Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,709 members, 7,837,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center (98963 Views)

Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles / Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown / Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by Obrigardo: 12:19am On May 11, 2020
They are looking at him with one eye. They will soon dispose of him, I just pity the state of ikwerre people after this
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by henryhemon(m): 12:28am On May 11, 2020
Honor10:
Tyrant wike.

Where are wailers, come and see your governor, I am sure if it is Buhari that did half of what wike has done in the past few days, socia media will have been burning with different name calling.

Hypocrites Shame on u now.

Wike continue flexing your power, it will soon end.

Buhari's is forever I get? Wike is overdoing somethings I agree but he is 5000 times better than that thing called president.
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by CoachOore: 12:33am On May 11, 2020
gaby:
Emperor.

Na small small kpekus dey wide.

The guy don test and see how far him fit lord over Riverians.

Him go let lose soon and that'll be his undoing on the long run.

Is an order not a law...if there is need
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by CoachOore: 12:34am On May 11, 2020
We just keep to support tyrany in this country
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by simeotexy: 1:11am On May 11, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
when him boys for NEPA office for PH hear this one, them go put the whole Rivers state in darkness..
them go just off light from a single switch.

when that one set, Hunger, plus darkness, plus boredom from low or no b3 for phone.. na that time boys go come out for wike.. abi no be PH I dey?
na Dem go loose cos Dem no go receive bill again,,,u think say light na free,,if Dem off light metre no go read again na,,nobody go pay bill again..ND if dey try to get d bill by force,,I trust my community boys na die Dem dey o

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by teabully(m): 1:13am On May 11, 2020
Isn't the PHED official an essential worker?
Even Governor wike should be condemned and isolated, he is without a face mask.
Indeed absolute power corrupts absolutely,
What your take Daewoorazer and missmossy

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by drololaaof: 1:19am On May 11, 2020
Overzealous, he will be faced with plethora of wrongful detention verbal abuse and destruction of property at the expiration of his immunity. Madam make you talk to am oh .Electricity is an essential service exempted from lockdown
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by Caseless: 1:22am On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Law is For Everyone!

If the Phcn Oga was in the USA or some sane Nation, will he flout the orders?
He's an essential worker, you know? People need light during lockdown.
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by GloShare(m): 1:34am On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Law is For Everyone!

Bros, even in the USA, electricity, 3ven ordinary plumber or internet technicians are essential services.

They cannot be arrested.
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by ogatboy(m): 1:58am On May 11, 2020
Wike is mad
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by lrdval: 2:31am On May 11, 2020
Donald3d:
grin

"Which PHED" grin grin grin

Wike : Arrest that man !!!
can I get the video you used in that meme
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by cuteboy2: 2:34am On May 11, 2020
Friend22:

You still don't understand.

Please sir, make me understand.

Even the title of this post is sensational: "Wike orders arrests PHED MD".

If Wike farts, they will quickly coin a topic in NL: "Wike Drops Toxic Gaseous Bombs on Port Harcourt People".
And mods will push it to front page straight. Then the haters will descend to feed on it with a tirade of angry and negative comments
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by ZooOga: 2:47am On May 11, 2020
I couldn't find oga amongst the PHED big boys.

Who is Who at PHED
Our leadership is equipped with a diverse group of individuals who bring their vast experience and vision
to lead the new PHED into the new era of being the most efficient and sustainable utility in Nigeria.

https://www.phed.com.ng/leadership_port-harcourt_electricity_distribution_plc
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by Bigfish121(m): 2:54am On May 11, 2020
Wike the D1 Rivers marine.trend with caution.your excesses is becoming too much.
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by galadima77(m): 3:07am On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Law is For Everyone!

You dey mind all these people running their mouth like loose stool? So the orders are for the poor alone.

I stand with the governor on this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by Parisian: 3:41am On May 11, 2020
No amount of money can repair the damage done by covid 19 in other Corona hotspots like Lagos. Keep your corona while we continue with our lockdown.
AfroKnight:
Wike desperately needs attention. cheesy No 15 billion for you bro. You can only punish your citizens and auction their vehicles and demolish their businesses.
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by pareto(m): 4:14am On May 11, 2020
Pls, who removed the 'd' in the governor's name?
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by Emma1Oj(m): 4:53am On May 11, 2020
pennywys:
in the beginning we all love Wike but now he his hunting us like a mad dog
Lol.. Wike nai feat una. I hear say na stubborn pple full River. so Wike is a g8ft to u guys, u guys shld enjoy your gift given to u pple from above.
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by Germi9: 4:56am On May 11, 2020
COdeGenesis:
There was mild drama on Thursday as Gov. Wike lead the task force on the enforcment of lockdown order in the state.

