Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja (47973 Views)

300 Men, 83 Women, Child Evacuated From UAE Arrive Abuja / Nigerians Evacuated From Dubai Protest, Say They Are Treated Like Prisoners / This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by GuyFawkes: 6:49pm On May 10, 2020
kabukabu50:

Did you really expect all the children under 18 to get stimulus too?

That was a pretty stupid comment.

Yes majority of adult aged Americans who earn under $150k got the stimulus.

Mine is already in my bank account thru direct deposit.

Americans who filed their tax returns last year. So many Americans didn't get the stimulus mind you.

2 Likes

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by kabukabu50(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2020
GuyFawkes:

Americans who filed their tax returns last year. So many Americans didn't get the stimulus mind you.

Americans who are on Social security are getting it also
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by GuyFawkes: 7:33pm On May 10, 2020
kabukabu50:

Americans who are on Social security are getting it also

False
Not every one sir.
That's just the basic considering all other requirements are met.
Depends on how much your income was when you filed your last tax returns and size of your family.

3 Likes

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by PrinceKenne(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2020
Fejous:
We should remember that some Nigerians travelled to various countries around the globe for business or other purposes before the outbreak of coro. They never intended to stay back in those countries because they have business and/or family ties in Nigeria that require attention. The returnees are not those who are habitual residents, but Nigerians who travelled and intended to return home, but were stranded abroad. Not every Nigerian wants to live abroad and no one hustling in America �� will like to come back.

Now understood, really shocked!!!
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by BraveDeltan(m): 8:14pm On May 10, 2020
dayleke:

Yankee dey boil too o.

Yankee hot water na ice water for Nigeria.
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by opeey(m): 8:15pm On May 10, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Jesus Christ, why would someone willingly coming back to Nigeria from Yankee, I will rather die there.

people that came back are people that traveled down to before the lockdown not people that are leaving in UK or Yankee..
the returnees are either visitors or went for business.

1 Like

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by sunbreaker: 8:27pm On May 10, 2020
kabukabu50:

I don't live in Nigeria bro

The last time I was in Nigeria you probably were not even born.
grin grin grin I dey laugh oooo

1 Like

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by dayleke: 8:45pm On May 10, 2020
BraveDeltan:

Yankee hot water na ice water for Nigeria.

Lol.... cheesy
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by olumide4christ: 10:21pm On May 10, 2020
kabukabu50:

Did you really expect all the children under 18 to get stimulus too?

That was a pretty stupid comment.

Yes majority of adult aged Americans who earn under $150k got the stimulus.

Mine is already in my bank account thru direct deposit.

So are you saying that 75% of the US population (240 million people) (320-80 million tax payers) are under the age of 18?? That's completely false. The world is a global village now. Since you claim to live there, get your facts right.

Good...you acknowledged that majority of adults earning below $150k got the stimulus...of course, you can't earn salary there without paying tax. The person I was referring to said everyone (tax payers and non-tax payers) got the stimulus....which is false.
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by lastclaire4(f): 10:31pm On May 10, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Jesus Christ, why would someone willingly coming back to Nigeria from Yankee, I will rather die there.

Some of them travelled for vacation and got stucked
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by prince0131(m): 5:19am On May 11, 2020
am surprised with some people comments! so your God was made in America and can't bless you anywhere? what if some of them live in a single room der and have mansion in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by publicenemy(m): 9:25am On May 11, 2020
Kingzy4pep:
Don't mind all this persons commenting rubbish about coming back to a shithole.
I wonder if they thought those airlifted are Nigerians resident there.. Definitely no.

you sent me an email. whatsup
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by olumide4christ: 9:33am On May 11, 2020
sunbreaker:
.My brother, anybody that arguing with you concerning abroad matter just leave him/her jeje. What I know with number of countries have touched with my two legs through my profession,no countries has ever grown money on tree and being a black you will find it very difficult to brake into limelight unless you are medical professional or you have any talent to showcase or through dirty means(that is the reason you see highest number of Nigerian in their prison). These so called social amenities they are talking about citizen paid darely for it in such a way that you are taking salary with right hand and the salary goes to govt with left hand without left over. About 5 days ago one British guy was telling me that if you own apartment in UK,the numbers of windows the apartment has is one of the measure calculated to determine the owner tax on that building but their brothers will not enlight them on this. My brother, I can't say much just leave them with their ignorance.

Hmmnn...na wa ooo! So much for the"Abload"!
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by olumide4christ: 9:37am On May 11, 2020
prince0131:
am surprised with some people comments! so your God was made in America and can't bless you anywhere? what if some of them live in a single room der and have mansion in Nigeria?

LOL...and that is a fact that many of our people here that have never reached the airport don't know.

2 Likes

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Beautyaddy: 2:37pm On May 11, 2020
fergie006:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/10/breaking-160-nigerians-evacuated-united-states-arrive-abuja

Just 160 Nigerians

They should have been waaay more than that though that needed to return back to Nigeria.
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by seanjy4konji: 2:24pm On May 13, 2020
This ones have big money now...

No sane broke nugwrina graduate or man will wikkung my come back to Nigeria

This ones are rich people.
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by Mizwisdom(f): 4:15pm On May 13, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Just 160 Nigerians

They should have been waaay more than that though that needed to return back to Nigeria.

Those ones returned before the lockdown began like Abba Kyari and Buhari's daughter. Flights were still being received even after lockdown grin Hope you can come down one day to have a look at how people are living large! house help, driver, cooks, nannies, washerman, all for one family grin

2 Likes

Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by adegold82: 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
Fejous:
We should remember that some Nigerians travelled to various countries around the globe for business or other purposes before the outbreak of coro. They never intended to stay back in those countries because they have business and/or family ties in Nigeria that require attention. The returnees are not those who are habitual residents, but Nigerians who travelled and intended to return home, but were stranded abroad. Not every Nigerian wants to live abroad and no one hustling in America �� will like to come back.
correct
Re: 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja by adegold82: 11:31am On Jun 23, 2021
Oh God why now I for go enter the tyre America here I come

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight / Man Shows What Was Used As The Backseat Of A Bus He Board In Lagos. / Pictures Of Port Harcourt International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.