Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,932 members, 7,848,775 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Pls Read.... You Could Be Of Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Read.... You Could Be Of Help (658 Views)

About The Ministry Of Help / Get A Skill/empower Someone. Kindly Read You May Need This.... / Know Your Angels And See How They Can Be Of Help To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Read.... You Could Be Of Help by EtssehEsse(f): 8:29pm On May 11, 2020
Good day everyone, pls I'm in earnest need of a job. I'm a fresh graduate of mass com awaiting results and service. Been trying to secure one but nothing is coming up.
I urgently need a job at least to be able to take care of my daily needs, this whole lockdown wahala is sickening. I wouldn't even mind menial jobs, (cleaning, laundry etc) anything as long as its legit, I just need to fend for myself..
I stay in Lagos, Ketu precisely.

1 Like

Re: Pls Read.... You Could Be Of Help by youngest85(m): 8:36pm On May 11, 2020
EtssehEsse:
Good day everyone, pls I'm in earnest need of a job. I'm a fresh graduate of mass com awaiting results and service. Been trying to secure one but nothing is coming up.
I urgently need a job at least to be able to take care of my daily needs, this whole lockdown wahala is sickening. I wouldn't even mind menial jobs, (cleaning, laundry etc) anything as long as its legit, I just need to fend for myself..
I can be reached via- 08130465044, I stay in Lagos, Ketu precisely.
May University Press Limited is an educational and strategic research and publishing firm in Nigeria

The company is looking for an Office Assistant (Cleaning) to be responsible for cleaning the office and handling clerical tasks in our office.

Job title: Office Assistant (Cleaning)

Responsibilities:
Clean the office
• Clean and maintain office equipment
Run errands
Greet clients and visitors
Knowledge about use office equipment
Perform general office clerk duties

Requirements:
High School diploma/SSCE
Preferably candidates that live around Ikosi/Ketu, Magodo axis
Experience as an office assistant

Closing date: May 12, 2020

25,000 NGN

Send CV to mayeducational@gmail.com
Re: Pls Read.... You Could Be Of Help by EtssehEsse(f): 8:56pm On May 11, 2020
youngest85:

May University Press Limited is an educational and strategic research and publishing firm in Nigeria

The company is looking for an Office Assistant (Cleaning) to be responsible for cleaning the office and handling clerical tasks in our office.

Job title: Office Assistant (Cleaning)

Responsibilities:
Clean the office
• Clean and maintain office equipment
Run errands
Greet clients and visitors
Knowledge about use office equipment
Perform general office clerk duties

Requirements:
High School diploma/SSCE
Preferably candidates that live around Ikosi/Ketu, Magodo axis
Experience as an office assistant

Closing date: May 12, 2020

25,000 NGN

Send CV to mayeducational@gmail.com
Thank you, sent my cv already
Re: Pls Read.... You Could Be Of Help by Bartork(m): 6:26am On May 12, 2020
EtssehEsse:

You'll get a good job. Keep sending out your CV all...

I know you may be down. But you can get the best of you keep your hopes up.

All the best

Modified version
Re: Pls Read.... You Could Be Of Help by PuZZyNegro: 7:24am On May 12, 2020
Bartork:

But putting your address and phone details here won't get you a job faster than it will attract THEM boiz to you.

You said you are a graduate. You didn't state what you studied or what jobs you'll prefer. You only stated what a no degree holder would go for.

All the best

Your advice is good but what do you take boys/men for?

Girls phone numbers are everywhere on the internet. It's only a jobless man that picks phone numbers and start calling an unknown person

1 Like

Re: Pls Read.... You Could Be Of Help by PuZZyNegro: 7:26am On May 12, 2020
EtssehEsse:

If you would want a day job that you get paid per the day you worked which would not stop you from getting other full time job, let me know
Re: Pls Read.... You Could Be Of Help by Bartork(m): 8:05am On May 12, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

Your advice is good but what do you take boys/men for?

Girls phone numbers are everywhere on the internet. It's only a jobless man that picks phone numbers and start calling an unknown person

Well you know what I mean. Don't misunderstand me.
Re: Pls Read.... You Could Be Of Help by EtssehEsse(f): 9:01am On May 12, 2020
Bartork:

But putting your address and phone details here won't get you a job faster than it will attract THEM boiz to you.

You said you are a graduate. You didn't state what you studied or what jobs you'll prefer. You only stated what a no degree holder would go for.

All the best
Thanks really, but I did state what I studied up there, I keep pushing out cv to no avail. Now, I just want to get busy at least until nysc calls, staying home is killing me..
I had to state give some details, perhaps I'd get something close by and my number so I could be reached. As for "them boys", they'd only end up wasting their time..

1 Like

Re: Pls Read.... You Could Be Of Help by EtssehEsse(f): 9:02am On May 12, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

If you would want a day job that you get paid per the day you worked which would not stop you from getting other full time job, let me know
Thank you but pls what job is it
Re: Pls Read.... You Could Be Of Help by Bartork(m): 10:27am On May 12, 2020
EtssehEsse:

Thanks really, but I did state what I studied up there, I keep pushing out cv to no avail. Now, I just want to get busy at least until nysc calls, staying home is killing me..
I had to state give some details, perhaps I'd get something close by and my number so I could be reached. As for "them boys", they'd only end up wasting their time..

Sorry

I get you and have seen your course of study.
Re: Pls Read.... You Could Be Of Help by Shinny1: 10:34am On May 12, 2020
Dear I understand everything you just said but let me quickly inform you that Jobs aren't the real thing in our present world..l prefer you go and learn a skill while waiting for your service so that after service you won't start afresh looking for another Job....cos so many lost their jobs this period cos of the pandemic....and people that have skills are still making money...give a man fish and he will be satisfied for sometime but teach him how to catch a fish and he won't be hungry for the rest of his life...
Re: Pls Read.... You Could Be Of Help by Oladayo12(m): 10:52am On May 12, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

Bro pls i'm keenly interested, i'm also a fresh graduate still awaiting service. but i needed to work to fend for myself, pls help.
Re: Pls Read.... You Could Be Of Help by EtssehEsse(f): 11:43am On May 12, 2020
Shinny1:
Dear I understand everything you just said but let me quickly inform you that Jobs aren't the real thing in our present world..l prefer you go and learn a skill while waiting for your service so that after service you won't start afresh looking for another Job....cos so many lost their jobs this period cos of the pandemic....and people that have skills are still making money...give a man fish and he will be satisfied for sometime but teach him how to catch a fish and he won't be hungry for the rest of his life...
Thank you, you're right. I just have to do something to fend for myself
Re: Pls Read.... You Could Be Of Help by EtssehEsse(f): 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hello everyone, I still need a job pls. I could help you run efficient delivery errands in Lagos at at an affordable charge. Help me get busy and earning something to manage myself, thanks.
whatsapp @081.395.7293.5.

(1) (Reply)

Children’s Day: ANWOSAP Felicitates With Children Across The Country / 6 Things To Consider When Purchasing A Student Mattress / When Is Likely Her Ovulation Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.