Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,071 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Is Integrity The Most Important Quality Of A Good Leader? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Integrity The Most Important Quality Of A Good Leader? (1158 Views)

$1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting / Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala / Seven Personal Characteristics Of A Good Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Integrity The Most Important Quality Of A Good Leader? by Zechy09: 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2011
I have been checking something for a while now, people are clamoring for Ribadu and Buhari solely because of their integrity but just a quick check on the leadership of "high integrity" leaders like Peter Obi and Edo State Governor show something interesting: Sullivan Chime of Enugu state is doing two times better than Peter Obi in development and governance and he is perceived to be more corrupt. Edo State governor cannot also be compared to Fashola of Lagos who is also not among the "high integrity" leaders.
What is my point? Good leadership requires more than just financial Integrity.

(1) (Reply)

How To Curb Boko Haram, Jos Crisis –okorocha / Only Dialogue Can End The Violence / Alj Harem! Why Do You Call Me Mumu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.