Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

About The Ministry Of Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / About The Ministry Of Help (5039 Views)

I Am In Desperate Need Of Help / SEE MY AUNT'S DILEMMA, HOW CAN I BE OF HELP? / Know Your Angels And See How They Can Be Of Help To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About The Ministry Of Help by Lostchild(m): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
There are different type of ministry in God

The Prophetic Ministry
The Apostolic Ministry
The Evangelic Ministry
The Pastoral Ministry
The Teaching Ministry (school teachers).

There is still another ministry called "the Ministry Of Help". This ministry of help and servitude is the most highest calling of all creation.

God Himself has called me fulltime into this ministry of help. It is the highest calling among all the Sons of God.

What Is The Ministry Of Help?
The ministry of help is a ministry of servitude, love, care and helpfulness. This is the ministry where a person will live to be of benefit to others, and to attend to the need of others first. It is a ministry of love, kindness and sacrifice, where you are called to help in diminishing the suffering of others.

You are called to share the misery which lies upon the world.

The ministry of help is a heavenly ministry that is brought forth to earth. It is the highest calling of creation and one of the most brutal and sacrificial ministry a person will be called into on earth.

The Cons
•You must have the ability to serve the common good of humanity.

•You are natured, caring, hospitable, meek and humble.

•You will not be able to enjoy your life for many years.

•You will have to sacrifice your life for others

•You will constantly put yourself under the service of others, by doing the good will of others.

•Your life will constantly be under the service of humanity.

•Your life will constantly be under the influence and control of God and His Angels.

•You cannot do as you like.

•Your life will constantly be under attack by enemies.

•Your life will constantly be in danger.

•You cannot party or engage in revelry.

•You must be celibacy or married.

•You are not allowed to fornicate or fvck any chick as you like.

Those who are called into this ministry of help, you will find some of them in places like charity organisations, orphanage homes and more help foundations. It is a heavenly ministry and a calling to suffer for others and to live for the well being of others.

The ministry of help has it's own advantages

1 Like

Re: About The Ministry Of Help by Lostchild(m): 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
The Advantage

The ministry of help is a ministry that attract prosperity and blessing in different phases of one's life. It is like a blessings that first comes through the laws of God - then proceed to the grace of God. Grace is where one will begin to prosper and later grow to distribute prosperity.

There are two type of prosperity in God. Prosperity from the law of God and prosperity from grace of God.

1. Prosperity Through The Law
•As you help others, you will also be helped.

•As you give to others, you will also receive in multiple fold

•Whatever you touch will prosper.

2. Prosperity Through Grace
•All doors of grace on favor will be open unto you. Money 💸 will chase you.

•All Your heart desires will be given unto you in abundance and above measures.

•Whatever you like, will be brought to you in many fold.

•Whatever you touch will prosper

•Anyone close to you will be bless.

•Financial Doors 💰🚪

•Fame

•Glory and honour. 👑

•Generational blessing extended to your kids.

•Peace of heart 💖. Because the blessings of God added no sorrow

1 Like

Re: About The Ministry Of Help by donbachi(m): 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
Abeg share the advantages.
Re: About The Ministry Of Help by VTJN(m): 5:27am On Sep 22, 2021
[/i][/b]
Lostchild:
VTJN

There are different type of ministry in God

The prophetic, pastoral, apostolic, evangelic and school teachers. There is another ministry called (The Ministry Of Help)

I am called to do the ministry of help and servitude, which is the highest among all the ministry of God.

WHAT IS THE MINISTRY OF HELP ?

[b]The ministry help is a ministry of service, care and helpfulness, where a person will live to be of benefit to others, and to attend to the need of others first. It is a ministry where you are called to help in diminishing the pain of others.

You are called to share the misery which lies upon the world.

The ministry of help is the highest calling and one of the most brutal ministry a person will be called into.

THE CONS

・You must have the ability to serve the common good of humanity.

・You are-natured, caring, hospitable, meek and humble.

・You will not be able to enjoy your life for many years.

・You will have to sacrifice your life for others

・You will constantly put yourself under the service of others, by doing the will of others

・Your life will constantly be under the service of humanity

・Your life will constantly be under the influence and control of God.

・You cannot do as you like

・Your life will constantly be in danger.

・You cannot party or engage in rivelry

・Celibacy or married

・You are not allowed to fornicate or f'vck any chick as you like.

Those who are called into this ministry of help, you will find them in places, like charity organisations, orphansge homes, and more.

It is a ministry and a calling to suffer for others and live for others.

THIS MINISTRY OF HELP HAS ITS OWN ADVANTAGE
I love rendering service to humanity bro. We had almost same mentality to life

Though I do mine as a service rendered. No form of monetary or material intended service. I'm very much incapacitated towards that

That is the major reason why i told you to help me since you claimed you are interested in men now

Lifting one person automatically means you directly or indirectly lifting hundred of thousands of people that surrounds me.

