Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Question For Atheist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Atheist. (869 Views)

For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This / Satan Is Locked During Ramadan..a Reason For Atheist To Repent. / 1000 Questions for Atheist And 'the Likes' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Atheist. by Faithful4real(m): 6:37pm On May 11, 2020
Atheist don't believe that God exist, but do you believe that witches and wizards exist?
Re: Question For Atheist. by frank317: 6:49pm On May 11, 2020
I dont believe witches and wizards exist, but i know bad and wicked people exist. given the struggle for survival and respect, people have the tendency for be desperate, crude and selfish... this in turn makes them appear wicked and evil to their victims

2 Likes

Re: Question For Atheist. by CAPSLOCKED: 6:57pm On May 11, 2020
WE RULE OUT THE EXISTENCE OF ANYTHING THAT WE CANNOT OBSERVE WITH THE USE OF OUR SENSES AND MACHINES, INCLUDING GODS, DEVILS, AND ALL MANNER OF WITCHES AND DEMONS.
IT'S NOT ATHEISM, IT'S COMMON SENSE AND REALITY.

8 Likes

Re: Question For Atheist. by Dantedasz(m): 7:03pm On May 11, 2020
Faithful4real:
Atheist don't believe that God exist, but do you believe that witches and wizards exist?

Do you believe a person can sit on a broom and fly around at night?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For Atheist. by LordReed(m): 7:08pm On May 11, 2020
Faithful4real:

Atheists don't believe in god, period. Whether or not such being exists is left for you believers to give evidence for.

What do you mean witches and wizards? Do you mean people who by supernatural means transform into animals, fly on brooms, conjure spirits and cast spells? No I don't believe there are any such people. There are people who call themselves witches and wizards but I do not believe they have any supernatural powers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Atheist. by whitelotus: 7:15pm On May 11, 2020
I dont believe in witches and wizards.

Many atheists too dont believe in such
Re: Question For Atheist. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:45pm On May 11, 2020
Dantedasz:

THEY BELIEVE THAT..
PEOPLE CAN TURN INTO ANIMALS SUCH AS DEERS, OWLS AND CATS.
PEOPLE LIVE IN TREES AND IN GRAVES.
DEAD PEOPLE COME BACK TO LIFE AND LIVE AMONG HUMANS. THEY MOSTLY PROSTITUTE FOR A LIVING.
PEOPLE CAN DISAPPEAR, AND BULLETS CAN BOUNCE OFF THEIR BODIES.

THERE'S AN ENDLESS LIST OF THE THINGS THESE PEOPLE BELIEVE AND BEAT THEIR CHESTS TO. SHAMEFULLY, NOTHING FROM THE LIST CAN BE DEMONSTRATED IN A CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT.

6 Likes

Re: Question For Atheist. by LordReed(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2020
Dantedasz:

Enjoy:

The accused was brought before Sir John Powell at the Assize Court at Hertford on 4 March 1712. A number of villagers gave evidence that Wenham practised witchcraft. The judge was clearly more sceptical than the jury of the evidence presented. When an accusation of flying was made, the judge remarked there was no law against doing so.[3] She was convicted, but the judge set aside her conviction, suspending the death penalty, and seeking a royal pardon from Queen Anne.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Wenham_(alleged_witch)
Re: Question For Atheist. by hakeem4(m): 8:20pm On May 11, 2020
[s]
Faithful4real:
[/s]

I can't speak for all atheist! Atheism is just lack of belief in god or gods period and that is the only thing that joins us together. We do not have any authority that dictate how we behave. There are some atheist who still believe in witches. But majority of atheist don't believe in the supernatural.

We would throw your claim to where it belongs; the trash can

Why is it that only illiterate and financially destitute people that tend to see witches? why don't they go to places where people are rational?

6 Likes

Re: Question For Atheist. by babajero(m): 8:30pm On May 11, 2020
frank317:
I dont believe witches and wizards exist, but i know bad and wicked people exist. given the struggle for survival and respect, people have the tendency for be desperate, crude and selfish... this in turn makes them appear wicked and evil to their victims
I grew up in Benin city, and I saw witches and wizards life.
Re: Question For Atheist. by GideonG(m): 8:49pm On May 11, 2020
O believe there's black magic and white magic.
The witches harness the power of black magic.

King Paroah was adept in those powers.

People use black magic to sell their souls to get the world but become servant of the demon that have been serving them, while on Earth.
Re: Question For Atheist. by frank317: 9:00pm On May 11, 2020
babajero:

Wow!!! How did they look like?

