Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,254 members, 7,842,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Pls Doctors In The House I Need Your Help . Herb Sellers Pls Stay Off - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Doctors In The House I Need Your Help . Herb Sellers Pls Stay Off (2526 Views)

Pls Doctors Help!! / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help / Coronavirus: Lagosians Rush 'Dogoyaro', 'Tagairi' - Herb Sellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Doctors In The House I Need Your Help . Herb Sellers Pls Stay Off by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 16, 2020
missjekyll:

Not at all. I wouldn't have engaged you at all . I just didnt want OP taking anything that would harm him. I hope he doesnt take any of your advice.

Lol. Then stop mentioning me if you don't want to engage me. Dummy tongue
Re: Pls Doctors In The House I Need Your Help . Herb Sellers Pls Stay Off by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 21, 2020
Thanks to God and everyone on here . A Good Samaritan sent me herb without collecting a penny from me . I have Been taking the herb and I’m feeling better .
Re: Pls Doctors In The House I Need Your Help . Herb Sellers Pls Stay Off by knowhowk: 9:18pm On May 21, 2020
Jason404:
Thanks to God and everyone on here . A Good Samaritan sent me herb without collecting a penny from me . I have Been taking the herb and I’m feeling better .
. Woww,This is great ,You are telling better ,your recovery is the most Important .I wish you a total recovery .but wait ooo, @ pDudd ,the Op Did not use your Vancomycin as prescribed and he is getting better ,You sounded so rude and authoritative as if it's a must the op must use it and if he does not then He might not have a Solutions at all ,The Op is not even using Antibiotics but herbs according to Him ,He said clearly he is getting better which is the most Significants thing ,more important than. sentiments .He even got the Herbs free from a good Samaritan .Nevertheless @ Op I thought you said Herbal Doctors should Keep off ,I was thinking you should have mentioned both Herbal and orthodox doctors to keep off since you Earlier mentioned that you have used both Antibiotics and herbs which do not Work .Anyway I wish you total recovery again ...Health First .
Re: Pls Doctors In The House I Need Your Help . Herb Sellers Pls Stay Off by Nobody: 4:12am On May 22, 2020
knowhowk:
. Woww,This is great ,You are telling better ,your recovery is the most Important .I wish you a total recovery .but wait ooo, @ pDudd ,the Op Did not use your Vancomycin as prescribed and he is getting better ,You sounded so rude and authoritative as if it's a must the op must use it and if he does not then He might not have a Solutions at all ,The Op is not even using Antibiotics but herbs according to Him ,He said clearly he is getting better which is the most Significants thing ,more important than. sentiments .He even got the Herbs free from a good Samaritan .Nevertheless @ Op I thought you said Herbal Doctors should Keep off ,I was thinking you should have mentioned both Herbal and orthodox doctors to keep off since you Earlier mentioned that you have used both Antibiotics and herbs which do not Work .Anyway I wish you total recovery again ...Health First .

Thank God he is getting better.
Re: Pls Doctors In The House I Need Your Help . Herb Sellers Pls Stay Off by Nobody: 7:00am On May 22, 2020
Now he taught me how to make the herb and I have made another . Pls if you are having this issue don’t hesitate to send me a text on here . I’ll help without collecting a penny ..
Re: Pls Doctors In The House I Need Your Help . Herb Sellers Pls Stay Off by Rabbit101(m): 5:00am On Jun 05, 2020

Happy for you
Re: Pls Doctors In The House I Need Your Help . Herb Sellers Pls Stay Off by Rabbit101(m): 5:03am On Jun 05, 2020
Now he taught me how to make the herb and I have made another . Pls if you are having this issue don’t hesitate to send me a text on here . I’ll help without collecting a penny ..
Re: Pls Doctors In The House I Need Your Help . Herb Sellers Pls Stay Off by Kobojunkie: 5:07am On Jun 05, 2020
Pls is staphylococcus aureus treatable . I have used so many antibiotics. This thing keep resisting all . I’m at verge of death now , manhood keep peppering me without urinating and my body keep getting hot .Blood cannot be gotten from my vein easily until they pierce me like four different spots . Chest pain and now abdominal pain plus serious body hotness pls help me doctor in the house . I have tried herbs and antibiotics . Will I get off from this diseases pls help
I don't know, probably not as long as you choose to wallow in ignorance.

