Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES (8373 Views)

See Port Harcourt They Won’t Show You: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by ogenyi1: 9:12am On May 11, 2020
Port Harcourt was one place I wanted to visit, but I was depressed for weeks after visiting the city. See the outlooks of port harcourt waterfronts that I thought in my dream could look like Dallas waterfronts. In all honesty Port Harcourt is an over rated slum.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by Aboks(m): 9:18am On May 11, 2020
Una don come again abi
U go snap ya village come dey show us abi
Which water front u visit

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by ghettokid1(m): 9:22am On May 11, 2020
NA THEM!
Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by Ghostrye: 9:24am On May 11, 2020
That is because people in places like Dallas actually care for the water, the waterside and the animals in the water. Here in my part of the world, nobody gives a hoot about that so the water and waterfront will only get worse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by ogenyi1: 9:30am On May 11, 2020
The water body is heavily polluted with oil spills because they do alot bunkering in Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by PortHarcourt1st: 9:36am On May 11, 2020
PORT HARCOURT is a shithole filled with shanties and slum. Kinematics is aware

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by Benevento(m): 9:38am On May 11, 2020
Ipob at it again, just because we ain't interested in Biafra.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by BREYZ: 9:38am On May 11, 2020
ogenyi1:
Port Harcourt was one place I wanted to visit, but I was depressed for weeks after visiting the city. See the outlooks of port harcourt waterfronts that I thought in my dream could look like Dallas waterfronts. In all honesty Port Harcourt is an over rated slum.

PH is an over rated slum yet you wanted to visit. All these kids will come on WhatsApp and be posting all manner of Rubbish that comes to their mind. Which state/city are you from let's compare?

4 Likes

Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by BREYZ: 9:39am On May 11, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
PORT HARCOURT is a shithole filled with shanties and slum. Kinematics is aware

Fake PH 1st son. The only one we know is Duncan Mighty, he's truly representing.

14 Likes

Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by PortHarcourt1st: 9:42am On May 11, 2020
BREYZ:

Fake PH 1st son. The only one we know is Duncan Mighty, he's truly representing.

I am from oroworukwo in PORT HARCOURT city local government, but I am a realistic person

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by BREYZ: 9:44am On May 11, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

I am from oroworukwo in PORT HARCOURT city local government, but I am a realistic person

Lol. I can see how realist you are.

2 Likes

Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by Asgard13: 10:06am On May 11, 2020
Benevento:
Ipob at it again, just because we ain't interested in Biafra.

Typical Yoruba brain...

Sense Dey open.. Bayerebe

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by Benevento(m): 10:17am On May 11, 2020
Asgard13:

Typical Yoruba brain...

Sense Dey open.. Bayerebe
Kill yourself.

Product of Enugu baby factory.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by ibiso1986: 10:26am On May 11, 2020
Una don come again.. Port Harcourt first son and Co

1 Like

Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by ibiso1986: 10:29am On May 11, 2020
Waterfronts in the Riverine part looks more attractive because of the proximity to the ocean

Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by Asgard13: 10:29am On May 11, 2020
Benevento:

Kill yourself.

Product of Enugu baby factory.

Is that all? grin

We’re already use to Yoruba people and insults grin
Bayerebe is not just a name... but an identity cool

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by Benevento(m): 10:31am On May 11, 2020
Asgard13:

Is that all? grin

We’re already use to Yoruba people and insults grin
Bayerebe is not just a name... but an identity cool
K
Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by PortHarcourt1st: 10:33am On May 11, 2020
ibiso1986:
Waterfronts in the Riverine part looks more attractive because of the proximity to the ocean

See PORT HARCOURT waterfronts

Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by PortHarcourt1st: 10:34am On May 11, 2020
ibiso1986:

See PORT HARCOURT waterfronts

2 Likes

Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by slimfit1(m): 10:35am On May 11, 2020
I wonder why the community can't come together to clean up later they say it is one witch. I mean you don't expect the government to clean up for you .
Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by kiddkash(m): 10:49am On May 11, 2020
see where is feeding the entire country.

