how many cartons of noodles were involved? did he share the money in cash or by wiring? when is the next one?
When did your father share his own?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Makavelli25: 9:27am On May 10, 2020
StreetFight:

My brother, I am a Muslim oooo. When I see Christians complain that the Church is not doing enough to support the masses, I say in my mind "these people don't know nothing, come to the Muslim congregation and see how my people are suffering".
Go to the north
You are eligible to one ak47 rifle

Cheers
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by ArticleBeast: 9:28am On May 10, 2020
light099:
If the original Bishop Benson Idahosa or Apostle Ayo Babalola were alive today, they would have been sharing raw miracles instead of raw food.

Most of these yahoo boys and clowns who call themselves pastors these days are mere parody.
The reason why you are poor is because you don't know how to appreciate good gestures.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Galactico4ever(m): 9:32am On May 10, 2020
ArticleBeast:

When did your father share his own?
Do you know me? have you met my father? do you know how much we've shared over the past 5-6 weeks?
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Starhearts: 9:32am On May 10, 2020
From the first piz

Why big boobs
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Faithful4real(m): 9:34am On May 10, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Do you know me? have you met my father? do you know how much we've shared over the past 5-6 weeks?

Really! Tell me more
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Brunicekid(m): 9:35am On May 10, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
shocked
Christians bodies have been giving out palliatives during this pandemic. It shows the love of Christ.
Yes...That's how the Love of Christ is.
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by SweetCunt97(f): 9:39am On May 10, 2020
[quote author=Faithful4real post=89383823][/quote]E no reach this side
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by ArticleBeast: 9:41am On May 10, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Is he on Forbes? Is he the giver of life? If no is the answer, then I don't need to know him.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Faithful4real(m): 9:42am On May 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
E no reach this side

You should be happy that they are doing something, gosh humans.
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Galactico4ever(m): 9:44am On May 10, 2020
Faithful4real:

Really! Tell me more
ArticleBeast:

Is he on Forbes? Is he the giver of life? If no is the answer, then I don't need to know him.
This is a faceless forum. lets have fun and keep it that way
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by domaboy1759: 9:47am On May 10, 2020
I'm yet to see any Muslim imam give out palliatives. grin
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by KenModi(m): 9:48am On May 10, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
shocked
Christians bodies have been giving out palliatives during this pandemic. It shows the love of Christ.

“But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. Matthew 6:1-4

Those who give and announce have already received their rewards on earth.
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by Faithful4real(m): 9:48am On May 10, 2020
Galactico4ever:
This is a faceless forum. lets have fun and keep it that way

Hmmm, running away. Bye �
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by dukeprince50: 9:57am On May 10, 2020
Yomzyboy:
Must you talk, stupid fool. That man has done more than this, just because you only know what you see on the internet doesn't mean it doesn’t exist. I’m sure your father hasn’t done anything to help anyone o....
im very sure I didn't call names of any pastor, why are u pained? pitiful idiot.
BTW, my dad is not as usual as urs in case u think everyone is like ur father
Re: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians by SweetCunt97(f): 10:00am On May 10, 2020
Faithful4real:

You should be happy that they are doing something, gosh humans.
As per Angel or Saint? Abegi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There / What To Do When You Find It Difficult To Forgive Someone / Lesson From RCCG Kidnapped Deaconess, Ibelegbo Chidinma: Depend On God Alone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.