Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Authentic Malaysia Student And Social Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Authentic Malaysia Student And Social Visa (1592 Views)

Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Get Malaysia Student Visa In Just 5weeks / Malaysia Student Permit With Less Than 10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Authentic Malaysia Student And Social Visa by xtybabee(f): 7:38am On Jan 13, 2011
am also a Nigerian based in Malaysia and works with Legenda education group and some other schools in Malaysia.so if you want a Malaysia visa either student or social just call me on this no +60132297017
Re: Authentic Malaysia Student And Social Visa by justwise(m): 8:31am On Jan 13, 2011
@ xtybabee

Why should they contact you? No Malaysian embassy?
Re: Authentic Malaysia Student And Social Visa by xtybabee(f): 9:17am On Jan 13, 2011
of course there's Malaysia embassy but like i said am a recruiter which means i recruit students for schools here in Malaysia and help facilitate their visa processing.
Re: Authentic Malaysia Student And Social Visa by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 13, 2011
I 'm interested
Re: Authentic Malaysia Student And Social Visa by justwise(m): 9:41am On Jan 13, 2011
xtybabee:

of course there's Malaysia embassy but like i said am a recruiter which means i recruit students for schools here in Malaysia and help facilitate their visa processing.

Apart from that phone number, don't u have a physical address or website as a recruiter? Name of those schools you are representing?
Re: Authentic Malaysia Student And Social Visa by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2011
justwise:

Apart from that phone number, don't u have a physical address or website as a recruiter? Name of those schools you are representing?

Good question!
Re: Authentic Malaysia Student And Social Visa by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2011
are you a man posin as a lady? because you think that there would be lesser interrogations for you? I want to come to malay, to study I.T what school are yu reping reply needed ASAP
Re: Authentic Malaysia Student And Social Visa by xtybabee(f): 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2011
sorry i dont have a website cause i work directly with a school (legenda college) as an education facilitator and also process admission for some other schools like FTMS, UPMS etc you can google search them. you can check me out on facebook christylabiy2k@yahoo.com you will see my detailed info there. am clean and transparent if you need to see my employment id and contract letter i can scan and attach them as well.
Re: Authentic Malaysia Student And Social Visa by xtybabee(f): 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2011
@ Evano & Bandiejay why not give me a call or add me on FB so we can talk better
Re: Authentic Malaysia Student And Social Visa by Chichiange(f): 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2011
To study in malaysia is ok and easy,weather there is very nice,food is cheap,accomodation is very cheap but no job ,I mean not a single job,u must have a sorce of income or u yahoo yahoo,I live in subang jaya malaysia for 2 years and,but am in lagos for now,I use buy and sell computer parts when am there,u can ask me anything before venturing there steveson26@yahoo.com,God bless.nb I do no Visa cos first timers can be crazy atimes.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Driving? / I Regret Been A Nigerian Yesterday / How Can I Pay My Tuition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.