Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" (46543 Views)

Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker / Rivers Hotel Demolition: Ogoni Women Protest Topless Over Manager's Detention / Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by PigTormentor: 10:06am On May 11, 2020
Someone with common sense.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by robosky02(m): 10:07am On May 11, 2020
mazimee:
As much as I hate what Wike did, Ụwazuruike should goan sit down.

If you get mind come waka for port Harcourt during the lockdown nonsense

You can't obey authorities

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by PigTormentor: 10:07am On May 11, 2020
[s]
mazimee:
[/s]

For speaking the truth. Your wicked Wike has been exposed as a complete dictator and brainless thug.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by Swingate(m): 10:07am On May 11, 2020
Nonsense talk, if the owner of the hotel has a case he should go to court. Wike has set a very good example for other governors to follow.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by Dshocker(m): 10:07am On May 11, 2020
Looking at this fool claiming he can remove and destroy wike,through his boys....A very useless man that took bribe from federal government when he was heading wassob
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by Perfecttouchade: 10:08am On May 11, 2020
Wike shouldn't have destroy what he can't give... lockdown with no palliatives, how will the citizens survive?
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by Vicyace: 10:09am On May 11, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
The message has been passed,..stridently and sternly,to rivers residents... Don't flout covid 19 orders... But please wike should now find a wat to reimburse the landlords ... At least to the tune of 50m each..

I feel uwazurikes pain ... Its no different from that of majority of Nigerians... To lose a money spinning property just like that..a hotel that brings in 50k daily at the least...

You see how lame wikes actions are?

If he decided to reimburse the hotel owners from the purse of the govt, that would be utter foolishness and mismanagement of taxpayers money.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by Godbless86: 10:09am On May 11, 2020
#Wike did wrong by taking laws handy he shld be sue already and persecuted
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by Layographics(m): 10:10am On May 11, 2020
How to design a disc label with photoshop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTJZz3d7aCA
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by charles009(m): 10:10am On May 11, 2020
Some years ago, I was account officer to a governor's wife, infact she wielded so much power, she could dole out instructions to any government official and they complied. She had a booming school and businesses. I enjoyed the ease of hitting targetstarget, I was a superstar.
In 2015, she left office, all the privileges and relevance went with it. All government officials moved their monies away, her school became a ghost town. Infact many had personal vendetta with her, it showed. At this point, she could not even control her gateman. Lol, but its the truth.

Why did I say this, I learnt a very important life lesson. Power is transient, the man that bows for you today, will walk pass you you tomorrow.

Wike stop creating more enemies than you can defeat, a wise man once said that revenge is a dish best served cold...

7 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by nwamabo247(m): 10:10am On May 11, 2020
what he did was totally bad
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by PigTormentor: 10:10am On May 11, 2020
muykem:
When will PDP report Wike to UN, USA, UK, and the rest? Sorry I forget that democracy is not under threat.

The PDP clowns will not remember to report him to the US, UN, WHO, AU, UK, EU, CHINA, USSR, UAE, and all other nonentities. They only find their cacophony voice when they are deprived the chance of stealing and embezzling public money.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by Kingrefreshed: 10:12am On May 11, 2020
propynich123:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICF1SVixprs

Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor"

As an Ibo person i want to ask a question.

Who is Ralph Uwazuruike ? He should go to Rivers state and say that.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by praiseneo(m): 10:12am On May 11, 2020
Werey people plenty here o
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by jrusky(m): 10:13am On May 11, 2020
Sorry who the hell is Ralph Nwazuruike if I may ask?

Yea Wike was totally wrong but who the hell is Nwazuruike?
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by PigTormentor: 10:13am On May 11, 2020
[s]
ogbuefi677:

You na wetin?
Parrot?
At a time,you started making sense,and I assumed you had finally received sense.
Now I know its anytime they suspend una salary, una go get well.But immediately dem restore am,your mumu go start afresh
[/s]

Wicked Wike is paying you how much? You sound like you know more about getting paid to post rubbish online.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by Kylekent59: 10:14am On May 11, 2020
maestroferddi:
Wike has allowed pride to becloud his sense of reasoning...

If he does not check himself, his epic fall is only ominous.

Have you even bothered to hear from the other side of the story?

Do you think it is easy to annihilate a hotel just like that?