Like i said earlier, not everyone online are scam or fake. Likewise, not everyone online are genuine or real

No matter your love for humanity, if you don't have access to basic necessities of life I.e food, water, healthcare, education et al. You probably would get frustrated no matter the inbuilt traits in you. You just have to exhibit those trait (service to humanity) in you, in your own little way no matter how poor you are. One can't forced service to humanity upon his/herself bro. Once one don't have it, then forget it. Even though such a person is a billionaire

Once you are a selfish being. Who had the mentality of Me, Myself and i alone. No matter how wealthy the person is. He/she is
most likely to turning his/her back at the needy and humanity as a whole

I asked for your support and assistance having coming across your post and seeing your claim with regards to helping humanity, with emphasis to men

You are interested in helping men, I'm a man, who coincidentally had same orientation and believe in helping humanity. Basically, for everyone to live in harmony and be happy

Apologies on behalf of those who were calling you names. It's a faceless forum. Mind you, social media does made everyone equal irrespective of your status, class or whataview. That a young growing person can abused, attacked, and responded to an Adult old enough to be their father/mother/uncle/aunt, using foul words. This might be somewhat difficult to do seeing such an Adult physically

Just be that person you are and never relent helping people.

As for me, you can help me if you chose to. I'm not a fake person. I based in Lagos, Nigeria. I'm a graduate who is unemployed. This is the menace we face in our home country, Nigeria. Many youths are out of job and perhaps underemployed. Those who are gainfully employed ain't satisfied due to poor monthly take home. Some children are out of school, no food nor clean water, some are roaming the streets, some had become nuisance in the community, some had gone into prostitution, some into cyber crime as a result of peer pressure/poor parenting and poverty

There's absolutely little to nothing i could do,(other than to advise and admonished them) if myself who had education is still roaming the street of Lagos in search of a job and yet to find my feet.

P.S: I'm a volunteer advocate with the Initiative for Global Change (IGC) to keep watch over the system on behalf of helpless people. I'm also volunteering with HAZIKE-FITILA support foundation. Where we reach out to inmates in all correctional centres across the federation. Going through their case, giving them food, clothes and other necessities. I've volunteered with some other NGOs during my undergraduate days. It's in me already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: About The Ministry Of Help by Lostchild(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
donbachi:
Abeg share the advantages.

The ministry of help is a ministry that attract prosperity and God's blessings in two ways.

You need to understand that, there are two type of prosperity.

1. Prosperity through the law.
Prosperity through the laws works by giving and receiving. As you give, you will recieve in multiple fold.

2. Prosperity through grace.
This prosperity is the highest. It will come after your many years of persistent tenancity in trials. You will receive the never ending flow of God favor or the abundant river of God blessings.

This prosperity is extreme, I mean you will prosper to the point where you are distributing blessings to others. Just like Joseph of the bible or the last part of job life. It is like all the doors of heaven will be open unto you. Even your children will be blessed, deep unto deep generational blessings.

There are even many wealthy executives who are secretly into the ministry of help for many years. They are very rich and they can only reach out to the sufferers through other trusty's

Many of today's NGO's, or people who works for charity's, or help centers, are doing the work base on their selfish gains. But those who genuinly is called by God, who selflessly practice and fulfill all the above con's and sacrifices of their life in servitude, will receive the prosperity of grace.

For you to receive prosperity from grace, you need to understand how the grace of God works. The grace of God will subject you to suffering and conform you into Godlikeness, this is where your physical character will be tested for many years as you need Godly character to maintain God blessings. Your selfishness and lust will be dealt with because you will need Godly character to maintain God blessings. Just as Joseph and job has their heart tested for many years.

The ministry of help, carrys too many favours that is more than my scope of reasoning

I will try as much to share more about the advantage later.

1 Like

Re: About The Ministry Of Help by donbachi(m): 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
Lostchild:

The ministry of help is a ministry that attract prosperity and God's blessings.

You need to understand that, there are two type of prosperity.

1. Prosperity through the law.
Prosperity through the laws works by giving and receiving. As you give and you recieve in multiple fold.

2. Prosperity through grace.
This prosperity is the highest. You will receive the never ending flow of God favor. or the abundant river of God blessings.

This prosperity is extreme, I mean you will be the one distributing blessings to others. Just like Josept of the bible. It is like all the doors of heaven will be open unto you, even your children will be blessed, deep unto deep generation blessings.

Many today's NGO's, or people who works for charity's, or help centers, are doing the work base on their selfish gains. But those who genuinly is called by God, who selflessly practice and fulfill all the above con's and sacrifices of their life in servitude, will receive the prosperity of grace.

This is where their physical character will be tested, their selfishness will be dealt with because you need Godly character to maintain God blessings. Just as Joseph has its heart tested for many years.

