Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Lockdown: When You Open The Market & Close The Mosque/church By Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lockdown: When You Open The Market & Close The Mosque/church By Shehu Sani (740 Views)

Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani / Lagos Government Seals Mosque, Church, Club Over Noise Pollution / Abuja Office Of The President In 1980 Used By Shehu Shagari-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown: When You Open The Market & Close The Mosque/church By Shehu Sani by ghettokid1(m): 8:27am On May 11, 2020
The Former Senator Representing Kaduna Central wrote on his twitter account:
When you open the Market & close the Mosque/Church, you feed the body & starve the soul. When you open the Church/Mosque & close the market, you feed the soul & starve the body. When you open the market & the Mosque/Church without control, you feed the Virus with the body and the soul.
https://mobile.twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1258337564643164160?p=v

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: When You Open The Market & Close The Mosque/church By Shehu Sani by helinues: 8:28am On May 11, 2020
Thought provoking

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: When You Open The Market & Close The Mosque/church By Shehu Sani by ghettokid1(m): 8:28am On May 11, 2020
This Kaduna Blogger is aways making sense

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: When You Open The Market & Close The Mosque/church By Shehu Sani by helinues: 8:31am On May 11, 2020
ghettokid1:

Seriously, this is very logical.. Nice one from Shehu Sanni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: When You Open The Market & Close The Mosque/church By Shehu Sani by ghettokid1(m): 8:32am On May 11, 2020
Lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: When You Open The Market & Close The Mosque/church By Shehu Sani by Tocynone(m): 8:33am On May 11, 2020
Religion will not kill us in this country

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: When You Open The Market & Close The Mosque/church By Shehu Sani by junketer(m): 8:41am On May 11, 2020
Vatican, italians, americans and the english people have not complained about churches being closed during this pandemic but nigerians are complaining. The people that brought this religion to us are not complaining but we are. We want to be more catholic than the pope abi? Shame on Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: When You Open The Market & Close The Mosque/church By Shehu Sani by joshjc(m): 8:41am On May 11, 2020
Nice words from Mr shehu

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: When You Open The Market & Close The Mosque/church By Shehu Sani by ghettokid1(m): 8:57am On May 11, 2020
junketer:
Vatican, italians, americans and the english people have not complained about churches being closed during this pandemic but nigerians are complaining. The people that brought this religion to us are not complaining but we are. We want to be more catholic than the same abi? Shame on Nigerians.
I can bet my balls that u didn't read the post, u only read the headline
Re: Lockdown: When You Open The Market & Close The Mosque/church By Shehu Sani by Kdon2: 9:00am On May 11, 2020
ghettokid1:
The Former Senator Representing Kaduna Central wrote on his twitter account:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1258337564643164160?p=v

In market its trading, in mosque or church its worship that can be done at home. Religion and trading are two different activities that can not be compared.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: When You Open The Market & Close The Mosque/church By Shehu Sani by olaric(m): 9:02am On May 11, 2020
It's so unfortunate that people are seeing the closure from one angle; they rejoice that pastors will starve to death forgetting that the church is a whole lot more than men of God making money for themselves. Of course people can pray from home; but again the Bible emphasises the importance of not forsaking the assembly of the godly.

At least there are genuine Christians who love this nation; whose gathering even if not more than 5 or 10 would have attracted the attention of heaven with their prayers.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: When You Open The Market & Close The Mosque/church By Shehu Sani by junketer(m): 9:02am On May 11, 2020
ghettokid1:

I can bet my balls that u didn't read the post, u only read the headline
i read the post but i decided not to talk about the market side but the church side because the markets are even more necessary now. I mean families have to eat food. But that church side and the spiritual feeding of the soul shouldn't even be an issue now. But nigerians are making it an issue because they want to be more holier than thou.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: When You Open The Market & Close The Mosque/church By Shehu Sani by Racoon(m): 9:04am On May 11, 2020
Religion often occlude the ability of one to make sound judgement.Imagine what Bishop Oyedepo was saying during the week. sad

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: When You Open The Market & Close The Mosque/church By Shehu Sani by ghettokid1(m): 9:05am On May 11, 2020
Kdon2:

In market its trading, in mosque or church its worship that can be done at home. Religion and trading are two different activities that can not be compared.
I like this your signature o

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: When You Open The Market & Close The Mosque/church By Shehu Sani by helinues: 9:12am On May 11, 2020
junketer:
Vatican, italians, americans and the english people have not complained about churches being closed during this pandemic but nigerians are complaining. The people that brought this religion to us are not complaining but we are. We want to be more catholic than the pope abi? Shame on Nigerians.

Best way to hide things from an average Nigerian is to hide it inside a book. Because you don't read
Re: Lockdown: When You Open The Market & Close The Mosque/church By Shehu Sani by ghettokid1(m): 9:53am On May 11, 2020
ghettokid1:
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Lockdown: When You Open The Market & Close The Mosque/church By Shehu Sani by FlordFlorez(m): 9:59am On May 11, 2020
junketer:
Technical statements need logical thought/thinking. I'm sure u didn't understand the man.
Re: Lockdown: When You Open The Market & Close The Mosque/church By Shehu Sani by Kdon2: 10:09am On May 11, 2020
ghettokid1:

I like this your signature o

Tnx
Re: Lockdown: When You Open The Market & Close The Mosque/church By Shehu Sani by ewigmee: 11:33am On May 11, 2020
Any true worshipper -Christian/Muslim should know that now is a good time to feed the soul. Help the sick( covid 19 volunteers), feed the hungry and cheer the lonely in your neighbourhood. God is everywhere.
Re: Lockdown: When You Open The Market & Close The Mosque/church By Shehu Sani by powerfulguy: 12:33pm On May 11, 2020
ghettokid1:
Exactly, unlike one Yoruba noise maker that calls himself ffk

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: We Will Not Put Any Herbal Medicine To Use In Nigeria – Buhari / Between President And IGP Whose Order Is Superior? / Adesina, Global Player Of Impeccable Character ―First US AFDB Executive Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.