Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja (47870 Views)

300 Men, 83 Women, Child Evacuated From UAE Arrive Abuja / Nigerians Evacuated From Dubai Protest, Say They Are Treated Like Prisoners / This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Nobody: 11:53am On May 10, 2020
Some 160 Nigerians, who indicated interest to return to the country following the outbreak of Coronavirus in the world, have arrived Abuja from the United States of America.

The evacuated Nigerians, who touched down at the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja, would be tested for COVID-19 and immediately quarantined for 14 days.

A British Airways Boeing 747 aircraft had evacuated 253 Nigerians from the United Kingdom on Friday while some others were brought in from Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/10/breaking-160-nigerians-evacuated-united-states-arrive-abuja

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by waleadex(m): 11:57am On May 10, 2020
I just hope it's not a case of 'from frypan to fire' for them though...

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by NwaNimo1(m): 11:59am On May 10, 2020

170 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by haryorbarmie83(m): 11:59am On May 10, 2020
Jesus Christ, why would someone willingly coming back to Nigeria from Yankee, I will rather die there.

225 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by slivertongue: 12:01pm On May 10, 2020
they will beg to return to the USA after a week in Nigeria.

they will surely reject this move

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Nbote(m): 12:02pm On May 10, 2020
Me reach US and agree to b evacuated back to dis shithole? Impossicant

181 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by LibertyRep: 12:05pm On May 10, 2020
With a death of about 1500 in a day in US, it must have been a very tough decision for them.

The irony is that even with the current situation of things in the US, some people wouldn't even blink twice before jumping on the next available flight should they have the opportunity.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by pyyxxaro: 12:09pm On May 10, 2020
Nbote:
Me reach US and agree to b evacuated back to dis shithole? Impossicant

Hahahahahahahaha

The ones when wise not go bother come back oh

There rather sleep inside hole than come back to naija

8 Likes

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by nairalandankrah: 12:12pm On May 10, 2020
Evacuating your Nationals in other countries with foreign airlines,
While foreign nationals in your country are being airlifted by their own domestic airliners
Shamelessly Evil politicians

189 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by princemillla(m): 12:14pm On May 10, 2020
God forbid bad tin..... How will I indicate interest to come back to nigeria. I DEy mad ni

7 Likes

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Fejous: 12:14pm On May 10, 2020
We should remember that some Nigerians travelled to various countries around the globe for business or other purposes before the outbreak of coro. They never intended to stay back in those countries because they have business and/or family ties in Nigeria that require attention. The returnees are not those who are habitual residents, but Nigerians who travelled and intended to return home, but were stranded abroad. Not every Nigerian wants to live abroad and no one hustling in America �� will like to come back.

442 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by dayleke: 12:29pm On May 10, 2020
How did I miss the plane?

2 Likes

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by dayleke: 12:30pm On May 10, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Jesus Christ, why would someone willingly coming back to Nigeria from Yankee, I will rather die there.

Yankee dey boil too o.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Arturitoroman: 12:30pm On May 10, 2020
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:31pm On May 10, 2020
Ok. It is noted.

1 Like

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:31pm On May 10, 2020
Maybe they have not googled Nigeria lately on google to find out it has changed to Shit hole or zoo. Omo I weak when I see am. Kudos to our leaders and their followers...they are doing a great job. grin cheesy grin tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by OsuIgboIpob: 12:31pm On May 10, 2020
grin
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by YorubaNinja: 12:31pm On May 10, 2020
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Lalasticlalabos(m): 12:31pm On May 10, 2020
It's their choice and decision to come back home. They have their reasons and I'm sure they have been able to analyse the options they have before them before they choose to come back home.
Same with thousands of Nigerians that choose not to come home and stay in the United states.

In whatever decision they have made, I wish them the best of luck

11 Likes

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by dayleke: 12:31pm On May 10, 2020
nairalandankrah:
Evacuating your Nationals in other countries with foreign airlines,
While foreign nationals in your country are being airlifted by their own domestic airlines...
Our politicians are EVIL

Good point.

3 Likes

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Theoarhics: 12:31pm On May 10, 2020
haryorbarmie83:

If u never go u never truly know.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by ObafemiAwoIowo: 12:31pm On May 10, 2020
Fejous:
We should remember that some Nigerians travelled to various countries around the globe for business or other purposes before the outbreak of coro. They never intended to stay back in those countries because they have business and/or family ties in Nigeria that require attention. The returnees are not those who are habitual residents, but Nigerians who travelled and intended to return home, but were stranded abroad. Not every Nigerian wants to live abroad and no one hustling in America �� will like to come back.
God bless you for the clarification

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by spiceadole: 12:31pm On May 10, 2020
Nothing can make me return to Naija.

I rather die in this UK.

7 Likes

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by masterP042(m): 12:31pm On May 10, 2020
spiceadole:

I rather die in this UK.

Just hustle to be rich.. When you're rich in Nigeria, you'll enjoy more than in abroad. You'll be like a demi god here, with lots of convoy, security personel, houses and cars. In abroad, you can't achieve such luxury. Our rich men like obasanjo, ibb, atiku and the rest even enjoy more than bill gates, Zuckerberg, ortega and the rest.
Your type dey make abroad look too easy while it's not so. U dey uk no really be achievement o, some of u guys over there no get shishi. Whereas some carpenters and mechanics here in naija live in their own houses.

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by dayleke: 12:31pm On May 10, 2020
princemillla:
God forbid bad tin..... How will I indicate interest to come back to nigeria. I DEy mad ni

They tasted both worlds and came to a conclusion.

15 Likes

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Vlibray: 12:32pm On May 10, 2020
Why person go leave US for Nigeria??
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by StagethemTVee: 12:32pm On May 10, 2020
Why would anyone who is doing well in Nigeria want to stay back in America? When he/she can visit anywhere in the world they want to.The way some people reason sha

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 10, 2020
I don't understand.
Is it the same USA so many Re dying to get into?
Abi na another unknown USA?
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by dayleke: 12:32pm On May 10, 2020
spiceadole:

I rather die in this UK.

Never say never.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" / Bandits Attack Kaduna Airport, Stop A Lagos-Bound Aircraft. Kill One / Nigerians In Netherlands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.