The ministry of help, carrys too many favours that is more than my scope of reasoning

I will try as much to share more about the advantage later.

Thanks alot,more oil of grace upon you.

More,pls.

1 Like

Re: About The Ministry Of Help by Lostchild(m): 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
.... smiley
Re: About The Ministry Of Help by Ablemax(m): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
Lostchild:
.... smiley

Longest time @lostkid

I have some questions to ask pertaining to this post,but before I ask the questions a good example of people who are called into the help ministry is late prophet T.B JOSHUA, he's a giver without control button.....

Now my questions

We will the person not be able to enjoy this/her?

1. Why the constant attack ?
Is it physical or spiritual?
2. Why we their life be in danger?
MOST IMPORTANT
3. Why not able to f*ck as they want or like

3. How can one draw or get grace from God or is Grace from birth naturally?
4. Can anything hinder the grace of God
5.hiw can one know the demons posseesed girls so as to avoid fornicating with them(outside question) ..... I Know the questions are much but please do take your time to answer my them

Thanks inaddy
Re: About The Ministry Of Help by Lostchild(m): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ablemax

You just ask the bravest question.

Right now, I am going out and I will take my time to write you when I am back.

I will be honest in answering your question.
Re: About The Ministry Of Help by Lostchild(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2021
Ablemax:

Longest time @lostkid

I have some questions to ask pertaining to this post,but before I ask the questions a good example of people who are called into the help ministry is late T.B JOSHUA, he's a giver without control button.....

Now my questions

Thanks inaddy

Able man

I will answer all your question in two different post in a digest version and I will not broaden it with scriptural teaching. To convey to you and clearly answer your question, I will write you twice just to give digest explanation.

THE PROPHETIC MINISTRY
If you Ablemax believe that T.B Joshua was called into the ministry of help, then I will gladly agree with you. But in my own knowledge, T.B Joshua was never called into the ministry of help and servitude. He was called to be a prophet and he hold the office of a prophet.

T.B Joshua was a wise fellow and understood what many other pastors failed to understand. He focused on two things, humility and love, although he was cloth in humilty since his early life but, what he needed to grow in was love.

T.B Joshua knew that, to grown in God, one need to grow in love, and there is no love without giving, so, T.B Joshua added into his office the ministry of help to reshape his destiny which became the source of his glory.

T.B Joshua expanded his ministry through different dimensional of works of charity's which reshape his calling. Other men of God expanded their office by opening church branches all over the country in the name of soul winning.

T.B Joshua was not called to serve, he was called to be a prophet but yet still desire to serve. There are people who are called to serve, although anyone can choose to serve others because the ministry of help and service is the ministry of love which is the highest calling in all created beings. T.B Joshua knows this, so he added the ministry of help and service to his office. This ministry of help later became the main source and secret of his, power, fame and glory.

T.B Joshua succeeded where other men of God has failed. They focus on church growth in the name of winning souls. They focus on prosperity and they crave materialism. They crave fame, glory and the desire to make name. They desire more anointing because they failed to understand that character proceed God power. Unlike T.B Joshua, he never focus on power, he focused on love. The more T.B Joshua engage in love and kindness, the more people pray for him, the more God lift him up in all dimension.

If you are a follower of T.B Joshua, you will notice that, immediately he increase the ministry of help from 2008, he began to grow in grace and strength. He began to become more famous and more wealthy, although he never flaunt his wealth unlike others, he just kept a low profile. (humility)

T.B. Joshua has genuine love for humanity despite being in the office of a prophet. He will follow his Emmanuel TV team to go and do humanitarian works of charity and help. You will see him among his crew carrying bags of rice. You will see him on his kneel in front of the elderly's men, women who will pronounce words of blessings onto him.

There is a way you will love humans so much that, you will forget materials things. You will become so humble no matter the wealth you have. You will see wealth as nothing, that is how T.B Joshua feels. He love humanitarian works more than the prophetic office he was called into

I repeat: T.B Joshua added the ministry of help and charity to his own life and reshape his destiny - these became the source of His power and glory.

THE MINISTRY OF HELP
The ministry of help is the highest calling of creation. It is the ministry and works of God and the highest Angels who seek to help mankind. To help in diminishing the pains and suffering which lies upon the world, God and His angels had to used the bodies of some pure humans to established all over the world help organizations like orphanage homes, charity's and many none profit organizations (NGO) like food banks, oxfam, the united nation funds, the children funds, Word health organizations and many, many more. All these organizations are ministry of help. These are the organization God has established to help many sufferers and war torn disasters areas. Many of them are government fundings

That is why He said in (Mathew 5:6) Happy are those who greatest desire is to do what God requires, God will satisfy them fully

(Mathew 5:9) blessed are those who works for peace, For God will call them His children

MY ADVICE
You must be careful in your decision making and not follows the ways of canal men. You must be wise and not do things as others do, but make sure, love and kindness is your priority.

