Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres (38769 Views)

TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres / Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres / Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Thetruthalways: 2:47am On May 13, 2020
slowice:
Mosques do nothing to help humanity except for the purpose of breeding extremists.... The church once again is in the forefront of helping humanity

Make no barga ever insult Christians again... We no be mate
What do you except since the mosque is a place of worship and not a money making avenue like the churches where you are being scammed by your pastors buying private jets and giving fake prophesies... I thought your pastors used to heal sick people...they should av healed covid 19 patients instead of donating their hospitals...
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Thetruthalways: 2:49am On May 13, 2020
PHijo:

This entitlement attitude is what has been holding you Nigerians back!

Many of you are lost!

Pastor Oyedepo's organisation like other not for profit organisations are tax exempt.
But i guess he is making much profits...hahahaha
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Thetruthalways: 2:50am On May 13, 2020
vertueptime:

I dont believe they have this number of hospitals, let them list them by state, and address ,

Same here...
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by schurley(m): 3:12pm On May 13, 2020
Thetruthalways:

And your bigotry type should?...
Fool..i guess you are pained and full of regrets for the rubbish you posted earlier on as i told you the truth with facts...
You put religion in everything saying all sorts of rubbish...
Mtscheww

Posted earlier

Quit smoking, nd get off my mention angry angry
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Thetruthalways: 5:55pm On May 13, 2020
schurley:

Posted earlier

Quit smoking, nd get off my mention angry angry
I don't smoke nothing...but i guess you drink..you drunkard...
Your type were busy rushing for beer in Anambra
You post stupid things you get what you deserve
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by schurley(m): 12:53am On May 14, 2020
Thetruthalways:

I don't smoke nothing...but i guess you drink..you drunkard...
Your type were busy rushing for beer in Anambra
You post stupid things you get what you deserve

Are you done?

Get the Bleep off my mention
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Thetruthalways: 5:17am On May 14, 2020
schurley:

Are you done?

Get the Bleep off my mention
You are still saying this... You should be ashamed of your self idiot....
You carry bigotry full your head...
Shame on you
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by schurley(m): 11:22am On May 14, 2020
Thetruthalways:

You are still saying this... You should be ashamed of your self idiot....
You carry bigotry full your head...
Shame on you

Keep ranting, i'm done with you!
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Thetruthalways: 1:15pm On May 14, 2020
schurley:

Keep ranting, i'm done with you!
You are the fool ranting...as i engaged you based on the negative shit you said...your bigotry is on another level...and i believe you can never get over it...
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Austinoiz(m): 11:24pm On May 14, 2020
adamadwealthy:

You're a fool. Go and study Church history.

Young man, stop spreading your ignorance on public yard hanger. Be mannered for once!
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by obiagelilouis: 11:59pm On May 14, 2020
Wow, this is really nice, coming from the Catholics smiley
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by saxxyb: 12:24pm On May 21, 2020
[quote author=adamadwealthy post=89461277][/quote]

I am 100% sure you are wrong, The disciples founded the Catholic church which Peter was the head.
Re: Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 24, 2020
saxxyb:

I am 100% sure you are wrong, The disciples founded the Catholic church which Peter was the head.
You know nothing about the history of the church. Do you know what happened in Constantinople that divided the early church? Catholic is one of the breakaway church that split at that time. Catholic became popular because the Roman Empire adopted it. Study the Orthodox churches.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church / Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again / Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.