One of the notable moments was when the MD / CEO Of PHED was accosted by the Governor for violation of lockdown directive in the state. You would recall that PHED made a donation of some trucks of rice to the Government of Rivers State to assist the government in the fight against covid 19.

As shown in the video, the MD was dumbfounded as he tried to explain to Wike that he is the MD of PHED which is one of the power distribution companies in Nigeria with license to sell electricity in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, and Bayelsa. However, Wike, responded, "Which PHED" , and ordered him to be taken to isolation center.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXbRiCmO42k
Wike has gone mad again oooo
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by Odogwu999(m): 5:08am On May 11, 2020
No matter how he treat us FG won't give him a dime i trust bubu is more tyrant than him
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by Odogwu999(m): 5:30am On May 11, 2020
obataokenwa:
The way u have it in mind to deal with him if you have the chance, makes the both of you the same. This country need iron hand so people wont be stupid .
how i wish u folow us dy here hunger go make u shapen ya talk
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by Therapyken(m): 5:46am On May 11, 2020
THIS IS PROBABLY STAGED. ANYONE THOUGHT OF THAT?
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by akajos4real: 5:56am On May 11, 2020
PHED is one of the essential services that MUST move. Are we also saying that Doctors should also not move?
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by awoluyi(m): 5:56am On May 11, 2020
Anytime I see governor Wike in action, I remember that traditional ruler with long crown like that of UTMAN DANFODIO!
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by Therealjosh1992: 6:03am On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Law is For Everyone!

Oga the us gives guidelines with $1,000 per family, malls are open, you can come out to get essentials, your governor gives nothing, and don't tell me he gave palliatives because I'm in Rivers state and he is going about oppressing people and a lot of people are cool with this?....do you see why Nigeria would remain like this for a long time, the people don't think right and act like cowards, and we don't have each other at heart, because you are eating, you don't care about the next person, shame on us all supporting this rascality.
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by HRMK: 6:19am On May 11, 2020
RIVERS PEOPLE ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE FOR VOTING WIKE AS GOV!A MAN THAT CAN DEMOLISH 2BIG HOTELS ON FLIMSY EXCUSES!HE NOW SENDS CEO OF POWER COMPANY TO ISOLATION CAMP!ARE U SURE HE ISNT ON SOMETHING

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by obataokenwa(m): 6:19am On May 11, 2020
Odogwu999:

how i wish u folow us dy here hunger go make u shapen ya talk
I'm in Portharcourt bro. God is faithful

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by ospreywin(m): 6:20am On May 11, 2020
Wike the emperor

Get your tinted permit stress free and renew/register your vehicle documents hassle free 08144476474 whatsapp /2348144476474 100% genuine.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by 2016v2017: 6:23am On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Law is For Everyone!

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by causewahala: 6:32am On May 11, 2020
What's the sense in taking the MD to an isolation centre and asking the rest to go? Are they not all humans and should be isolated together?
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by cyrilamx(m): 7:03am On May 11, 2020
gfon:
nigerians are stubborn they need iron fist,if Ganduje acted this way,kano for no reach this number
Is it not same Iron fist the then Buhari/Idiagbon led military junta employed to discipline Nigerians in the early 1980s cos they knew of the stubborn/indiscipline nature of Nigerians? What Happened, the elites ganged against the duo, IBB usurped power, and the poor masses trooped to the streets to celebrate their ouster. Now, people are applauding Wike for being dictatorial just cos they hate PMB. I told people who are rational enough that the overthrow of Buhari/Idiagbon and coming of IBB who institutionalise corruption, bribery and all manners of cutting corners and indiscipline was a postponement of evil days. The Nigerian states and it's citizens are the biggest losers. Nigerians love freedom without responsibility
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by MikArib: 7:12am On May 11, 2020
Fuckkthemod:
Why was he arrested, for being a MD or for donating rice

Answer; he was arrested bcoz he donated 1 truck of rice instead of 5 trucks�

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos / Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.