In any areas where you specialize, and you find joy and ease in doing it, that areas is where you have been called into. But for you to grow and prosper in your field of expertise, you need to add the ministry of help and service to your life.

If you want to reshape your destiny and grow in life, you must engage yourself in works of charity and help. Look all around you; you will see the poor, the handicaps, the blind, all the sufferers. Just choose to help them and expect nothing in return. Pay your tight to them, continue to do it for many years and expect nothing in return.

And If your works of help and charity is acceptable unto God - then He will channel you to greatness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: About The Ministry Of Help by Lostchild(m): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2021
Ablemax

I will shorten the answers to your question, although you may not fully comprehend the mystery on the message I am trying to convey to you, without your own many years of experiencing God workings in your life.

1. Why will the person not be able to enjoy his/her life?
The answer to this your first question above is very broad, but If you are called into this ministry of help, you are defaultly configured to sacrifice your time and life trying to build the life of others. Your brain is wired to constantly think of human beings. Your soul is program to do the will of others and put the need of others first. You are called to a live a life of servitude, to serve the common good of humanity

I have seen people who are into this ministry of help and servitude, they all tried to run away from it just to enjoy their life and retain their sanity. But they later find them self going back to it again. Why? because it is their call.

2. Why the constant attack?
There are things the devils will succeed in doing in Nigeria, but they will not succeed in western countries.

a. The ministry of help will attract unnatural prosperity to your life which will attract adversary - spiritual enemies and attack.

In my own family, there is an ancient landmark that no one will become rich. Immediately I engage myself into this ministry of help, money started coming into my life. I became exposed to all manner of spiritual and demonic attacks.

b. If you come into this world to help humanity, Satan will hunt you in this evil Nigeria soil.

d. Another reason for the attack is that, If you live a fruitful life, God will allow the devils attack you just to accomplish His plans. He will also allowed 10/17 years of trials just to purify you so that you can bear more fruit.

He said In (John 15:1-2) I am the real vine and my father is the gardener. He breaks off every branch that does not bear fruit, and he prunes every branch that does bear fruit, so that it will be clean and bear more fruit. (I John 1:9)

God will permit attacks and trials to come into your life just like He did to Joseph and Job. This is also how God grace works

3. Is It Physical or Spiritual?
Yes, the attack will be spiritual and physical. The enemies will try to kill you spiritually and physically. Spiritually, they will program event to infold just to kill. They will physically possessed and use the bodies of evils humans to wage war against you.

4. Why Will Their Life Be In Danger?
Your life will always be in danger because you are a big problem, and an obstacle to the devils. Satan hate opposition. Since you have allowed God and His angels to use your body to help in building this world, then you are prone to attacks.

The devils will attack you beyond your imagination because, they can easily succeed in Nigeria as Nigeria society is an evil society.

No matter their attacks, God will protect and shield you. God will also manipulate the devils attack to build and lift you up into greatness. That is why the scripture (Romans 9:11) All things works for good to them that love God.

4. [b]Why Not Able To fvck Any Chick As They Want Or Like?

If you have a high calling on this earth, Satan will hunt you. Their first and most effective instrument is women. They will bring devilish possessed women just to come and f'vck and pollute you.

At first, I never knew the tactics of the devils and this is what they used to hunt me and bring me down. No matter who you are, God gift will not violate the free choice of any man.

5. [b]How Can One Draw Or Get Grace From God Or Is Grace From Birth Naturally?
Fore-knowledge and predestination is before birth, but Grace is not also from birth. Grace is given because he foreknew you. Grace is given to the humble and not to canal Men.

(Jude 4:6) says; God resist the proud, but give His grace to the humble. God grace is precious and cannot be easily given to just about anyone.

The grace of God does many things, and one of the primary purpose is to subject a person into many years of trials and suffering just to conform them into the 9 fruits of the holy spirit. (Christ likeness) (Gal 5:22) love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, humility and self control.

The life, the suffering and prosperity of Joseph was a product of the work God grace. The life, suffering and prosperity of Job was a product of God grace

The life, trials, and glory of T.B joshua was a product of God grace, and few people on earth will be given grace. They will go through the process and humiliation of grace. ( James )

You can never reap the prosperity of grace without enduring the suffering and humiliation that comes from grace.

6. Can anything hinder the grace of God?
Yes, many things can hinder grace, that is why God does not give His grace to canal men. If God gives His grace to a worldly person, grace will not be able to fulfilled its purpose in their life.

a. Pride
b. Respectability.
c. Jealousy
d. Willful sin

God grace is brutal and can subject you to righteous life despite many years of trials. As you suffer unjustly over the consequences of the sin or the sins of the father's, the grace of God will surely delivers you. If you ask God for grace, you are asking him to subject you to long-suffering and humiliation that will conform you to brokenness and righteousness.

