Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Your Definition/examples Of "the Nigerian Factor" Term - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Definition/examples Of "the Nigerian Factor" Term (1168 Views)

Examples Of A Business Proposal / Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? / Business Ethics And The Nigerian Factor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Definition/examples Of "the Nigerian Factor" Term by Kivaro(m): 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2007
Folks,

It seems there are various definitions/meanings and examples of the so called "The Nigerian factor." How would you define it and do you have examples of the term in your occupation, traditions, village culture, circle of friends, politics, contract awarding, payments, administration, healthcare and you name it. I am sure this phrase means different things to different people, naira related or not. Perhaps you could give me ideas to help me expand on that killer presentation I plan to make in a few days. Thanks in advance.

Kivaro

(1) (Reply)

The Secret In Making Millions Of Niara In Fish Farming And Snail Breeding / Lloyds Bank And 'unplanned Overdraft' / Football Trading-is It Really Lucrative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.