chai! there is God oo

1 Like

Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by Lynx001: 10:54am On May 11, 2020
that does not not denote the general view of waterfront in port Harcourt. after all even Lagos has dirty water front like the floating town of makoko, even island sef get where dirty. like ikota, near VGC,and others. places with proximity to the ocean itself are clean like buguma, bonny e.t.c. pH township is fine and a very planned area, snap hospital rd, CBN, shark stadium,harbour rd, aggrey road. you will see orderliness in housing. as river Niger forms a delta and mix with the ocean it becomes brackish, also illegal oil activities and human population makes the waterfront dirty. every city has dirty areas. if you want fine pictures of waterside in river state go to where is close to ocean with less human activities.

6 Likes

Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by bomasek(m): 12:05pm On May 11, 2020
Bro flying boat dey operate for this lockdown cause I know that's marine base?
Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by 24SEVEN: 2:13pm On May 11, 2020
ogenyi1:

Have you been to Dallas before, Onitsha man?

4 Likes

Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by 24SEVEN: 2:15pm On May 11, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

Hahaha, Oroworukwo in Ihiala LGA of Anambra state. grin ; D. Ewu Gambia

6 Likes

Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by sageb: 2:28pm On May 11, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

the only 1st son we know is wenie mighty Duncan mighty.

3 Likes

Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by PortHarcourt1st: 2:31pm On May 11, 2020
[s]
24SEVEN:
ahaha, Oroworukwo in Ihiala LGA of Anambra state. grin ; Ewu Gambia
[/s]

Useless PORT HARCOURT cultist how many people have you killed today? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by 24SEVEN: 2:33pm On May 11, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
[s][/s]

Useless PORT HARCOURT cultist how many people have you killed today? cheesy

Port Harcourt dey hungry you.. Sorry sha, you are and will remain an indigene of Anambra red soil enclave. Better thing dey sweet you. Ewu ;p grin

4 Likes

Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by PortHarcourt1st: 2:35pm On May 11, 2020
[s]
24SEVEN:

Port Harcourt dey hungry you.. Sorry sha, you are and will remain an indigene of Anambra red soil enclave. Better thing dey sweet you. Ewu ;p D
[/s]

You mean this dilapidated filthy shithole called PORT HARCOURT? I spit on you cultists. See how you people live. Tufia cheesy

7 Likes

Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by PortHarcourt1st: 2:37pm On May 11, 2020
24SEVEN, please show me your PORT HARCOURT shanty in that picture cheesy

Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by 24SEVEN: 2:42pm On May 11, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
[s][/s]

I mean this dilapidated filthy shithole called PORT HARCOURT? I spit on you cultists. See how you people live. Tufia cheesy

Hahaha, Anambra mumu.. That is where your level is... That you can only afford to live in slum in PH is not my problem, so I don't give a fuq.. If you like post this same pictures forever it doesn't concern me.. Anambra will always be behind Rivers, so envy will kill you always.. Count Top 3 states in Nigeria, Anambra no dey, so envy is allowed.. keep vexing.

3 Likes

Re: See Port Harcourt Waterfronts- PICTURES by PortHarcourt1st: 2:49pm On May 11, 2020
[s]
24SEVEN:

a, Anambra mumu.. That is where your level is... That you can only afford to live in slum in PH is not my problem, so I don't give a fuq.. If you like post this same pictures forever it doesn't concern me.. Anambra will always be behind Rivers, so envy will kill you always.. Count Top 3 states in Nigeria, Anambra no dey, so envy is allowed.. keep vexing.
[/s]

Hahahaha

Slum dweller. I don't live in shithole called PORT HARCOURT. But from my tour of that slum showed that PORT HARCOURT is 95% shanties. There's no decent place in PORT HARCOURT except your government house. Everywhere in PORT HARCOURT shithole.

See more of your PORT HARCOURT cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Calls For Improvement In CPI Ranking / Ministerial Screening At The National Assembly (live Video) / Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Looms As FG Incurs N16 Billion Production Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.