Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

“I Still Love Dayo Amusa Regardless” Upcoming Actress Speaks After Getting Bash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Still Love Dayo Amusa Regardless” Upcoming Actress Speaks After Getting Bash (621 Views)

EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress / Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking / Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Still Love Dayo Amusa Regardless” Upcoming Actress Speaks After Getting Bash by KingSBB: 4:10pm On May 11, 2020
Aspiring Nollywood actress, Akinsemoyin Doyin who made the news after she got ridiculed by Nollywood actress, Dayo Amusa for not having any acting content on her page to prove she wants to be an actress, says she loves Dayo Amusa regardless.

Recall that few days ago, Dotun commented on the Dayo Amusa’s post s “Abeg maam, I am an aspiring actress which to be one, I need a helping hand”
Dayo Amusa replied “who will waste his/her time to help you when you are not helping yourself, you have access to the internet, you have an IG page, no skit, nothing to showcase your so-called talent & you dey find help, you are a joker.

Broadway Tv correspondent reached out to the aspiring actress regarding the reply she got from Dayo Amusa and she had all these to say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CffhBw9JC-E
Re: “I Still Love Dayo Amusa Regardless” Upcoming Actress Speaks After Getting Bash by yuswrld20(m): 12:41am On May 12, 2020
make she elp her nw

(1) (Reply)

Lock Down: ”my Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out. / Tacha Busted For Showing Off ‘fake’ Designer Shoes (photos/video) / Shekere By Yemi Alade Hits 9million Views On Youtube And No 1 Trending Music On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.