Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season (18498 Views)

Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award / Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year / Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by damilola4162(m): 7:02am On May 25, 2022
Liverpool manager, Jurgen Klopp has been named the Premier League manager of the season, Newspremises has gathered.

Klopp’s Liverpool missed out on the Premier League title by a point to Manchester City on Sunday but won both the FA Cup and League Cup this season.

The Red will face Real Madrid on Saturday to battle for the Championship League trophy in France.

“It is a great honour and it was an insane season,” the German, 54, said. “It was not the best outcome for us, but we are already over it.”

He added: “When you win a prize like this you are either a genius or you have the best coaching staff in the world – and I am here with all of my coaching staff, they know how much I appreciate them.”

https://newspremises.com.ng/klopp-wins-premier-league-manager-of-the-season/

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by MITCHELL96: 7:02am On May 25, 2022
No be Guardiola suppose win am ? grin

Who won the league ?
Guardiola won the league playing beautiful games and with some comebacks that was almost impossible

Letter to Aston Villa, Thunder fire una, una no been won collect the 15 millions pounds on top Grealish head ? undecided

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by purejustice36: 7:03am On May 25, 2022
Well deserved
Even guardiola knows this

50 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by MITCHELL96: 7:10am On May 25, 2022
Wait oo, So Mancity no even get fans ? grin grin
Or are they tired of winning only domestic trophies ?

If na my Man United win this league ehn, Road no for day England for 7 straight days cool

43 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Urheadmaster(m): 7:12am On May 25, 2022
purejustice36:
Well deserved
Even guardiola knows this
But don't you think Artheta of Arsenal deserves it tongue tongue tongue tongue

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by dynicks(m): 7:20am On May 25, 2022
When will super eagles ever be celebrated like this?

4 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Nobody: 7:25am On May 25, 2022
Well deserved.

5 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Utanisco(m): 7:25am On May 25, 2022
Put klopp and guardiola together

Can never match sir Alex Ferguson

GGMU

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Nobody: 7:25am On May 25, 2022
That's my coach!!;
#YNWA

7 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Utanisco(m): 7:25am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:
Well deserved.
You this girl

Do u watch football

4 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by fergie001: 7:25am On May 25, 2022
Compensation.....

3 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Fidinno(m): 7:26am On May 25, 2022
Pep won the league, he should have been awarded the best coach.

Not deserving

7 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by autodevice(m): 7:26am On May 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Shevchenkko: 7:26am On May 25, 2022
Love that man. Best coach in the world

11 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:26am On May 25, 2022
Highly deserved.

From all of us @ : CONGRATULATIONS Klopp.

Are you gonna bring the Big Ear Trophy Back to England next week?
Only time will tell.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by McOluOmo: 7:26am On May 25, 2022
[s]
post=113150441:
Highly deserved.

From all of us @ : CONGRATULATIONS Klopp.

Are you gonna bring the Big Ear Trophy Back to England next week?
Only time will tell.
[/s]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Nobody: 7:26am On May 25, 2022
Utanisco:

You this girl

Do u watch football
Yes na. I love sports like football, swimming and tennis.

5 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Naiira(m): 7:26am On May 25, 2022
Deserved; the man is a made competitor.

6 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Okobola146: 7:27am On May 25, 2022
To make am happy

1 Share

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:27am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

4 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by bestman09(m): 7:27am On May 25, 2022
shocked
Congratulations to him

1 Like

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Happiboispot(m): 7:27am On May 25, 2022
He deserves it
Congratulations klopp

4 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Gkemz: 7:28am On May 25, 2022
He deserves it.

2 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by southsouthking(m): 7:28am On May 25, 2022
fergie001:
Compensation.....

You took the word outta my mouth, i couldn't have said it more better.

On what basis did he wins it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Soso990240(m): 7:28am On May 25, 2022
Not Bad, he tried
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Emerald04(m): 7:28am On May 25, 2022
MITCHELL96:
No be Guardiola suppose win am ? grin

Who won the league ?
Guardiola won the league playing beautiful games and with some comebacks that was almost impossible

Letter to Aston Villa, Thunder fire una, una no been won collect the 15 millions pounds on top Grealish head ? undecided
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by tarantino1: 7:28am On May 25, 2022
Gengen pressing grandmaster deserves it more.

5 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Nobody: 7:28am On May 25, 2022
This looks like some sort of consolation to klopp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:28am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by vincentjk(m): 7:28am On May 25, 2022
Pep is still the best soccer manager my thing.

3 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by successking401(m): 7:29am On May 25, 2022
He deserves it oooo......

Anyway, I am still available

You can check

If you have any of the health related challenge highlighted in my signature , don't waste a moment further. I'm just a call away. Check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Frank Lampard Retires From Football / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Why Black Stars Will Defeat Super Eagles – Bortey / African Coaches At The World Cup - An Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.