Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,791 members, 7,844,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Question For Atheist. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Atheist. (882 Views)

For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This / Satan Is Locked During Ramadan..a Reason For Atheist To Repent. / 1000 Questions for Atheist And 'the Likes' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For Atheist. by kingxsamz(m): 2:53pm On May 12, 2020
babajero:
Now I see I have been replying a child.

Nah...
Just giving you same medicine, so you realise how ridiculous your claim sounds.
Witches and wizards ko.... undecided
Re: Question For Atheist. by frank317: 8:07pm On May 12, 2020
CandidSeeker:

Proverbs 16:4 KJV
The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

Isaiah 45:7 KJV
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

-Peace

Am I supposed to make sense out of this?
Re: Question For Atheist. by Mbataku96(m): 8:33pm On May 12, 2020
whitelotus:
I dont believe in witches and wizards.

Many atheists too dont believe in such
then what do you believe exactly.
Re: Question For Atheist. by whitelotus: 8:45pm On May 12, 2020
Mbataku96:
then what do you believe exactly.

In real life. Logic. People. Science
Re: Question For Atheist. by Mbataku96(m): 8:49pm On May 12, 2020
whitelotus:

In real life. Logic. People. Science
Then you must be blind, because Logic, people and science has proven God existence.
Re: Question For Atheist. by whitelotus: 9:18pm On May 12, 2020
Mbataku96:

Then you must be blind, because Logic, people and science has proven God existence.

Lol.....you are the one that is blind.

If there was scientific proof for God, a scientist would have won a Nobel price for such a glorious discovery.

There is no physical evidence for God.
Re: Question For Atheist. by CandidSeeker(m): 9:51pm On May 12, 2020
frank317:

Am I supposed to make sense out of this?

John 8:32 KJV
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

-Peace
Re: Question For Atheist. by Mbataku96(m): 10:01pm On May 12, 2020
whitelotus:

Lol.....you are the one that is blind.

If there was scientific proof for God, a scientist would have won a Nobel price for such a glorious discovery.

There is no physical evidence for God.
Logic: Genesis 1&2 God created man, male & female he made them, now a man can't conceive and give birth like a woman, and a woman can't produce spermatozoid for the fertilizing of the female gamete. This logic proofs that God is.
People: the same book of Genesis states that the heart of Man is full of wickedness, check your own heart, you will see wickedness and it proofs that God is.
Science: In Genesis you will read about a great flood that splited the earth, science (geography) has shown us that there was a Continental shift in a certain time on Earth, Fossil records has also provided evidence of great flood that buried trees underneath the Earth. Science has proven that GoD is .
The Lord is great.
Re: Question For Atheist. by Xmuslim: 2:48am On Jun 19, 2020
Mbataku96:

Logic: Genesis 1&2 God created man, male & female he made them, now a man can't conceive and give birth like a woman, and a woman can't produce spermatozoid for the fertilizing of the female gamete. This logic proofs that God is.
People: the same book of Genesis states that the heart of Man is full of wickedness, check your own heart, you will see wickedness and it proofs that God is.
Science: In Genesis you will read about a great flood that splited the earth, science (geography) has shown us that there was a Continental shift in a certain time on Earth, Fossil records has also provided evidence of great flood that buried trees underneath the Earth. Science has proven that GoD is .
The Lord is great.

Flawed analogy as usual.

The flood of noah caught my attention though. We in the science community have been looking for the evidence. Kindly assist me with the publication that contains it. Please don't send me a link to Christian blogs

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Sexual Perversions God Detests. / For The True Meaning Of Love And Religion / 7 Hidden Keys To Favor - Mike Murdock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.