1 Like

Re: Question For Atheist. by kingxsamz(m): 11:43pm On May 11, 2020
babajero:

I grew up in Lagos and I saw Godzilla and Santa Claus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Atheist. by whitelotus: 12:01am On May 12, 2020
babajero:

I grew up in london and I saw count Dracula the vampire when he arrived from Hungary
Re: Question For Atheist. by babajero(m): 1:07am On May 12, 2020
whitelotus:

I grew up in london and I saw count Dracula the vampire when he arrived from Hungary
I am not here to banter words with you, my advice to you is whenever you enter Benin try to know if witch really exist, at least they said the stubborn fly follow the corpse to the grave.
Re: Question For Atheist. by babajero(m): 1:09am On May 12, 2020
kingxsamz:

I grew up in Lagos and I saw Godzilla and Santa Claus.
Benin is not too far from you, just go there and try, the stubborn fly is always welcomed in the corpse.
Re: Question For Atheist. by babajero(m): 1:20am On May 12, 2020
frank317:

Wow!!! How did they look like?
They still look normal, you will never know till when they are confessing if they are caught, but there was this particular man that normally takes the pregnancy of his son's wife at night, he was caught in the morning with his tummy still swollen with the pregnancy, he was taken to a place called "ewesu oba", any witch or wizard taken there confesses everything he or she has done.
Re: Question For Atheist. by whitelotus: 1:23am On May 12, 2020
babajero:
I am not here to banter words with you, my advice to you is whenever you enter Benin try to know if witch really exist, at least they said the stubborn fly follow the corpse to the grave.

Please, stop the lies.

Why only Benin? Why must magic, witches and wizards only exist in backwards places?

Why not in the city centre of Lagos where everyone can record the evidence on their phones?
Re: Question For Atheist. by babajero(m): 1:29am On May 12, 2020
whitelotus:

Please, stop the lies.

Why only Benin? Why must magic, witches and wizards only exist in backwards places?

Why not in the city centre of Lagos where everyone can record the evidence on their phones?
Because you don't see native doctors shrines all around Lagos doesn't mean that ritualists and medicine men don't exist in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Question For Atheist. by whitelotus: 1:33am On May 12, 2020
babajero:
Because you don't see native doctors shrines all around Lagos doesn't mean that ritualists and medicine men don't exist in Lagos.

Your ritualists and native doctors breathe and die like the rest of us. Please, tell me why these guys never become billionaires with all the magic they know?
Re: Question For Atheist. by babajero(m): 1:45am On May 12, 2020
whitelotus:

Your ritualists and native doctors breathe and die like the rest of us. Please, tell me why these guys never become billionaires with all the magic they know?
The same reason devil can't control the earth himself and have to use humans.

1 Like

Re: Question For Atheist. by whitelotus: 1:47am On May 12, 2020
babajero:
The same reason devil can't control the earth himself and have to use humans.

The same Devil that tempted Jesus himself? The same devil that sent demons into people in the bible?

This is my problem with religion and spiritualism, it does not follow any logic, neither does it make any sense.

3 Likes

Re: Question For Atheist. by babajero(m): 7:32am On May 12, 2020
whitelotus:

The same Devil that tempted Jesus himself? The same devil that sent demons into people in the bible?

This is my problem with religion and spiritualism, it does not follow any logic, neither does it make any sense.
Yes that same devil, when he tempted Jesus he came as a snake, when he possessed people and still do, he didn't come physically to anyone.
Re: Question For Atheist. by Sheunma: 7:58am On May 12, 2020
Faithful4real:
why? Witches boku for yoruba movies na. But naija witches no dey use wand like Harry Potter ones.
Re: Question For Atheist. by LordReed(m): 9:29am On May 12, 2020
babajero:
Yes that same devil, when he tempted Jesus he came as a snake, when he possessed people and still do, he didn't come physically to anyone.

Oga go and read your bible well he did not appear as snake to Jesus. Kai! See person wey wan even talk no sabi the story sef. LMFAO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For Atheist. by kingxsamz(m): 10:26am On May 12, 2020
babajero:
Benin is not too far from you, just go there and try, the stubborn fly is always welcomed in the corpse.

Lagos is not too far from you...
I don't know why you guys are ignorant to these things.
Come to Lagos and see for yourself. undecided
Re: Question For Atheist. by bluefilm: 10:46am On May 12, 2020
I am agnostic.

I believe in witches and wizards.
Re: Question For Atheist. by babajero(m): 12:16pm On May 12, 2020
kingxsamz:

I Am already in Lagos
Re: Question For Atheist. by babajero(m): 12:17pm On May 12, 2020
kingxsamz:

I Am already in Lagos.
Re: Question For Atheist. by kingxsamz(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2020
babajero:
I Am already in Lagos

I'm already in Benin. undecided
Re: Question For Atheist. by CandidSeeker(m): 1:45pm On May 12, 2020
frank317:

Proverbs 16:4 KJV
The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

Isaiah 45:7 KJV
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

-Peace
Re: Question For Atheist. by babajero(m): 2:40pm On May 12, 2020
kingxsamz:

I'm already in Benin. undecided
Now I see I have been replying a child.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BITTERNESS kills the soul / Finally, God Don Dey Reason My Matter Ooo... / Attitude Of Some Deeper Lifers(workers Including Pastors)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.