What a sane person should know is that there is more hidden details to the story.

We Nigerians are good at taking sides from the first speaker because it comes with emotion and pity, why not find out what might had caused the sealing and destruction of the hotel.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by Flier: 10:14am On May 11, 2020
mazimee:
You can only side with Wike on this issue if you are a thief or built the hotel with money ritual
Almost every one is very upset about this and I believe that action alone has destroyed his political career,no one will ever vote for him again
People need to go on street to protest this nonsense,he is not a military Governor
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by yahmohy27: 10:14am On May 11, 2020
Wike , the Governor of the south south
The lion of Rivers.
Wike Igbo Amaka
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by Flier: 10:15am On May 11, 2020
Kylekent59:

What a sane person should know is that there is more hidden details to the story.

We Nigerians are good at taking sides from the first speaker because it comes with emotion and pity, why not find out what might had caused the sealing and destruction of the hotel.
What side are you talking about ? Even if they break the law or beat officials,he has no reason to demolish the building
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by DeLaRue: 10:16am On May 11, 2020
The way Mr Wike has conducted himself will leave a lasting negative impression on people from outside the State.

I suspect it will scare people, and investors away from the state. No new investor would look at all the options available in Nigeria, and say, yes, River State is my destination of choice. Unless of course such investor has absolutely no choice.

Ah well, I guess the state probably doesn't give a fig about investors. There's oil money after all. But for how long.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by Tareq1105: 10:17am On May 11, 2020
sarrki:

This is not a party thing

It’s about Nigerians regardless of party involved

Imagine it was Buhari that did that PDP by this morning would have been on their way to UN, UK, USA, WHO, IMF, FAO, WB, ICJ, NGOs, name any international organization available.

Idiots
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by topsco(m): 10:18am On May 11, 2020
What were they doing when such bad bill was passed to law before the lockdown. I only blame the bad law, and the property owner for not following the rules not the execution of the law.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by kingthreat(m): 10:19am On May 11, 2020
mazimee:

At least he's got more balls than anyone that ever came from your kindred. Speak against evil. Dont be a coward.

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by maestroferddi: 10:19am On May 11, 2020
Kylekent59:

What are you talking about?

I have watched the clip where Wike claimed to be clearing the air on what is clearly senseless and unbridled rascality.

The more he spoke, the sillier he sounded...

Dude is losing it fast.

Some days ago, clips of his rather uncouth engagement with seeming violators of the lockdown order went viral...

He is simply getting intoxicated with power ....In a little more than three years from now, he would become a yesterday man.

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by Studio247: 10:20am On May 11, 2020
The governor went too far abag
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by robosky02(m): 10:20am On May 11, 2020
This Ralp is looking for relevance

Nnamdi Okwu kanu has put him out of Biafra business

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by salbis(m): 10:22am On May 11, 2020
ogbuefi677:

You na wetin?
Parrot?
At a time,you started making sense,and I assumed you had finally received sense.
Now I know its anytime they suspend una salary, una go get well.But immediately dem restore am,your mumu go start afresh
Na wage the guyman dey collect ooo. A pay per post worker!
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by Badgers14: 10:22am On May 11, 2020
Wike took laws into his hand... I thought he was a lawyer??

He chose an easy target, wasn't there a thread here in NL of someone taking photos and videos of PH during lockdown... the NL was staying at a high profile hotel..

Why didnt Wike demolish that hotel?? Hin no reach.. let him try this nonsense with Sheraton them or those big hotels... he go no say, man pass man no be boasting.... khaki no be leather..

Rubbish!!
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by Angelfrost(m): 10:23am On May 11, 2020
mazimee:

Just leave it at "hating what Wike did"!!! Uwazuruike is entitled to his personal opinion, same as anyone else.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by wink2015(m): 10:24am On May 11, 2020
I quite agree that for flouting government laws there should be some penalty but this action by governor Wike was extremely too harsh and lack good human sense of reasoning.

WIKE should have sealed up the hotel and let the owner pay some fines.

But destroying the hotel which is a life time investment is just too harsh.

WIKE was extremely too harsh.

Other governors across the states in Nigeria should not copy the arbitrary conduct of governor Wike of Rivers state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Kanu Lived A 5-star Life, Traveled In Private Jets / Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election / Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.