Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? (33006 Views)

Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year / Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season / Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:55pm On May 10, 2020
skedy1:

God bless you immediately

Amen.. Bless you too brother!!

1 Like

Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:57pm On May 10, 2020
Chikelue2000:
Mourinho just lasted not up to 8 years and outclassed ur sir Alex.....Alex is good cos he won trophies and stayed for a long time....Mourinho is a god....just few seasons n even Alex and Wenger were afraid of him

Lol even Mourinho would never say any of these things you said..

1 Like

Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Nobleking1994(m): 3:02pm On May 10, 2020
Pandev:
bros, as for me Pandev, na Mourinho make us world class. grin

what of others
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Modeola: 3:18pm On May 10, 2020
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Legendguru: 3:20pm On May 10, 2020
None
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Olutola88(m): 3:27pm On May 10, 2020
Lamasta:

When Pep took Barcelona where was Barca then before he took them to win 6 trophies a season. Stop all this sentimental reasoning if someone is good he is good and Pep is special whether with money or not.

SAF
WENGER
MOURINO
PEP
I never said Pep isn't good. I said I respect Mou far more than Pep. I do thorough analysis. Let your Pep win Major Trophies without those big players and a lot of money and I will respect him too.

Is this too difficult to comprehend?
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Bimpe29: 3:46pm On May 10, 2020
It's not for a debate at all. It's either you take it or leave it.
Sir Alex Ferguson is the Greatest Manager of EPL of All Time.
His records are having no match across UK at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Goalnaldo(m): 3:48pm On May 10, 2020
Claudio Ranieri
Nuno Espirito
Jurgen Klopp
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Mavrick2012: 3:51pm On May 10, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Cos it's senseless.
Sir, please define the word "senseless"
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Mavrick2012: 3:55pm On May 10, 2020
Oghenerobo2002:

If Guardiola wants to go to Italy, he'll coach Juventus and if he goes to France, it will be PSG. There's nothing special there. Coaches won the epl with man city before he came
Seems you don't understand the meaning of the word "class".
Hahaha.
Tell me how Ferguson won champions league with Stokes City.
Oh arsene won epl with west harm.
Aye,I just remember Mourinho won laliga when coaching eibar.
Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Galactico4ever(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2020
its simple, Sir Alex is the greatest EPL manager of all time,then wenger,then others

1 Like

Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by emecheboy2(m): 4:03pm On May 10, 2020
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Mavrick2012: 4:07pm On May 10, 2020
Jokerman:

1. World soccer ranking (2013)
2. UEFA best 10 coaches all time (2018)
So, with all these,it still took ur great mou over one yr to land a common tothenharm?
Within this period, Bayern, Barca,inter, Madrid and so many clubs changed coaches yet didn't even look the way of ur mou?
Can you imagine pep in this miserable position?
Bro,it's obvious you don't know what club owners look at when scouting a coach.
1) current result,
2) overall performance.
On both front,pep is way ahead of ur mou.
Mou 25 trophies,pep 30.
Mou 61.4percent win
Pep 74.6percent in epl.
I sincerely don't understand what you typing up there
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Farki: 4:22pm On May 10, 2020
Ferguson, why are we even debating this? Do you know how bad Manchester United was before he came in? undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Gabkosh: 4:53pm On May 10, 2020
Friend22:

When. did you start watching football?
Somebody that started coaching man u way back in the mid 80's till 2014 or thereabout?
Go and learn history. You don't know jack
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by CuteYvonne777: 5:36pm On May 10, 2020
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by mayor1814: 5:37pm On May 10, 2020
Even those who are not man utd fans will easily agree it's SIR ALEX FERGUSON.

1 Like

Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Lamasta(m): 7:14pm On May 10, 2020
Olutola88:
I never said Pep isn't good. I said I respect Mou far more than Pep. I do thorough analysis. Let your Pep win Major Trophies without those big players and a lot of money and I will respect him too.

List the big players Pep has used to win trophies? Lionel Messi was an academy player when Pep brought him to the senior team in Barca he was the one player that keeps tormenting EPL teams till date and he was groomed by Pep. Look at City today see the way Starling developed into an astounding player today under Pep, look at De bruyne this guys are players any club will break bank for if City decides to sale them and they were groomed to that stage by Pep what has your hyped manager done tell me how many player he groomed to world class? also tell me the major trophies Mourinho won that Pep has not won double of it
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by auchman88(m): 7:34pm On May 10, 2020
Olutola88:

pep guardiola squad in barcelona was made of barca B boys who he coached when he was is barca B for 2 years plus. Tell me who he bought with lots of money. Mourinho has quality player also everywhere is goes. Do u know the kinda squad he has when he was is Chelsea?
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by MrMacinterchi1: 7:57pm On May 10, 2020
DaySpringer:
Arsene Wenger is not supposed to be there.

Having one Invincibles season and just three premier league titles in 20+ years in a particular league with the last one coming close to a decade before his retirement is a reason not to have him there.

Now with that being said,
My top Premier League Managers are in the following order.

1. Sir Alex Ferguson
2. Pep Guardiola
3. Jose Mourinho

and u added Pep Guardiola abi.. just look at
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Temysteve(m): 9:20pm On May 10, 2020
Jokerman:

We are talking of in EPL.. My guy. Pep is in no way above Mou.
Yea I knw.
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Friend22(m): 9:41pm On May 10, 2020
Gabkosh:
Go and learn history. You don't know jack

I agree I don't know Jack, but you were writing rubbish
As in, absolute rubbish!
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Jokerman(m): 11:04pm On May 10, 2020
auchman88:

pep guardiola squad in barcelona was made of barca B boys who he coached when he was is barca B for 2 years plus. Tell me who he bought with lots of money. Mourinho has quality player also everywhere is goes. Do u know the kinda squad he has when he was is Chelsea?

Porto nko??
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Staphylococcus: 3:25am On May 11, 2020
Alex of course.
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by theDEVILisHERE: 6:23pm On May 11, 2020
senatordave1:

Am an arsenal fan bro.Wenger is a failure who cannot survive where there is competition

U were given facts and u still choose foolishness
Now u know why black people suffer

...common sense is truly not common

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Natilolo(m): 12:30am On May 12, 2020
dawnomike:
The PL is a story line that never ends... Kings are enthroned while some others get dethroned
you know book and book know you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now / Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Set To Retire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.