7. What Can Maintain God Grace
a. Love
b. Humility (recommended)
c. Virtue
d. Prayer.

8. [b]How Can One Know The Demons Possessed Girls So As To Avoid Fornicating With Them(outside question).
You cannot know them because they are just like normal fine looking persons. I will tell you, 93% of humans have been polluted through sexual intercourse with multiple partner. While some of the fine girls you see are active marine agent from the water, sent forth to sex and destroy men of great destiny.

People highly engage themselves with sexual immoral life and polluted their spirit, soul and body. These promiscuous girls/women will spiritually pollute any person of glorious destiny that sleep with them.

Sex with a person automatically make you one body and spirit with them, so the person that are virgins are less likely to possessed and pollute you.

Be Careful In All Things
Watch And Pray.

1 Like

Re: About The Ministry Of Help by Ablemax(m): 7:37am On Sep 25, 2021
Lostchild:

Ablemax

I will answer all your question in two differnt post in a digest version and I will not broaden it with scriptural teaching. To convey to you and clearly answer your question, I will write you twice just to give digest explanation.

THE PROPHECTIC MINISTRY

If you Ablemax believe that T.B Joshua was called into the ministry of help, then I will gladly agree with you. But In my own knowledge, T.B Joshua was never called into the ministry of help and servitude. He was called to be a prophet and he hold the office of a prophet.

T.B Joshua was a wise fellow and understood what many other pastors failed to understand. He focused on two things, humility and love, although he was cloth in humilty since his early life but what he needed to grow in was love.

T.B Joshua knew that, to grown in God, one need to grow in love, and there is no love without giving, so T.B Joshua added into his office the ministry of help to reshape his destiny which became the source of his glory.

T.B Joshua expanded his ministry through different dimension of works of charitys which reshape his calling. Other men of God expanded their office by opening church branches all over the country.

T.B Joshua was not called to serve, he was called to be a prophet but yet still desire to serve. There are people who are called to serve, although anyone can choose to serve others because the ministry of help and service is the ministry of love which is the highest calling in all created beings. T.B Joshua knows this so he added the ministry of help and service to his office which later became the main source and secret of his, power, fame and glory.

T.B Joshua Succeeded where other men of God has failed. They focus on church growth in the name of winning souls, they focus on prosperity, they crave materialism, they crave fame, glory, they desire to make name, they desire more anointing because they failed to understand that character procced God power. Unlike T.Joshua, he never focus on power, he focus on love. The more T.B Joshua engage in love and kindness, the more people pray for him, the more God lift him up in all dimension.

If you are a follower of T.B Joshua, you will notice that, immediately he increase the ministry of help from 2008, he began to grow in grace and strength. He began to become more famous and more wealthy, although he never flunt his wealth unlike others, he just kept a low profile. (humility)

T.B.Joshua has genuine love for humanity despite being in the office of a prophet. He will follow his Emmanuel TV team to go and do humanitarian works of charity and help. You will see him among his crew carrying bags of rice. You will see him on his kneel in front of the elderly's men/women who will pronounce words of blessings onto him.

There is a way you will love humans so much that, you will forget materials things. You will become so humble no matter the wealth you have, you will see them as nothing, that is how T.B Joshua feels. He love humanitarian works more than the prophectic office he was called into

I repeat: T.B Joshua added the ministry of help and charity to his own life and reshape his destiny- these became the source of His power and glory.

THE MINISTRY OF HELP

The ministry of help is the highest calling of creation. It is the ministry and works of the highest Angels who seek to help mankind. To help in diminishing the pains and suffering which lies unpon the world, God and His angels had to used the bodies of some pure humans to established all over the world help organizations like orphanage homes, charity's and many none profit organizations (NGO) like foodbanks, oxfam, the united nation funds, the children funds, Word health organizations and many, many more. All these organizations are ministry of help, these are the organization God has establish to help many sufferers and war torn areas. Many of them are government fundings

That is why He said (Mathew 5:6) Happy are those who greatest desire is to do what God requires, God will satisfy them fully

(Mathew 5:9) blessed are those who works for peace, For God will call them His children

MY ADVICE

You must be careful in your decision making and not follows the ways of canal men. You must be wise and not do things as others do, but make sure, love and kindness is your priority.

In any areas where you specialize, and you find joy and ease in doing it, that areas is where you have been called into.

But for you to grow and prosper in your field of expertise, you need to add the ministry of help and service to your life.

If you want to reshape your destiny and grow in life, you must engage yourself in works of charity and help. Look all around you; you will see the poor, the handicaps, the blind, all the sufferers. Just choose to help them and expect nothing in return. Pay your tight to them, continue to do it for many years and expect nothing in return.

And If your works of help and charity is acceptable unto God - then He will channel you to greatness.