GO SEE A DOCTOR ... If possible, a urologist. Choose to no longer suffer while the option is for you not to.
Re: Pls Doctors In The House I Need Your Help . Herb Sellers Pls Stay Off by bosa1(m): 7:52am On Jun 05, 2020
Pls is staphylococcus aureus treatable . I have used so many antibiotics. This thing keep resisting all . I’m at verge of death now , manhood keep peppering me without urinating and my body keep getting hot .Blood cannot be gotten from my vein easily until they pierce me like four different spots . Chest pain and now abdominal pain plus serious body hotness pls help me doctor in the house . I have tried herbs and antibiotics . Will I get off from this diseases pls help

When you said Herbal sellers should stay off, i was attracted to your post, because with Rida Herbal Cleanser and Rida Herbal Bitters the treatment woll be whole. Give it a trial
Re: Pls Doctors In The House I Need Your Help . Herb Sellers Pls Stay Off by charles231: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2020

bro good day.

please i beg you i have been having same exact health issues for 2 years plus now, i have tried everything, i mean anything any body ask me to try, but none worked. please save a soul, i've been so depressed cuase nothing seem the same anymore. please help

how do i reaach you please?
Re: Pls Doctors In The House I Need Your Help . Herb Sellers Pls Stay Off by charles231: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
PLEASE HELP
Re: Pls Doctors In The House I Need Your Help . Herb Sellers Pls Stay Off by Lastmankc(m): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=pDudd post=89450124]

OP please don't talk to this herbalist. He is after your money.

Vancomycin 500mg 2 times a day for 14 days.

Daz all. [/quote) how can someone take the injection of this drug, because the tablets is not available. I have checked most pharmacy store and they said the drug is not available but only the injection or drip
Re: Pls Doctors In The House I Need Your Help . Herb Sellers Pls Stay Off by Lastmankc(m): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bro, please can I get the herbs from you?
Thanks for your anticipated cooperation
Re: Pls Doctors In The House I Need Your Help . Herb Sellers Pls Stay Off by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
[quote author=Lastmankc post=90386141][/quote]

Sorry. Can't help you. Last time I tried to help, I was attacked. I'll just keep my knowledge to myself now. Goodluck.
Re: Pls Doctors In The House I Need Your Help . Herb Sellers Pls Stay Off by charles231: 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
pDudd:

Sorry. Can't help you. Last time I tried to help, I was attacked. I'll just keep my knowledge to myself now. Goodluck.

chaiii! you want to ignore someone else's health issue cause of what someone else did?
Re: Pls Doctors In The House I Need Your Help . Herb Sellers Pls Stay Off by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
charles231:

chaiii! you want to ignore someone else's health issue cause of what someone else did?

Yes
Re: Pls Doctors In The House I Need Your Help . Herb Sellers Pls Stay Off by Lastmankc(m): 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
pDudd:

you shouldn't mind anyone. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Don't be discourage. Shalom!
Re: Pls Doctors In The House I Need Your Help . Herb Sellers Pls Stay Off by rexie01(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Pls Doctors In The House I Need Your Help . Herb Sellers Pls Stay Off by Doneit: 11:09am On Nov 21, 2021
Doctors in the house pls help. I am dying silently. I ve bn treating staph for a long period of time. Last treatmentment was a 10day vancomycin. Went for lab a week after the treatment.both usc and urine came out with "no growth” . I started noticing symptoms after sometime after I ejaculated . Went back to lab . Nd it showed heavy growth of E. coli nd candida . Pls I really need help

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese Boffins Invent 'sperm Collecting Machine' / How To Remove A Bug From Your Ear / I'm In An Extreme End, Im Losing My Dad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.