Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,377 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres (38771 Views)

TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres / Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres / Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Sterope(f): 9:44pm On May 11, 2020
That is very kind of them

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Aliki(m): 9:45pm On May 11, 2020
It's sounds impressive but this will likely help the virus to spread and infect innocent people, they have to understand that there are people (including children) who visit such hospitals for other ailments; Typhoid, Malaria, etc during this period....especially if the medical personnel in these hospitals will be assisting in the treatment management of the isolated patients in one way or the other.

It's not wise to have covid-19 patients in all your hospitals...normal people with other medical issues will be scared to walk into such hospitals for treatment.
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Chicastle: 9:46pm On May 11, 2020
limeta:
Muric to donate 1000

Dem get?

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Olarewaju89: 9:46pm On May 11, 2020
emmyboy162:

Because it's true.

How is it true bro? So the hospital that was donated, where did catholic see the money from?
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 11, 2020
Aliki:
It's sounds impressive but this will likely help the virus to spread and infect innocent people, they have to understand that there are people (including children) who visit such hospitals for other ailments; Typhoid, Malaria, etc during this period....especially if the medical personnel in these hospitals will be assisting in the treatment management of the isolated patients in one way or the other.

You think you know better than them...

It's not wise to have covid-19 patients in all your hospitals...normal people with other medical issues will be scared to walk into such hospitals for treatment.
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Chicastle: 9:48pm On May 11, 2020
Faithful4real:

It seems like your brain is not working.

Is working
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Andyinnaz(m): 9:49pm On May 11, 2020
This is good
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Faithful4real(m): 9:50pm On May 11, 2020
Chicastle:

Is working

I don't think so.
A working brain will just appreciate the work, and don't involve others.
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Brunicekid(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2020
LibertyRep:
Good one from the Catholic.

Anglican, Baptist, Africa, Methodist and orthodox churches will soon follow suit
God bless CATHOLIC for all these!!!

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Aliki(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2020
[quote author=Organicist95 post=89445977][/quote]

Just an opinion he-goat!
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Joemetry(m): 9:53pm On May 11, 2020
The only true and APOSTOLIC church...

If I no see this Catholic church, Orthodox, Anglican, Lutheran, or Coptic when I travel, I pray alone with my holy book.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Enwhen(m): 9:54pm On May 11, 2020
Dpharisee:
This news has been featured here one month ago.
It's like the MOD who pushed this to FP has been in prison with Orji Uzor Kalu and was just released and wants to impress Seun

Is [b][/b] now a MOD?

Orji Uzo Kalu is still in prison

They shouldn't make that a moderator ooo...TOO POLITICAL... moderator should be moderate people
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by vivalavida(m): 9:54pm On May 11, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Almajiri's loading.....what an own goal

[img]https://media./images/14b4177d7d825cfa9ec4cc0b42700e73/tenor.gif[/img]

Which match be this abeg?

I need to see the video
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Graxie(f): 9:55pm On May 11, 2020
Miracle1991:
While oyedepo is calling for the opening of his business center. God bless the Catholics.
Just for nairaland likes, it's unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by AdebayoHOD(m): 9:55pm On May 11, 2020
Shut up! Fool
isram:
Churches have been donating up and down when will mosque donate ?

if its to type rubbish and insult Christians they will have power
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by WukedP(m): 9:57pm On May 11, 2020
Investnow2017:
By this date next month June, the report from NCDC will be "Fellow Nigerians, today, we have discharged and sent home the last COVID-19 patients in all the isolation centres in Nigeria. Thank you all for cooperating with us in our assignment. Continue to Stay Safe."

May we live to hear that announcement.
God Bless and keep you and your loved ones, you shall experience a great change in every aspect of your life, no evil shall befall you, health and healing will remain with anyone who come in contact with you, Flesh and blood hath not revealed that to you but God.
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Ubayaka(m): 9:57pm On May 11, 2020
Good News!
May we all see to the end of this covid-19, Amen.
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by vivalavida(m): 9:58pm On May 11, 2020
limeta:
Muric to donate 1000

Muric wey no get first aid box

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Thebigheart: 9:58pm On May 11, 2020
Consultville:
This is commendable, Pentecostal churches should learn please.
Only a few of them has hospitals.

God bless the Roman Catholic.
The one Dunamis pastor is doing, is orthodox churches that doing that isn't?
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by optimus106(m): 9:59pm On May 11, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Appreciate and move on. Stop piling problems on your life for what you know nothing of

Which problem will pile?

The truth is indeed a hard pill to swallow.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 11, 2020
Aliki:

O
Just an opinion he-goat!

Your father is the he goat

What brought about the insult?? Did I insult you?
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Joemetry(m): 10:00pm On May 11, 2020
StagethemTVee:
While this seems commendable in the heat of things, what happens to people who need treatment for other diseases and sickness other than covid 19? These hospitals were serving the localties they were built in before the pandemic and those needs are still existent covid 19 or not. I think this is an extremely myopic action.

My friend, believe me the Catholic church has put all measures in place to avoid any misnomer.

They have other small clinics too.
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by intruder15(m): 10:00pm On May 11, 2020
Investnow2017:
By this date next month June, the report from NCDC will be "Fellow Nigerians, today, we have discharged and sent home the last COVID-19 patients in all the isolation centres in Nigeria. Thank you all for cooperating with us in our assignment. Continue to Stay Safe."

May we live to hear that announcement.

Amen
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Jerkules: 10:01pm On May 11, 2020
Enwhen:

Orji Uzo Kalu is still in prison

They shouldn't make that a moderator ooo...TOO POLITICAL... moderator should be moderate people
Happy new month
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by juman(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2020
Service to humanity.
Catholic leads.
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Thebigheart: 10:02pm On May 11, 2020
Miracle1991:
While oyedepo is calling for the opening of his business center. God bless the Catholics.
I guess no one is forcing you to buy from the business center.
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Joemetry(m): 10:03pm On May 11, 2020
Aliki:

My brother the Catholic church has put measures in place to avoid all these believe me.

They have other clinics for non covid related ailments.
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by ArticleBeast: 10:04pm On May 11, 2020
optimus106:

Which problem will pile?

The truth is indeed a hard pill to swallow.
K
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Staphylococcus: 10:04pm On May 11, 2020
Commendable development
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Theoarhics: 10:05pm On May 11, 2020
The most reasonable christian body in the world and in Nigeria in particular.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church / Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again / Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.