Wow

Deep secrets people neglect
Re: About The Ministry Of Help by Lostchild(m): 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
smiley
Re: About The Ministry Of Help by Ablemax(m): 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
Lostchild:

I will write more later just to answer the rest of your question.

wink

Okay thanks

Smiles

1 Like

Re: About The Ministry Of Help by Lostchild(m): 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
Typing..
Re: About The Ministry Of Help by Ablemax(m): 1:21am On Oct 02, 2021
Lostchild:
Ablemax

I will shorten the answers to your question, although you may not be fully comprehend the message I tried to convey to you without your many years experienced of God working in your life through many years of trials

1. Why will the person not be able to enjoy this/her?

The answer to this your first question above is very broad, but If you are called into this ministry of help, you are defaultly configured to sacrifice your time and life trying to build the life of others. You brain is wired to constantly think of humans, your soul is program to do the will of others and put the need of others first.

I have seen people who are into this ministry of help and servitude, they tried to run away from it just to retain their sanity but later find them self going back to it becos it is their call.

2. Why the constant attack ?

There are things the devils will succeed in doing in Nigeria but they will not succeed in western countries

The ministry of help will attract unatural prosperity to your life which will attract advesqry - spiritual enemies and attack.

In my own family, there is an ancient landmark that no one will be rich. Immediately I engage myself into this ministry of help, money started coming into my life. I became expose to all manner of spiritual and demonic attacks.

If you come into this world to help humanity, Satan will hunt you in this evil Nigeria soil.

Another reason for the attack is that, If you live a fruitful life, God will allow the attack and 10/15 years of trials just to purify you so that you can bear more fruit.

In (John 15:1-2) I am the real vine and my father is the gardener. He breaks off every branch that does bear fruit, and he prunes every branch that does bear fruit, so that it will be clean and bear more fruit. (I John 1:9)

God will permit attacks and trials to come into your life just like he did to josepha and Job. This is how God grace works

3. Is it physical or spiritual?

Yes, the attack will be spiritual and physical. The enemies will try to kill you spiritually and physically. Spiritually, they will program event to infold just to try to kill men of destiny and physically possessed and use the bodies of evils humans to wage war against them.

4. Why we their life be in danger?

Your life will always be in danger because you are big obstacle to the devils. Satan hate opposition, since you have allowed God and His angels to use your body to help in building this world, then you are prone to attacks.

The devils will attack you beyond your imagination because they can easily succeed in Nigeria as Nigeria society is an evil society.

No matter their attacks, God will protect and shield you.

4. Why not able to f*ck as they want or like.

If you have a high calling on this earth, Satan will hunt you. Their first and most effective instrument is women. They will bring devilish possessed women just to come and f'vck you.

At first, I never knew the tactics of the devils and this if what they used to bring me down.

God gift will not violate the free choice of any man.

5. How can one draw or get grace from God or is Grace from birth naturally?

Foreknowledge and predestination is before birth, but Grace is not from birth. Grace is given because he foreknew you. Grace is given to the humble.

(Jude 4:6) God resist the proud, but give his grace to the humble. God grace is precious and cannot be easily given to anyone.

The grace of God does many things, and one of the primary purpose is to subject a person into many years of trials and suffering and conform them into the 9 fruits of the holy spirit. (Christlikeness) (Gal 5:22) love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, humility and self control.

The life, the suffering and prosperity of Joseph was a product of God grace.

The life, suffering and prosperity of Job was a product of God grace

The life, trials, and glory of T.B joshua was a product of God grace, and few people on earth will go through grace.

You can never reap the prosperity of grace without enduring the suffering and humiliation that comes from grace.

6. Can anything hinder the grace of God

Yes, many things can hinder grace, that is why God does not give His grace to canal men.

a. Willful Sin
b. Pride
c. Respectability.
d. Jealousy

God grace can subject you to righteous life in trials as you suffer unjustly over the consequences of the sin of the father's, and His grace will surely delivers you. If you ask God for grace, you are asking him to subject you to long-suffering that will conform you to brokenness and Godliness.

7. What Can maintain grace

a. Humility
b. Love
c. Virtue

8. How can one know the demons posseesed girls so as to avoid fornicating with them(outside question)

You cannot know them because they are just like normal person. 93% of women are unknownly possessed and polluted. Minority of them are marine agent from the water, sent forth to sex and destroy men of great destiny.

Majority of women are possessed due to heavy sexual intercourse with too many men. They engage themselves with sexually immoral life and polluted their spirit, soul and body. These promiscous girls will spiritually pollute any person of glorious destiny that sleep with them.

Sex with a woman automatically make you one body and spirit with them, so the girls that are virgins are less likely to possessed and pollute you.

Be careful in all things.

Thanks man for taking your time to explain....

Dis world ehn
Re: About The Ministry Of Help by Lostchild(m): 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ablemax:

Thanks man for taking your time to explain....

