Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

How Can I Build My Mental Strength - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Build My Mental Strength (306 Views)

How Do I Build My Morale For Class Presentation? / Between BBN And Academics: ₦5m To Celebrate Nudity, ₦5M For Mental Excellence / Some Parenting Mistakes That Destroy Kids’ Mental Strength (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Build My Mental Strength by santorz(m): 12:48am On May 11, 2020
Good day every one,
Whenever i am reading, for me to assimilate and understand, what have read am always having frequent headache, and it also doesn't allow me to think straight i.e to focus on what to write . My question is what can I do to stop these?

Thank you
Re: How Can I Build My Mental Strength by Staphylococcus: 12:59am On May 11, 2020
Try stimulants like alcohols. Not in excess please.
Re: How Can I Build My Mental Strength by Conductor261: 1:09am On May 11, 2020
santorz:
Good day every one,
Whenever i am reading, for me to assimilate and understand, what have read am always having frequent headache, and it also doesn't allow me to think straight i.e to focus on what to write . My question is what can I do to stop these?

Thank you

You are trying to read to assimilate and understand... Instead of trying to study and master the subject.

Learn how to study smart and not harder..
Re: How Can I Build My Mental Strength by Staphylococcus: 1:41am On May 11, 2020
Azaman2:
[s][/s]

Your night vigil starts.
Re: How Can I Build My Mental Strength by success97: 8:43am On May 11, 2020
I think u aren't calming down while reading.
Calm down while reading.
Re: How Can I Build My Mental Strength by ModestGal(f): 9:01am On May 11, 2020
santorz:
Good day every one,

Thank you
The more you read, the better for your brain. I would advise you to start reading alot

(1) (Reply)

NANS Support Governor Abiodun's Aide Over His Comment On FG School Feeding Prog. / Story Of My Life / 13-year-old Boy, Graduates From College With Four Degrees.(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.