Dis world ehn

This world is upside down, and through good men, God will turn it right side up.
Re: About The Ministry Of Help by Nonye993(m): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
Lostchild:

If you want to reshape your destiny and grow in life, you must engage yourself in works of charity and help.

Hi Lostchild.

I'm Big-hearted. I have always engaged in works of charity without showing off. I have visited Kirikiri as a voluntary service to restore the hope of inmates, I have visited motherless babies homes for donations, slum areas for donations. I have even contributed to environmental maintenance by cleaning the streets and planting trees.

Despite all these, I'm yet to see the reward. I commenced my work of charity in university (2014). I still feel like I haven't positively benefited from the impacts I have made.

What could be wrong?
Re: About The Ministry Of Help by Lostchild(m): 4:32am On Oct 03, 2021
Nonye993

I will answer your question later
Re: About The Ministry Of Help by Lostchild(m): 11:59am On Oct 04, 2021
Nonye993:

Hi Lostchild.

I'm Big-hearted. I have always engaged in works of charity without showing off. I have visited Kirikiri as a voluntary service to restore the hope of inmates, I have visited motherless babies homes for donations, slum areas for donations. I have even contributed to environmental maintenance by cleaning the streets and planting trees.

Despite all these, I'm yet to see the reward. I commenced my work of charity in university (2014). I still feel like I haven't positively benefited from the impacts I have made.

What could be wrong?

Jesus said, In (John 15:1-2)
I am the real vine and my father is the gardener. He breaks off every branch that does not bear fruit, and he prunes every branch that does bear fruit, so that it will be clean and bear more fruit.

I don't know the answer to your question because I don't know your personality and I also don't know your past history or the works of charity you have Done in the past.

But if You have not experienced (John 15:1-2) in your life, then you have not started yet.

If your charity works have not given any concern to Satan, then you have not started yet.

If your works of charity have not put you under the watch-list of Satan, then you have not started.

If your vision is not an obstacle to Satan, then you have not started yet.

If your life style has not attract angels of help - then something is wrong.

If your purpose in life has not attrack spiritual and demonic attack, then you have not started.

MY CLOUDED KNOWLEDGE

1. I feel that, you may not be doing it the right way, although I am not trying to conclude.

2. God knows you more than you knows YOURSELF, but most importantly, you need to know the severity of God and how God works.

3. You should be contempt with what you have and do charity and giving, and expect nothing in return.

MY ADVICE.

Try to do your good charity work in a different way.

i. Stop showing effort on those Satan has lock in prison. Put your effort on those who are free but yet they have lost hope of ever obtaining a better life..

ii. Don't waste your money on orphanage or motherless babies home.

iii. Spend your money on the poor. Look all around, you will see the beggars, criples, the handicaps, continue to give to them and expect no reward.

iv. Give 40% of your income to the poor.

v. Be sensitive and look all around, you will see some single mothers, widows, elders that are suffering, help them or put them on monthly payment.

vi. Go to rural areas, you will see the elderlys, those weak old humans who have lost hope, buy them food, lift their spirit and lighten their heavy heart.

vii. Focus your attention and have burget on humans, continue your works of charity for many years and expect only troubles in this earth as your reward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About The Ministry Of Help by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hmm mm
Re: About The Ministry Of Help by Ginaz(f): 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
lostchild why did you say he shouldn't waste money on orphanages and motherless homes?

I've had the spirit of helping for past 4yrs but I've been clueless on how to go about it. the past 2yrs the urge have grown to a point I don't feel comfortable in my skin.

I always feel the urge to help old people and the orphanage homes. is this spirit from the Lord ?a voice speak to me concerning this for years now.
Re: About The Ministry Of Help by Lostchild(m): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ginaz:
lostchild why did you say he shouldn't waste money on orphanages and motherless homes?

I've had the spirit of helping for past 4yrs but I've been clueless on how to go about it. the past 2yrs the urge have grown to a point I don't feel comfortable in my skin.

I always feel the urge to help old people and the orphanage homes. is this spirit from the Lord ?a voice speak to me concerning this for years now.

Can you compare the speed of bycicle to a jeep?

1. Helping the orphanage is good, but your money will not be used as you want it to be.

2. Most orphans do not know suffering. I am not saying you shouldn't help them, but focus on the broken souls

Go to the rural areas and towns, there are many, many elderlys suffering, abandoned, day dreaming, waiting for death.

When you also drive, there are many roadside beggars, cripples who need your help daily. Please, give them money daily.

When you give money to them - the less priviledge, the handicaps and, the leppers and beggars, they give thanks to God.

You give them hope and lift up their spirits and lightens their heavy heart. The little that you and others gave them, will strengthen them, shelter them, cloth them, feed them. What you give them and what others give them in combine will cover them in this suffering world.

NOTE :

He does much who loves much. He does much who does a thing well. He does well who serves the common good rather than his own interests

Without charity our life is of no value, but anything done in charity, be it ever so small and trivial, is entirely fruitful inasmuch as God weighs the love with which a man acts rather than the deed itself
Re: About The Ministry Of Help by Lostchild(m): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mrs Ginaz.

Nigeria is a land of many battles. It will gives you many opportunity to be a great woman. I repeat, true definition of greatness has nothing to do with having money.

But since you are a vibrant woman with plenty money, give to those with broken souls.

When you drive around, you will see those mentally sick (mad) people, men and women on the road side, give them money.

They need help too.
They need your money more than those orphans.

If you want to avoid the attack of the devils, then give more money to broken strangers - madmen, beggars, less orivilledge, this handicaps.

And as you do that, may God lift you higher.

Amen

1 Like

Re: About The Ministry Of Help by Ginaz(f): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lostchild:
Mrs Ginaz.

Nigeria is a land of many battles. It will gives you many opportunity to be a great woman. I repeat, true definition of greatness has nothing to do with having money.

But since you are a vibrant woman with plenty money, give to those with broken souls.

When you drive around, you will see those mentally sick (mad) people, men and women on the road side, give them money.

They need help too.
They need your money more than those orphans.

If you want to avoid the attack of the devils, then give more money to broken strangers - madmen, beggars, less orivilledge, this handicaps.

And as you do that, may God lift you higher.

Amen

I was actually cracking my head to look for poor people in my area but I could not find them cos I'm an introvert and I am not a social person so I went to the orphanage. I have had the spirit of serving the old and the motherless children for years now but I refused to do anything but the voice grew stronger and finally overpowered me.

I don't have much but I will give what I can . I'm not a MRS, I'm not married. thanks for your input on the matter, you gave me a clear picture of what to do .

I don't know what's going on but I am happy to be able to have this passion to help the poor.
Re: About The Ministry Of Help by Lostchild(m): 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ginaz:

I was actually cracking my head to look for poor people in my area but I could not find them cos I'm an introvert and I am not a social person so I went to the orphanage. I have had the spirit of serving the old and the motherless children for years now but I refused to do anything but the voice grew stronger and finally overpowered me.

I don't have much but I will give what I can . I'm not a MRS, I'm not married. thanks for your input on the matter, you gave me a clear picture of what to do . sometimes I have dreams , I've had spiritual attacks and I do dream sometimes about important things about to happen to me.

I don't know what's going on but I am happy to be able to have this passion to help the poor.

Miss Ginaz.

Your kindness and the help you gave to those orphans will not go unrewarded by the Almighty.

I can give you many reasons why I told you to help the strangers and one reason is the danger behind the works of charity. Once you become an instrument of God, then you become target of Satan and his forces, and the attack is more physical.

One thing that has cause me too many troubles is that I do things differently and I don't do things as people do theirs. I always knows what to do and how to go about it in strange ways.

I have come to understand that, when you are on top, it will be a bit difficult to reach those bellow.

To reach the sufferers, you must go down below or have someone honest and genuine who can help you reach out to them.

#1. Buy 20/30 envelope and drop 5000, on each if them, drive along, I am sure you will see the needy, some are mad, some are on wheel chairs begging, give to them.

#2. You need to come down below, to poor's areas or market squares where you can see lot of beggars and needy fellas. (Be anonymous) security danger

#3. Look for someone very honest and trusted to reach out to the needys.

NOTE: How can God give you more if God has already given you so much that you never took your time to give out?

1 Like

Re: About The Ministry Of Help by Ginaz(f): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lostchild:

Miss Ginaz.

Your kindness and the help you gave to those orphans will not go unrewarded by the Almighty.

I can give you many reasons why I told you to help the strangers and one reason is the danger behind the works of charity. Once you become an instrument of God, then you become target of Satan and his forces, and the attack is more physical.

One thing that has cause me too many troubles is that I do things differently and I don't do things as people do theirs. I always knows what to do and how to go about it in strange ways.

I have come to understand that, when you are on top, it will be a bit difficult to reach those bellow.

To reach the sufferers, you must go down below or have someone honest and genuine who can help you reach out to them.

#1. Buy 20/30 envelope and drop 5000, on each if them, drive along, I am sure you will see the needy, some are mad, some are on wheel chairs begging, give to them.

#2. You need to come down below, to poor's areas or market squares where you can see lot of beggars and needy fellas. (Be anonymous) security danger

#3. Look for someone very honest and trusted to reach out to the needys.

NOTE: How can God give you more if God has already given you so much that you never took your time to give out?

I will work on it . thanks a lot for the comments . I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: About The Ministry Of Help by Lostchild(m): 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ginaz:

I will work on it . thanks a lot for the comments . I really appreciate.

Splendid wink

1 Like

Re: About The Ministry Of Help by Hemeshemeheru(m): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
This thread is a valid piece of information.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives / Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex / What's The Meaning Of Your Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.